[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent seen this week episode but i do feel cheer's pain. i would be more pissed off than her. ch7 is like a korean sm. they bank in all the money but they treat their people worse than dogs. plus episode14 put me to sleep. i only watched cheer and kan scene but that is not even enough for me to want to watch this lakorn when a new episode airs. they are so unprofessional, if the flood started in the middle of last year, they should have aired stock lakorn (you know there is a lot of them from the early 2000s).

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer & Kan forum...their fans made for them two...

Link:
http://www.cheerkan.th3.in

===

Thank to Sunny & suk13_karn @ SPICY Forum

It seem like Dida will put the out take of Cheer & Kan scene from today episode in next week finally. Their fans were complain on Dida Facebook page about today episode so I think next week we might get to see that scene that was taking out today of them.

From Dida about the outtake scene

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
i havent seen this week episode but i do feel cheer's pain. i would be more pissed off than her. ch7 is like a korean sm. they bank in all the money but they treat their people worse than dogs. plus episode14 put me to sleep. i only watched cheer and kan scene but that is not even enough for me to want to watch this lakorn when a new episode airs. they are so unprofessional, if the flood started in the middle of last year, they should have aired stock lakorn (you know there is a lot of them from the early 2000s).
I agree with what you said. Ch7 should know how to treat their people better.......I lost interest in this lakorn since episode 12...the only think that keep me watching is Cheer & Kan scene. If they were not in here I might have given up on this lakorn a while back ago....Its so boring now. Nothing good is happened. Can't wait for next finally to see how Sri and Paul going to end like.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I think Kan and Cheer really kissed in this lakorn. I saw a pix of them kissing on their twitter.
Sorry but i don't want Cheer to have kiss scene. I mean she is ending her contract, right?
She could just don't care about that kiss scene when she is leaving the media.
Haha, sorry for who want them to kiss.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG :spicy: :drool: we finally get what we wanted..lol....Their scene :clap: .... :heart:

Clip about their scene

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhhh! Thanks for the photo dancy! I literally just screamed right now! I can't wait for Monday to come around now... and the video, Kan looks so cute towards the end when he looks at the camera!!!! Def. love them two together. Hopefully Cheer and Kan will do one more lakorn together before she go study abroad!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Cheer was like ''I don't want to go in!'', she's cute.
Kan was ready to kiss her, .........I mean he was ready to do his job. :hide:

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG too cute!!! I can't wait to see that scene. But OMG I hate Dida with a passion. What the F**K! The stupid watermark is so annoying!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
A real kiss scene between Kan and Cheer!!!!
Omg! I can't wait to see it! I'm so dang excited now. Maybe I should go protest at Dida FB for more of Kan and Cheer!!! lol
Oh gosh. I'm so excited now. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Dida on FB said that the watermark is their trademark... well unfortunately that is one ugly trademark. Ch7 is like the only people that I get irritated when it comes to watermarks.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...I hate their watermark also...why couldn't they use that green they have at the right corner of that photo as their watermark its way better then having the Facebook watermark. Its so annoying with the facebook watermark. Also why do they have to put it up so close on the actresses or actors face. :sleep: <_< Couldn't they put their watermark some where like at the corner of the photos.....I'm just glad Ch3 isn't like Ch7 with their watermark. lol

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhhh Kan and Cheer's scene!!!!!! I'm so excited about the kiss... I'm screaming my brains OFF!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
janejira that ungrateful bitch!!! deun... hm... i have nothing nice to say to her. dennis is so to deal with, do they need me to pull the trigger to his arse already. forget going to jail, he needs to be killed.

dao is pissing me off. even paul. i actually like tae and i didnt even like him to begin with. i dont know how he changed so drastically but at this point i dont really care. sri is the only likable person in here as well as her work crews.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG look that I found I won't even notice Kan were next to Cheer at all... :coverlaf: back last year. ..This event was last year they attend...I should go back and look at those photos from that event...lol

credit to: as Tag

Clip of the events...