[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

fun

Expired Sarnie
actually i dont think it is slow, it is just boring at certain time. and when boring scenes pop out too many you tend to think it is slow. i just get ao fruatrated when common sense is not presented. like some of the things that comes out of tae's mouth is wtf lol

im glad they are not prolonging deun's pregancy and glad she didnt keep it a secret. this is strike 3 for dennis. i dont want them to make up!!! how dare he asked her to get rid od his flesh and blood. why even sleep with her. ugh!!!

okay i have to watch the last clip lol forgot all about it.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I still think they prolonged everything too much, idk but i got bored. The editing is the problem with this lakorn, the segments and order they put it in. I also feel like there are repeated scenes over & over with other misc. Charectors & it comes to the point where it bores me. It is my own opionion but so much mystery with prolonged questions made me lose interest... There no cache or hook anymore. Im just eh..... Honestly im not even watching the lakorn because of the story, its Siri & paul that are captivating me at the moment. Wish the lakorn was better... Ep 1 & 2 were ok afterwards i started to get bored.

Franoli1

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ARaWJxB8Y
Yeah... :facepalm: there were lots of thinking scenes where people thought of past events and too much of minor characters like the ghost hunter and servants. I suppose it is because they cannot shoot the episode in time of airing. Since there were lots of problems with floods, location, Tel's weight and..bla..bla. I got to see only few scenes of Kan and Cheer which pissed me off so much :rant: . Anyway Tonight, there will be the scene when Kan had to carry Cheer out of Dannis' house to look for... :coverlaf:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I thought I wanted Duen and Dennis to reconcile together but after today's episode, he doesn't deserve her! I thought he'd be happy that she's pregnant and is going to stay by his side forever but nope! Also, Min is just too cute when she refers to Aunt Juruee as Aunt Alatata, I crack up everytime. Hope we start seeing both couples progress more in tomorrow's episode.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks fun4fun & Kudaranai, for clearing about Sri knowing Praidao.... Thanks Kudaranai for the eng sub.

Now that everyone who kill Ket why are they not going to go arrest Sak. Why did Oi told Sri that the ring belong to Sak? Is she not in on the murder too. Don't Oi know they will come after her too?

Cr to: pantip

Caps of BTS...hehe

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
God, I was mad at Dennis myself. I was all smiley and stuff when he came to take Deun to see a doctor. I was like "Aww, he loves her!" Three minutes later he pulled such an asshat move and told her to get rid of the baby. I got so upset.

I assume Sak's getting the Threetot treatment where is taken away and arrested but we don't get to see it. He's gone for the rest of the episode after Sri and the gang caught up with him (Thanks to Siangwaan!) I'm fine with that, there are so many things going on as it is. I don't care for a Sak getting arrested and stuff scene anyway.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dancy i think they did arrest sak. i wanted to know why ket said the body is not her. wouldnt she know that it is her but why would she denied it. im just so lost. they spend 6 freaking damn episodes making us think ket death is one of the main plot and when it is solved... well partially solved, they wont tell us how sak killed her and what were his reason. i like sak's father, it was sad to see him resign when he did nothing wrong.

i want to know the reason why deun didnt tell sri that praidao is in a coma. i wonder why oi is not haunted by ket. i wonder why tae can see ket and praidao but not his child. i wonder why... omg so much to ask. i need some closure to at least one of the question i asked like now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@fun4fun, Maybe I skip that part that why I didn't see the arrest part. Same here too. I want to know why Oi isn't hunt by Ket. Did Oi really not do anything bad to Ket but she just covering up the murder. Right now I'm watching the eng sub and it seem like Sak and Ket were boyfriend & girlfriend but look like Ket isn't into Sak....It look like Sri was kind of worried about Paul when she found out that he undercover cop working for Dennis....I have to come back later to post my thought on today episode watching the eng sub right now...

fun

Expired Sarnie
im watching the eng sub version too just to catch what i couldnt understand and the things that i may have misinterpret.

crossing finger tomorrow's episode delivers.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
update me peeps! r there good scenes of kan and cheer? anything "cute" happen?
are tle and min moving their relationship along?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Caps from today episode

Cr to: Phokar @ pantip

Alright now its Oi turn to be hunted by Ket. I've been waiting for this....lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay my review on yesterday episode. After finish watching eng sub I was so sleep I went to sleep. :coverlaf: Didn't get to post my review.

Oh yeah, Sak did get arrest. hehe...I didn't get it when I was just watch in Thai with out eng sub the first time since it edit was chopping. But after I watch the eng sub I got it..I feel so sad for Sak father. I kind of feel sad or sorry for Paul when Sri said all those bad thing about him being a bad cop. She shouldn't just jump into conclusion. The look after he kick Sri out of his hotel seem like he was hurt by her words. :no:....I don't understand why SW doesn't want to know who she is. She was all so happy in the previews episode but in this episode she doesn't want to know. When Tea told her who she is and her sister it seem like she knew? Love that conversation Tea and Som have about Sri. :lol:

I can't wait to watch today episode. Looking at the caps it look good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sri cried because dennis men burned her field. i was crying with her.

today's episode was great although not much romance but it was all good. i am tired of deun. im a feminist so i have no sympathy for woman who put themselves in that position. she should have left him long ago. i see nothing in dennis. he claims to love deun but that is not love. love should be able to change him into a better man. i dont think there is any way to redeem himself. he is a cold blooded man!!! deun piss me off too, why cant she just tell sri about praidao. what harm is it to know that your friend whom you have lost touch with come to ask for you? i would have told the truth.she is in a coma. i know it is only
a lakorn, but gosh she sure does get on my nerves. just becausw you didnt have friend you shouldn act bitter lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol no i was just using it as an example that if a friend came by to ask for my sister, i would have said she was in an accident 2 years ago and that she has fallen into a coma and has yet to waken up. and if i was that friend and the sister did not say anything and find oit later, i would probably resent her.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Spoiler-ish below.

It's SO strange how they speak about Praidao in this episode though. Like you see them serving her food and stuff. But at the same time they say things that make you think that she's in a coma. (Why serve the food?) And then Deun said something SO DAMN STRANGE that she wants to see Dao again after she saved Deun from falling. But at the same time, the maid mentioned that Deun has been taking care of Dao everyday. What in the holy hell happened to Dao?!

The anticipation is driving me insane.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL...did Sri thought that Paul was talking her to the motel when actually he took her to the hospital? hahhahahaha

what was their conversation, I couldnt hear plus I was in the library, couldnt hear clearly