[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

looksy

sarNie Adult
There is talk at pantip that Pong, Kob, and Yui Jiranan are to do a lakorn together called Nam Soy Sai. So far, this news is unconfirmed. Those at pantip say they saw the news from Star News.

source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10848249/A10848249.html

If this is true, this lakorn would be a remake. One popular version of this lakorn starred Saranyu, Nok Sinjai, and Peeyanuj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeS8R5LNJwg&feature=related
credit: 1990beem @ youtube

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...Kob is back already? I can't wait. I miss Kob so so much. I haven't watched any more thai lakorns since Kob left the Showbiz.
Pong is in here too? Wow...so excited. Pong has been one of my favorite actors. So happy. Thank you for making my day.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
OH Yui is in here too? Dang...who will play the mistress role and who will be the legal wife then? I guess Yui probably play rai again. I don't want it to be like "Nang Tard" all over again. Too depressing.

When is the fitting?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wasnt there another thread on this for Noon and Vee. Did it get deleted? I don't think Kob is gonna be in this, it's too early. She just gave birth after all.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Can somebody please let me know what this lakorn is about? If it's about a cheating husband, I wish Kob would not be in here. I want her to come back but not in a lakorn like this.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow if this is truth I'm happy. Would love to see Kob and Pong do a lakorn together.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I always wanted to see Kob and Pong pair up. Kob and Tik too, that would be a dream come true. I do want to see a new better storyline for them, but this one look sad and hope p'ek is not so mean and a cheater. Well I miss kob, glad to see her again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I always wanted to see Kob and Pong pair up. Kob and Tik too, that would be a dream come true. I do want to see a new better storyline for them, but this one look sad and hope p'ek is not so mean and a cheater. Well I miss kob, glad to see her again.
P'Pong his always 100% ka in those mean sadistic roles.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
y yui as rai. awh wish she have more n'ek roles. btw pong n kob is a good choice, but i'm wondering y r all the ch5 & ch7 lakorns..y is pong always the p'ek????

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
y yui as rai. awh wish she have more n'ek roles. btw pong n kob is a good choice, but i'm wondering y r all the ch5 & ch7 lakorns..y is pong always the p'ek????
Pong is the most popular from ch5 and the other ch5 stars are either too old, too young or not popular enough.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
If this is true then hopefully Pong will pair up with Yui in the future :) would love to see them together

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ch. 7 don't have any pra'eks anymore lol and they want pong cuz he's popular in china as well, so that's why they have to pair him up with noon, aum, and now kob.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow talking about mistress looks like we'll be seeing another one like Mia Taeng
yeah i do wanna see Kob play rai 4 once Yui as n'ek she has played rai many times
already :dance3:

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow talking about mistress looks like we'll be seeing another one like Mia Taeng
yeah i do wanna see Kob play rai 4 once Yui as n'ek she has played rai many times
already :dance3:
I would love to see that too since in the old version both Nang Rai and Nang 'Ek are both equally important roles. However, the Nang Ek supposed to have kids too...like two teen kids!