[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I don't remember the last time I was into a CH7 lakorn, the last one I tried watching with Vee and Noon's but it dragged too much. Everything's such a mystery that I just want to what's going on, lol, I have so many thoughts/questions running through my head like how did Deun even fall in love with Sia, what's the relationship between Deun and Paul (they seem close) and is Min really dead or is she just in a coma? 2 episodes a week is not enough for me, plus we don't even get a preview for next weeks episode too, which makes me even more sad and curious. On the other hand, I think the pace is going ok, except I felt that episode 4 focused too much on Sak and his ghost problems. Also, I think Woot is handsome in here, maybe it's the bad boy image, but if only he'd stop being such a cheating husband. For some reason, I'd really like to see him and Deun have some sweet scenes too.. And just a thought, I think maybe Janejire has something to do with Min's death/ghost. She seems to be the only one that Min can remember, and by a different name too. Maybe Min knows something about her past and she doesn't want the world to know so she did something to Min... lol just a thought though.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Sarahvang, you know what I don't think I see Cheer in a "R" scene with her co-star ever. The only time was in KF with Cee but he didn't really R her... :coverlaf:...a slap kiss lakorn would be great for ORN couple to pair up again and something new for Cheer.
Yeah she doesnt have much slap kiss scenes with her peks! I remember maybe a scene in "Rak sud kua" with cee but that was it. I doesnt even have to be A RSCENE with p"ek i just wanna see some kiss slap haha... But no more action for cheers she needs a role change & genre change! Shoo ima make a. FANFIC FOR THEM!! HOW BOUT THAT? I'M NOT THAT GREAT AT WRITING BUT HECK, THATS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY! BAHAHA

BUT REALLY KAN AND ,CHEER R SERIOUSLY ADORABLE!!! usually i donlt get all giggly & bubbly watching cheer lakorn but with this costar itsl like omg!! I luv it!! Kan is uber handsome toooooo! And he doesnt look dorfy next to cheer! Haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she doesnt have much slap kiss scenes with her peks! I remember maybe a scene in "Rak sud kua" with cee but that was it. I doesnt even have to be A RSCENE with p"ek i just wanna see some kiss slap haha... But no more action for cheers she needs a role change & genre change! Shoo ima make a. FANFIC FOR THEM!! HOW BOUT THAT? I'M NOT THAT GREAT AT WRITING BUT HECK, THATS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY! BAHAHA

BUT REALLY KAN AND ,CHEER R SERIOUSLY ADORABLE!!! usually i donlt get all giggly & bubbly watching cheer lakorn but with this costar itsl like omg!! I luv it!! Kan is uber handsome toooooo! And he doesnt look dorfy next to cheer! Haha
Yeah she doesn't have that much slap kiss scene with her co-star. Totally agree with you no more action lakorn for Cheer. I really want to see her in other different role beside action.

I know what you mean. I haven't been all this giggle and bubbly with her other co-star (even with Cee too. I don't have that feeling :heart: when I see her with Cee maybe Cee got Amy that why :coverlaf: ) but with Kan there something there that make me aww :heart: :spin: when I see them two.

If you writing a FANFIC of them let me know. I'm sure be super happy to read your story. Same here too I'm not a goo writer either. I did star on a FF story of them in the FF section but haven't found the time to update it. hehe

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I want the book! I wonder if Ethaicd is going to sell it because I seriously want one. lol thanks for sharing. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want the book! I wonder if Ethaicd is going to sell it because I seriously want one. lol thanks for sharing. :D
Lol I wish there could be someone to translate Thai novels lol I think I would go broke.

Just finished episode 4, and figured out why so many disliked that week episodes. 3 was good. 4 not so much but Paul and Sri scenes. Loved how he got sooo jealous!!! And the probouncistion of Paul is getting better or it could be that I have been accustomed to hearing it lol

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yeah, there was a ton of Sak and Oi scenes in episode 4, a lot of people complained about it. It is odd than supporting casts are getting more screen time than the main casts. I'm still quite interested in the lakorn though.

Yes, I do hate that we don't get any previews too!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Ethaicd dose have the book. Here the link.

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=57933

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah, there was a ton of Sak and Oi scenes in episode 4, a lot of people complained about it. It is odd than supporting casts are getting more screen time than the main casts. I'm still quite interested in the lakorn though.

Yes, I do hate that we don't get any previews too!
I am still interested too. I don't mind supporting cast to have that many scenes as long as it is significant. But spending too much time on them can be a turn off. I think they should ne spending time on the main characters growth.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
True it is quite odd that supporting cast is getting more on-screen time but I think it's main focus was on Sak and Oi cause they have something to do with Ket's death, that's why Sak is always so scared and Oi doesn't want to accept the truth that Ket is back...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Sak was tricked into killing Ket. Seems like Oi will kill Sak to keep his mouth shut.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Oi just mad at Sak. She over hear Sak and his father talking if Sak will marry her and hear that he won't marry her and from that point on she ignoring him....I wonder why Ketsarin only hunt Sak and not Oi too. Did Sak do much more worst then Oi did that why Ketsarin only hunt Sak and not Oi?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Lol I wish there could be someone to translate Thai novels lol I think I would go broke.

Just finished episode 4, and figured out why so many disliked that week episodes. 3 was good. 4 not so much but Paul and Sri scenes. Loved how he got sooo jealous!!! And the probouncistion of Paul is getting better or it could be that I have been accustomed to hearing it lol
Forreals ditto that! Allthough tle & min are the main leads, the storys not even revolving intirely around them or at least the scenes they been showing are not saying or telling us much. Like you said other cast are ok too but they still have to include the 4 main leads & the story around them. Most scnens from ep 4 were pointless other then cute scene but thats it. I was very disappointed............ Gshhh hope next week is better.

But i swear suprizingly tle & min being main lead, they dont get me all gushy.... Idk theyre cute but there scenes just doesnt show the chemisrty i guess.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I didn't think Tle and Min had any chemistry to begin with. And sadly Tle's character in here is no help. Min is okay I suppose, I think I have gotten use to her so call sweet voice but it still bothersome because it doesn't sound natural. I think she already sound sweet like in her previous lakorns, there is no need to force it.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
^I didn't think Tle and Min had any chemistry to begin with. And sadly Tle's character in here is no help. Min is okay I suppose, I think I have gotten use to her so call sweet voice but it still bothersome because it doesn't sound natural. I think she already sound sweet like in her previous lakorns, there is no need to force it.
i think they could of been a really cute couple, it's just the director or writer didn't film the right scenes for them. I mean they are dgoing by the story line but that doesn't mean you can't add script or scenes you know. The two main leads should have chemistry... it's cute but i'm not like EEEKKK its just aww funny cute. It's not tle or mins fault but the director..... or who ever is putting the drama togehter! theres so many things i can't critique about this lakorn but it'[s gonna be a long as book
! bahaha. I just like cheer & kan to be honest! so sorry tle & min fans! i like the main lead but so far... i don't find there story interesting.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sarah lol im with u. I never found tle and min scene interesring either and haha fun, i agree, i dont think min and tle have chemistry either, i didnt like them together in ruk nai marn mek and i still dont like them in this one lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think they could of been a really cute couple, it's just the director or writer didn't film the right scenes for them. I mean they are dgoing by the story line but that doesn't mean you can't add script or scenes you know. The two main leads should have chemistry... it's cute but i'm not like EEEKKK its just aww funny cute. It's not tle or mins fault but the director..... or who ever is putting the drama togehter! theres so many things i can't critique about this lakorn but it'[s gonna be a long as book
! bahaha. I just like cheer & kan to be honest! so sorry tle & min fans! i like the main lead but so far... i don't find there story interesting.
I am talking about their first lakorn lol sometimes a good script can't even save them. When there is no spark, no spark. For example, Ken and Janie have really good chemistry but their latest lakorn was DREADFUL.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I've only started watching this and I love it so far!
Min is really gorgeous and I like what she's wearing.
Tle is funny, but I think that there(min-tle) relationship has been goon a bit fast. In ep 2 he is already jealous of her
I love kan and cherry! Though I kinda wish that cheer would change her character role. So far, the ones I've seen of her, is a girl that has a bit of a mouth....
Anyways, I like when they fight and I like that kan is mysterious
Overall, the reason I'm watching this is because of their couple