[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Cheer and Kan. They are cute couple but it seems that Cheer is a little plum.
:coverlaf: Cheer is always plum. She not thin like some of the actresses. That why I always said Ch7 need to find strong and tall p'ke for Cheer. She look big and tall next to her co-star like she can beat them up in one punch...lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Lol!! Totally agree dancy!!! Haha love cheer but yes sometimes she looks giant next to her costar! But with Kan she looks fine. Cheers very big bone....

Anyhow... It not that we dont like min Cheer & kan relationship in the lakorn is intence & kum gib? Is that how u say it, i like the tension & fighting between them its funny & cute. Ilve always been a fan of cheer since her debut but Min is also a great actress. Cant wait to see tghe next episode!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
:rolleyes1:
I also would love to see Cheer in a slap kiss lakorn...hehe...I think that the only role I haven't see her in yet. Kan would be great choice in that role. If they were to do a slap kiss lakorn together. :lol:...Yeah he doesn't look tiny next to Cheer. Cheer always look big and seem like her co-star isn't strong enough to carry her...I agree with you sarahvang, about Cheer wardrobe in her lakorn they dress her horrible and her hairstyle also. :no:....I hope after this lakorn Cheer and Kan can pair up again and be pra'nang.

I can't wait for tomorrow. hehe
you know im quite curious who cheer's stlylist is, sometimes she looks great... makeup, hair & clothes but some events she looks like a hot mess. Like she didnt have time to get ready, lol.... it bugs me sometimes. Yes you can say im shallow but has viewers or what not. Entertainment to be honest is about apparrell whether its clothes or look wise. Shes a beautiful girl but gosh the style is horrible sometimes, i'd be glad to help the girl out lol

To me looks matter too but not all the time, cuz if that was the case i wouldn't still be a fan of cheers.

Anyhow enough bout that, it's just an issue i've had lately or opinion i'd had on mind for a while... haha
sorry for going off topic haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is it always a miss or hit on Cheer overall style. It is not shallow to think one's fashion is horrible lol the stylist doesn't know how to work with Cheer's figure. She is not fat or chuuby, it just that the majority are way skinner than her. Someone once told me that Cheer is actually really tiny in person.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol that picture of Tle and Min doesn't look right. It seem as if he was staring at her buttocks lol

ah today is Monday. Hopefully by Wednesday, Kuda will have it sub by then. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Behind the scene at the mall.

Early there was a clip on them taking photos with fans at the mall a few page back and I didn't know they were shooting this scene... :coverlaf: Cheer & Kan are so funny.

Cr to: namchaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaxbP7U2W7g

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from today episode.

Cr to: PHOKAR

Aww this is so cutie she even got her stuff toy to be in a scene with her... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
How was today's episode Dancy? Much of Paul/Petch and Sri?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
How was today's episode Dancy? Much of Paul/Petch and Sri?
Today is okay nothing much happened. Not much of Paul & Sri in this episode only the being scene than after that they have none scene together. Was so looking forward to them them but they didn't have much scene today. I hope tomorrow episode ave more of them......I don't understand why Tle can't see his daughter who is also a ghost but he can see Min and Som. Benz finally went to the scene of the car crash. Somehow I think Som and Min were in the car crash and Kan saw what happened so he stop to help them. Or maybe he was in the car with them....

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm about 2/3 done with the translation and Tle and Min didn't even have any scenes together for like the first 30 or so minutes. First half was mostly Sri/Paul and Deun/Dennis.

Currently working on the last 1/3.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Dancy for the info. Kuda you are too kind!!! Appreciate your dedication and Eng sub. Will be waiting for them.

I think Tle lost his touch. I really like him in his Rachit days although I didn't like that lakorn as much.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't get to watch today episode but here caps from Sri and Paul scene.

Also here the link to Paul and Sri facebook page fans made for them... :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2/118779284907002?sk=wall

Cr to: FC ❤ⓛⓞⓥⓔ❤ CheerNy facebook page

:coverlaf: Cheer is reading "Arsoon Noi Nai takieng Kaew" the book. Bafrien & Aof lakorn that is also airing at the moment. :lol: