[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ket said it is not her body, so who could it be? Well I'm commenting as i'm watching.

Tote really loved Ket, he was willing to just even see her in ghost form. I almost shed a tear.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^mai pen rai kha.

There really isn't much in today's episode. I wonder if they had Tote locked up? They don't have evidence to support he is a murder, he shouldn't have been arrested. I am sad that there is no progression in either couple. I just don'tbuy it that Tae has any feelings for SW. He still seems more mesmerized by her beauty. I want to see some angst already especially between Paul and Sri. I have a gut feeling it might be in tomorrow's episode.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I had to pause in the middle and vent!!! I don't believe Tae can beat Paul. When they were fighting I had to lol it was just so sad to see haha I think Paul needs his suit on for power. He couldn't even take down Tae but he was hella kicking ass in the previous episodes. And I'm just mad that he hit my Paul.
:coverlaf: I so agree with you on the fighting scene... I was like what the :whahuh: Paul need his suit...hehe...Maybe he know he going to fight Tae so he did his best fighting in the previous to show off he can fight Tae when it come down to this scene :lol: but he forgot his suit so he couldn't take Tae down...lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to know why Ketsarin keep scaring Sak. Why isn't she scaring Oi too? Is Sak really covering it up for Oi who the mastermind of murder? When Janejira saw the photo of SW seem like she got scare. She know something.

I want to know what did Sri said to Paul. I feel sad for him.....Tae and Sri ghost secen are too funny. lol Love Cheer love faceexpress when she saw that lizard. Feel bad for Threetot :no: . haha Glom funny when he meet Sri and forgot about Tae as he star at Sri. I really hope tomorrow episode is better. Want to see some sweet moment between the two couples and romances.

I wonder how many episode will there be and will we get to see Min not as a ghost but human form.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG did Cheer just ask Kan to marry her. Or was Kan ask Cheer.:ghehe:...anyway I don't know how to caps it off the computer but here her tweet.

CheerNy CheerFany~Nanoha
RT @kankantathavorn ร้องเพลงนี้จริงหรอคะคุณ hahaha will u marry me. Sweet ver. But i ja dai pai pao hurr. Q of another lakorn a/OMG ><
====

Sri, Paul, Siangwaan, Tae twitter page

http://twitter.com/#!/Petch_PSNH
http://twitter.com/#!/SriTang_PSNH
http://twitter.com/#!/TeChit_PSNH
http://twitter.com/#!/SeangWan_PSNH

====

Photos:

Credit to: Didi facebook page & Cheer twitter

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha those are fan twitter accounts...

I think Will You Marry Me is a song?

TubbyTinker

I really want to know why Ketsarin keep scaring Sak. Why isn't she scaring Oi too? Is Sak really covering it up for Oi who the mastermind of murder? When Janejira saw the photo of SW seem like she got scare. She know something.

I want to know what did Sri said to Paul. I feel sad for him.....Tae and Sri ghost secen are too funny. lol Love Cheer love faceexpress when she saw that lizard. Feel bad for Threetot :no: . haha Glom funny when he meet Sri and forgot about Tae as he star at Sri. I really hope tomorrow episode is better. Want to see some sweet moment between the two couples and romances.

I wonder how many episode will there be and will we get to see Min not as a ghost but human form.
I kinda spoiled myself by reading the last few sentences of the summary at CH7....Min does become human. How? IDK..lol but something happns to her sister Duen tho...and she ends up being pregnant by Dennis too

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha those are fan twitter accounts...

I think Will You Marry Me is a song?

At first I also thought is it a song too (maybe by super junior) when I saw the ver at the end but since I can't read the thai part in the being so I guest on it. :coverlaf:

Aww TubbyTinker you should post some spoiled for us.

OMG Duen end up being pregnant by Dennis. Now I wonder will Dennis turn good in the end or get kill in the end? lol

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I kinda spoiled myself by reading the last few sentences of the summary at CH7....Min does become human. How? IDK..lol but something happns to her sister Duen tho...and she ends up being pregnant by Dennis too
Thank you for the spoiler Tubby! The only thing I can think of to have Min become "human" again is if she's in a coma or something from the accident. As for Duen, I like her character, although she may come off weak sometimes. I'm glad she doesn't give in to Dennis and stands her grounds. I really hope Dennis can change into a good person for the sake of Duen, I really do hope there are some sweet/cute scenes between Duen and Dennis, I'm so tired of seeing Dennis and Jintara.

As for Sak being the only scared one, I think Ket haunts him cause he's the one that killed her maybe. Oi's probably the mastermind behind everything. From what I see, and I'm not fluent in Thai so I'm just guessing until the english subs come out, Qi likes Tote but since Tote and Ket were dating she wanted to get rid of Ket and seeing that Sak likes Qi, she tricked Sak into helping her --- this is all what I'm thinking though... I can't wait for everything to reveal.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too think Oi is the mastermind. I mentioned it a few pages back. I'm assuming Ket doesn't know. Or probably her memory is vague lol I think Sak didn't mean to kill Ket. I think Oi set Ket up so that Sak could rape her but in the process he killed her because she was going to report it. I hope Dennis die, I don't know what Duen sees in him. One he is a cheater and two a drug lord. She said she was going to divorce him well I hope it will be soon. I hope she doesn't change her mind the last minute. My aunt hates Duen already lol she is a feminist, so she stopped watching the lakorn with me. The only way to make her watch it again is if Duen divorced Dennis in the next few episodes.

Yeah it was upsetting that Paul couldn't beat Tae up. In the beginning Tae couldn't even handle three people without backup and Paul was able to beat 3 men on his own. Paul he seems smart and strong but sometimes I feel as if he was an idiot haha.

TubbyTinker

I usually spoil myself towards the end when I'mreally really anxious to know LOL...so no worries, I spoil every now and then hehe

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos:

Credit to: Didi Facebook page

Why isn't Sri next to Paul?....j/k

:lol:

Love this photo of ORN couple... :crush:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so sad for Deun getting R by Dennis no wonder she will get pregnant. OMG :whahuh: I laugh my ass off watching Tae and SW kissing secen its just to funny. When he about to kiss her she stared to sing :rofl: I'm glad Paul found the ring. Is the ring belong to Sak or to Ketsarin? Today episode is just boring but there some cutie and funny moment.

TubbyTinker

Im watching ep.6 and I'm confuse by what Paul asked Sri on the phone when he said "pben ngai, gin peun aroi mai?" I know its a metaphor, but what does he mean by that? Eat a friend? LOL...where's Kuda at?

oh and the other part where they were at the mall and after cheer said she's not the bride, Kan said sth before marriage?...what did he say there

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

aww i want cheer next to kan! haha but cute groupie!

:lol:

lol~~!! :coverlaf:

tle & min are so silly! cute!! :heart:

eekkk luv luv cheer why did you turn away? shy? :drool:

awww look at kans face lol!! :lmao2:

omg these pics are so cute!!! love them... haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol I didn't get to finish this episode, it is getting boring despite a slight progression. I guess Ket is in denial. So it us really her body then. Hm..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Sorry, skipping a lot of replies since I didn't finish ep 6 yet. I'll come back and discuss them later!

PS: I made most of my vids unlisted, maybe that'll prolong the inevitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BofRVW7uKG4