[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow TubbyTinker your artworks of them is hot. I really hope they get to do a photo shoot. I love Cheer style and hair like that in the second photo. Man why couldn't they style her more like that in her lakorn...lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Totally agree with u dancy!! Cheer is pretty but sometimes the wrong hair & clothes just doesnt help hahaa. Her stylist needs to be fired... Honestly if she wears diff clothes & all that its be better publicity for her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
spoiled myself a lil in the upcoming episodes...so Dao/Siengwan will find out that Deun is her sister and she will know that her body is in that house [coma]...not sure if she knows why since I skimmed through it

Paul isnt Praidao's boyfriend but actually her fiancee' so I dont think he used Dao to get loser to Dennis if he is engaged to her....can Paul be that much of a kon jai rai lol...Deun and Paul sends Dao's body to the hospital for safety and just in case anything happens to her, doctors are there to help in time

after finding out Sri's farm gets burned, paul goes over to visit Sri and they have some "awe" scenes...LOL by that I mean since Sri is mad at paul and think its his fault, Paul lets her hit him over and over until Sri breaks down and cry..[I wonder if he'll hug her LOL and comfort her]..

now idk if these spoilers will go along w/ the actual scenes when they air so we'll find out

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
spoiled myself a lil in the upcoming episodes...so Dao/Siengwan will find out that Deun is her sister and she will know that her body is in that house [coma]...not sure if she knows why since I skimmed through it

Paul isnt Praidao's boyfriend but actually her fiancee' so I dont think he used Dao to get loser to Dennis if he is engaged to her....can Paul be that much of a kon jai rai lol...Deun and Paul sends Dao's body to the hospital for safety and just in case anything happens to her, doctors are there to help in time

after finding out Sri's farm gets burned, paul goes over to visit Sri and they have some "awe" scenes...LOL by that I mean since Sri is mad at paul and think its his fault, Paul lets her hit him over and over until Sri breaks down and cry..[I wonder if he'll hug her LOL and comfort her]..

now idk if these spoilers will go along w/ the actual scenes when they air so we'll find out
Thanks TubbyTinker for the spoiled.

I really want to know when did Paul & Dao meet...OMG Paul not Dao boyfriend but fiancee :eek: when did that happened? Man I can't wait for Monday & Tuesday. Why can't it air everyday? So many mystery stuff going on.

Aww I want to see that scene of Sri & Paul now... :coverlaf: when you said "awe" scenes I was think other thing...like they arguer with each other then in the heat of the moment Paul take her not like "R" her but like they look to each other them Paul kiss her than... :pervie:

TubbyTinker

hahahahahah......if that scene ever happen, I would go OMFG instead of aweee...hahahah I still want to know what will happen to Sri/Paul couple when Cheer said sth will happen to them..hopefully nothing too seriously bad heheh

im gonna go check if more good spoilers are posted

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker you got to spoiled us... :clap:....I wish I knew how to read thai so I can read the book. I also hope nothing bad happened too to their couple.

TubbyTinker

okay more spoilers in future episodes....

so Dennis sends ppl over to kill Techit, he ends up getting hurt...Sri worries of her friends, has no one to turn to, she turns to Paul for help lol

somehow Dennis ends up wanting to kill Jenjira as well [dont know why since I skimemd lol] but Sri ends up helping her letting her stay at her place

Dao becomes suspicious when Dennis goes see Dao at the hospital [she's there in the room w/ him and her body] Dennis tells Dao that when she wakes up, he'll kill her [this big spoiler prolly explains who tried to kill Dao in teh first place, maybe the accident was intentional, idk lol]

Dao goes and tell Techit who was also hospitalized what Dennis told her, Techit becomes suspicious as well, thinking maybe Dennis has sth to do w/ her being in a coma...he goes over to see her body and was happy that Dao isnt dead yet..he wanted to go in and hug her but Ja Tong was there w/ him....Dao old Techit that shes been trying to go back into her body but she cant/couldnt...Dao's memories starts to come back and she will remember things more when she's close to her body...she remembers taht she's been in a coma for almost 2 years now..Techit question her if her accident didnt happen at Sritrang's resort, then why is her soul there....oh yeah Dao knows as well that Paul is her fiancee..[hmm I wonder how Sri will feel about this]

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kuda skipped all replies marked spoilers, haha.

A Cheer & Kan thread suggesting that they paired up again made the Recommended Threads list on Pantip: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11712004/A11712004.html I was surprised since usually Nadech and Yaya threads make that list most of the time (Along with other popular threads)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading the spoiled I hope in the end Deun would leave Dennis...he is becoming more evil...In the being it look like he wasn't evil..I was hoping he can just leave his drug stuff and star over with Deun but know I hope Paul or Tae can arrest him and put him in jail. Same here...I wonder how will Sri and Tea fell about Paul & Dao being in engage....I really hope there be more secen of Sri & Paul...I can't get enough of them two. :ghehe:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kuda skipped all replies marked spoilers, haha.

A Cheer & Kan thread suggesting that they paired up again made the Recommended Threads list on Pantip: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11712004/A11712004.html I was surprised since usually Nadech and Yaya threads make that list most of the time (Along with other popular threads)
That is so kool now there a thread for them @ pantip...lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for all the spoiling!!! LOVED it!!! I am on the verge of tears. I don't know why, but I am all gushed up inside. Don't know where to hide my face. Reading the spoiler has already had effected me this much, I just can't wait for that scene. I hope he does comforts her.

Anyways I am glad Kan and Cheer has been requested and I do hope it comes true. No more Yadech... I understand loving a couple dearly but they have 3 lakorns already with a span of 3 years and it is back to back same pairing for Nadech. I want to see him with other actresses too.

Of all days, I want Mondays and Tuesdays to be everyday haha