[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some out take cutie and funny photo from the concert.

Cr to: Dida facebook

What is Cheer doing? :lol2:

haha look like Kan won't let Cheer go...

OMG look at Kan he so happy. :pervie:

Look like Kan is trying again to steal another kiss from Cheer. :ghehe: :coverlaf:

Kan & Tle with Fern

Kan, Tle & Min post with fan.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
They are cutie together but i really pity p'Cheer.
She was so shy and she must feel uncomfortable around Kan when all he do was teasing her like that. :annoyed:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I am so in love with the Orn couple. Kan why must you do this to me! Now I really want you two to get marry in real life. Ugh reality sucks lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
While we wait for the full episode....Here are some cut of Cheer & Kan scene from the show....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA6Y_uaSvi4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8uHRGYa5gA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HalvlyyjmgY

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Not a lot of interviews, I wish they could've skipped going to the vacant/haunted house thing. I had no idea Min and Tle actually kissed in that first scene where Tae and Siangwaan met in his dream. They edited it out! I probably won't sub the whole show and just do interview segments instead.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree they shouldn't have gone to the hunting house. They should have done more interview and show some more clips of the lakorn. or do other thing..lol....This is a short episode...thought it was going to be long like all the other time.

Looking back at the kissing secen...how they said Cheer forgot her line maybe that kiss on the check seem long. Its not like a like normal kiss on the check but look like a few minutes :coverlaf:. Aww feel bad for Cheer, :lol: Kan tease her so much on the show...look like she about to cry...but so cutie...love the end part of the show..lol

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ha,I was right Cheer is with Tle and Kan with Min when they go to the hunte house.
Aom and Min want to Orn couple have real kiss scene in the lakorn and Aom actually said Orn cople was narak ah. :blush:
I was actually a little bit mad at Kan, he go too far. It's cutie but feel sad for Cheer. :nono1:
Anyway want monday to come soon.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Awwwwww cheer & kan are too cute!!! Min & cheer seem really close too. Kan really teases her hahaa hes such a flirt!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I just rewatched it, is it just me or does it seem like cheer is gonna cry? Lol or is she just over welmed cuz she's shy?? Cheer seems to like Kan haha & kan seems to like cheer.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I would be shy like Cheer too. Like her costar is flirting with her! None of her costars ever flirt with her! Haha :)
Cheer was so silly. Goodness! Kan sure just LOVE to flirt with Cheer. I love how they ended the show with the flirts. lol
When they went to the haunted house, Kan was such a sweetheart. Holding Min's hand and wiping her tears. What a lucky woman. Haha Tle and Cheer didn't seem to be scare at all. Did Min say she saw somebody or that something was touching her?! I bet the tour was longer than the video.
I love how Min and Kan high five after the tease.
I want a kissing scene between Kan and Cheer too. :D

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Cheer was crying and said "What is wrong with me?!"

And Min said she saw the nose and hair (reflecting at her) of a woman. Possibly of the woman at the window people say they see. It's kinda creepy actually. Nobody knows who built the house and it's unfinished too. There are several cases of people going there to commit suicide. At least two by hanging themselves and one who overdosed.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh when Min told Cheer she saw the reflection or shadown of a woman, my phone immediately rang, scared teh crap out of me...eventho I was watching it in daylight, it was stil creepy

and then after the show, I finished the last segment of wwy show where they interview Tuk Bongkot and Eak Runsiroj of their movie Mae Nam 3D version...OMG...Tuk experienced sth creepy too...while filming where Mae Nak was giving birth, the "real mae nak" possessed [i think] the lady portraying the nurse and told Tuk that her baby actually died in her stomach not died after givin birth....FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyways back to PS segment, their ghost stories were freaky esp. Min...LOL Tle's ghost story...got me all scared at first but turns out it was ice dripping on the window LOL

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol the videos were so cute.. I love how Kan is always touching her lol. I like the end,
where he grabs her hand hahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gun is so mean, he made Cheer blush countless times. Cheer got so shy and embarrassed she cried, poor girl. Dang if I was in that house and if I were Min I would bury my face into Gun's chest and never look up, gawd that house is freaky.