[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think after this lakorn Kan is going to be playing more p'ke role....hehe...look at Om he stared out playing small role, supporting role, until Ch.7 made him big and now he playing p'ke.

Yeah Kan can play for both Ch.3 & Ch.7 because he in the same company as Om & Tle Thanapon....I wonder why Tle never play for Ch.3?....
Too bad Ch3 couldn't keep Om but oh well, he's doing fine over there. Ch7 should try to keep Kan/Gun or else they will regret. They need him badly, there's not much manly pra eks with good built bodies with them.

Ch3 probably won't ever offer Tle a role, he's such a bad actor... well I lie I take that back, he has no charisma. His acting is so-so and I would cry if he ends up with one of my bias nang ek from Ch3.

Yes I went back the pages just for Cheer and Kan. I see a lot of pictures of the two but shit I hate Dida's watermarks!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dancy make more!! I love it. Haha I'm gonna bug you to make me some wallpaper for a fanfic. Just don't know yet but will let you know when.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dancy make more!! I love it. Haha I'm gonna bug you to make me some wallpaper for a fanfic. Just don't know yet but will let you know when.
hehe...I'll do more artworks of them if I can kind more photos of Kan...lol

Sure I'll be happy to make you a FF poster. Just pm me when you know what you want.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
ok this weeks episodes were disapointing!! i know it's only the second week of airing but hell!! other than watching cheer & kans scenes, there's nothing aside that, that interests me! tle & min are cute too but i just feel like the story line so far hasn't picked up much yet! i don't wanna get bored.... i feel like they show to many unessasary scenes with the other cast... i mean if it was essential scenes where they wwere important to the understanding of the story or charectors but some parts just bore me! they are dragging min & tle scenes....sometimes it's cute but most of the time the scenes are nonsence! i guess you can say the editing and placing of the episodes couldnt beeen better. Sometimes it's just better to cut to the chase... but like i said it's only the 2nd week. They're making us curious but at the same time... honestly... give us a better ending to each episode, so it lead us wanting to watch the next episode. ARG i dont like dida productions on how they edit there lakorns.

MAYBE I SHOULD CONSIDER BEING A DIRECTOR OR PRODUCER??? EHHH? HAHA JK BUT YES IT WOULD BE NICE TO WORK ON-SET WITH A PRODUCTION
! I LIKE CRITIQUEING & DIRECTING.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah this week was kind of disappointing. -_- I hope next week will be better. I was kind of bored watching this week episode. I didn't have that feel of excitement when I watch the first week when it premieres.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ok this weeks episodes were disapointing!! i know it's only the second week of airing but hell!! other than watching cheer & kans scenes, there's nothing aside that, that interests me! tle & min are cute too but i just feel like the story line so far hasn't picked up much yet! i don't wanna get bored.... i feel like they show to many unessasary scenes with the other cast... i mean if it was essential scenes where they wwere important to the understanding of the story or charectors but some parts just bore me! they are dragging min & tle scenes....sometimes it's cute but most of the time the scenes are nonsence! i guess you can say the editing and placing of the episodes couldnt beeen better. Sometimes it's just better to cut to the chase... but like i said it's only the 2nd week. They're making us curious but at the same time... honestly... give us a better ending to each episode, so it lead us wanting to watch the next episode. ARG i dont like dida productions on how they edit there lakorns.

MAYBE I SHOULD CONSIDER BEING A DIRECTOR OR PRODUCER??? EHHH? HAHA JK BUT YES IT WOULD BE NICE TO WORK ON-SET WITH A PRODUCTION
! I LIKE CRITIQUEING & DIRECTING.
TELL ME ABOUT IT...gosh whats up w/ the lakorns I'm watching now..all of them started out good but the pace to everyone of them is super sloooooow.....I'm just in this to watch for Kan and Cheer and I notice that they focus too much on supporting casts even Tle and Min didnt have that much scene together and even if they do, it gets no where...sighs

btwm Dancy that poster u did is so pretty

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmjjXVH8ENY

Glorious HD.

If I could get my hands on HD version of lakorns, I don't think I'd be able to use them for subbing. This OST isn't even a 5 mins video and it took me over 30 mins just to recompress alone. It'd take me like 11 hours for me to recompress an HD episode of a lakorn, lol. #yayoldcomputer

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for subbing the song and lakorn.
I want to watch it now but i'm waiting for the lakorn to end cus i don't want to waiting like you guys do. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol Kuda that is why all kdrama subbers have other people do it for them. It's not because your computer is slow, I have a fast Internet and a good computer but it still takes a while to compress. It took me about 20 minutes to compress a 3 minute HD 2ne1 video.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
muahaha, paul's jealous

guess i'm the only one not disappointed with the last episodes, the pace's ok and it's still fun watching this drama
like most here i like kan/cheer more than tle/min, but min and tle are cute too since min's so adorable

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't really mind about the pace of this lakorn since ch7 are super draggy with their lakorns. That just means less rush, which is kind of a lie. lol Although I do want to really know why everything turned out the way it is already.
Anyways, I'm just enjoying Kan and Cheer's scene at the moment and of course Tle-Min's too. I also enjoy Tle and Cheer's since I love their silly relationship. lol
I wish they showed us previews. I really wanna know what happens next. Don't tell me they're still filming as the lakorn airs...): lol I wonder if they'll even have an opening credit....probably not till later. /: lol

I want Kan to show more emotions like he did in episode 4. MORE JESLOUSY. lol Cheer was just too silly.
Btw, what the heck is 'Alatata?' it's getting kind of irritating now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alatata is just like bam ratatatatatatatatata haha kidding. I don't think it means anything. It was Julee way of saying she is entering a room, a warning that says she is coming so go away ghost lol but then she is just using it at random time. I haven't seen episode 4. Episode 3 was okay. At this point I don't mind the slow pace... As of yet lol I already know I'm gonna get mad at Ch7 for dragging on and on and on and on again.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
So Paul and Deun are friends right?

And damn, Paul was good at fighting those bad guys in epi 3... hehhe... made
me scream haha :weee:

fun

Expired Sarnie
So Paul and Deun are friends right?

And damn, Paul was good at fighting those bad guys in epi 3... hehhe... made
me scream haha :weee:
Yeah it is the first time for me that I didn't lol at an action scenes. I just hope there isn't too much gun shooting because that is when it gets super lame.

The relations are still in known beside Paul being Sri college lover and Tae an Sri as childhood friends. Everything else still remains a mystery.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it is the first time for me that I didn't lol at an action scenes. I just hope there isn't too much gun shooting because that is when it gets super lame.

The relations are still in known beside Paul being Sri college lover and Tae an Sri as childhood friends. Everything else still remains a mystery.
haha... me too... action scenes are funny sometimes, but when Kan fight, its way to cute haha...
And alright. I was confuse if she was his friend, sister.. lol...