[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Btw, people who are fans of cheer. Do you know if she is always shy around her peeks or is it just kan?
No, she usually isnt ... I mean even when she acted with new actors like vier & utt she wasnt this shy! & i think Utt is pretty handsome! Thatswhy i said it was weird.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
No, she usually isnt ... I mean even when she acted with new actors like vier & utt she wasnt this shy! & i think Utt is pretty handsome! Thatswhy i said it was weird.
I kniw they're doing this for the sake of ratings & promotional reasons but dang!!! Its too realistic lol!!!! Maybe she likes kan a little!

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
:grouphug:
Today episode report by pantip fans ka,

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11703553/A11703553.html

One or two scenes of Cheer and Kan each nite, damn it!!!! I want moreeeeeeee!!!! :gungirl:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Holy crap on a cracker, things are happening left and right this episode. I seriously need previews, damn it!

PS: Working on timing.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wish there were more scene of Paul & Sri....Did SW just found who is she that why she was crying in that one scene? Did Oi told Sri that ring belong to Sak? There so many thing happened in today episode. I really want to know who in that room that Paul nervous to go in. Is Praidao in that room?

fun

Expired Sarnie
there were so many things but not that significant. if only sri didnt interrupt so much, she would have known praidao is not actually dead. if i was paul i would been confused as heck, like how in the world did sri know of praidao. i know we audience know but he doesnt. didnt that ever come across his mind. ugh still no answer but just minor discovery and more questions.

well im waiting for the last clip of today's episode. the anticipation is dying, i need more answers.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait so Sri know Praidao?........Maybe Sri and Praidao were friends at one point while Paul was in America. Deun is pregnant but why is Dennis not happy to be a father. Is he still think Deun and Paul having something behind his back?....I hope tomorrow there would be some answer to today episode.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ I doubt it. Sri wasn't referring to Praidao like someone she knows since when she asked Paul, she said "You killed the woman named Praidao, didn't you?!" And kept on referring to Praidao as "The woman named Praidao".

fun

Expired Sarnie
sri found out in today's episode that the ghost siangwaan is praidao. she doesnt know who praidao personally.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sri knows of praidao bc she had techit friend investigate for her...(the gorn guy that is smitten by her) and yes praidao body is in that room that paul hesitated to go in

My question is i wonder wat did duen do to dao since when tae told SW that she has a sis named prokdeun, she was mad and didnt want to hear that name anymore

fun

Expired Sarnie
My question is i wonder wat did duen do to dao since when tae told SW that she has a sis named prokdeun, she was mad and didnt want to hear that name anymore
i think praidao and deun had has many problems prior to the accident. it seems like deun's relationship caused a hole in their sistership. and it seems like deun has a lot of guilt toward praidao's accident. she is probably blamung herself.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
this is wat i think happened..Dao prolly found out about Denni's illegal doings, told her sister about it, Deun doesnt beliebe or Dennis harassed her, told Deun but she doesnt believe Dao lol...random predictions lol...wait does Deun even know about Dennis ilegal doings?

and wats still making me wonder is, how did Paul went frm Sri to Dao...maybe after Paul and Sri broke up, of course he left to merica and thats where he met Dao? lol

ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Never in my lakorn life has any lakorn made me think like this one...so many questions yet not even half has been answered lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes deun does know about dennis job.

i think paul dated praidao to get close with dennis and i think that is why he said he has sinned.

fun

Expired Sarnie
tomorrow is valentine day, i hope there will be sone romance. paul and sri are still at first base. i want them to clear up or at least fall head over heels each other. i want to know more about how he ended up leaving her. i need some sri and paul love story info!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
im so mad!! theres too many un anwsered questions...episode 7 was choppy and confusing. This episode didn't do much purchase, they still are showing little little clues.. but still it's going nowhere.SLow pace... ugh

other then that cheer & kan scenes were cute. :coverlaf:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I disagree about it being slow. If anything, they could've dragged it out for another episode or two.

EP7:
- We find out Siangwaan is Praidao, despite the confirmation of actually seeing her but we know she's still alive and is in Prokdeun's house.
- KP ring doesn't belong to Ketsarin but Sak. Ket's still around. Was it really her remains they found? However, everyone pretty much knows Sak's a murderer thanks to Oi pointing the way. Still don't know how or why though.
- Siangwaan/Tae touching scene foreshadowing that she'll wake up and won't remember him.
- Deun's preggo, told Dennis, he wants her to get rid of it.

For all intends and purposes, lord knows they could've dragged that last one out but didn't. I'm just glad I won't have to deal with an episode where Deun decides whether to tell Dennis or not. (Then runs away, Dennis chases after her, they live happily ever after... Curious.)