[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
thanks for sharing Dancy! they are too cute.
I really like this mv made for the ORN COUPLE. :heart: :clap2:

I NOTICED JUST NOW, OFF TOPIC BUT WHEN CHEER SMILES SHE REMINDS ME OF CHERRY FROM ch. 3

can't help but watch WWYWY show over and over! Cheer is literally glowing in the clips.. she almost looks in love baha im crazy i know. :sweat:
how can the over sea's fans request for cheer& kan for a nother pair up???? they are too lovely :wub:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh KAN HAS GOT A FINE ASS BODY! THIS BOY MAKES ME MELT!! :nailbiter: :pervie: :coverlaf: :facepalm:

OMG LOOK AT THIS ONE.. HE LOOKS SO YOUNG!! BUT DAMN BOY!! :coverlaf: :eyetwitch: :thumbsup: HE LOOKS BETTER NOW!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What the?! What is all those hair down there? Please tell me it's not what I think it is. lol
He sure does have a darn HOT body!!! :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

I KNOW THIS IS ON MY SIGNATURE ALREADY BUT THOUGHT I'D POST IT UP ANYWAY LOL! WHIPPED UP THE SIGGY/BANNER SINCE I COULDN'T HELP ME SELF.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone translate what this said about Cheer & Kan?

It's about a girl who want Cheer and Kan to be together in real life. She ask thw two girl i don't know who they are if Cheer and Kan can be a real couple and that she want to know about them.

The girl answer that they can be couple if they do like/love each other but it's up to them(Kan/Cheer). And she do tell the girl about Kan and Cheer that they are missteen and model.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ure such a sweetheart smilebo for translating. guess im not the only one who feels thet way. and yeh today is a mon!!! i hope it gets uploaded soon. i think it just finished airing lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Fans :heart: these two so much they made a youtube channel for them too.....I can't wait to see today episode..

Sri & Paul cut from today episode....The scene Paul went to Sri house and he let him hit her...:cry:

Credit to: CheerandKan channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9MsHCYr28

Paul & Dao scene..he finally went in that room...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl70OdIx0fs

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah i have it on right now. thecitygang uploaded the first 10 minute of episode 9. wish there would be more people on so that we can have a live chat session lol

the theme song has just ended. will be back after i finish the first clip :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some Spoil for Paul & Sri scene....Are they talking about marry? I use goggle to translate so it might be off.

Can someone translate the spoil if they want to be spoil by ...lol...

อร๊ายยยย !!! เขินอ๊าาาาา >.<!!!!!!

บอกก่อนเลยนะคะ ว่าอ่านเรื่องราวล่วงหน้ามาจาก เว็บ manager
ใครไม่ชอบอ่านอย่าลากลงไปเน้อ
เดี๋ยวจะหาว่าไม่เตือน!!!
แต่ถ้าเป็นขาจิ้นพี่พอลกับน้องศรี ไม่อ่านแล้วจะเสียใจ!! [เวอร์เกิ๊นน ]

น้องศรี : “ฉันไม่รู้จะทำยังไงกับคุณดี”
พี่พอล : “แต่งงานกันดีมั้ย”
น้องศรี : “แต่งงาน” ศรีตรังโวยลั่น ผู้คนที่เดินผ่านไปมาหันมามอง ศรีตรังจึงลดเสียงลง “คนบ้าเท่านั้นถึงจะยอมแต่งงานกับคุณ”
พี่พอล : “คุณก็บ้าเอาเรื่องเหมือนกัน”

อร๊ายยยยย !! ตั้งตารอคอยฉากนี้เลย ฮิ้วววว

fun

Expired Sarnie
im so mad right now lol paul should have hugged sri really tight but he didnt hug her!!! poor kan that was more than 2 slap he received which he doesnt deserve. he did warn her it was dangerous and for her to not meddle with dennis. i hope justice gets served and i still cant take deun seriously. oh the scene were tae came to comfort sri and siangwaan witness was just so forced when she became all moppy. like seriously both tae and sri made their relationship clear. i dont see why people would see more to it than friendship esp siangwaan.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Paul did warm her not to meddle with Dennis but I think why Sri did was to find out info about SW. Didn't Tae ask her to come hlep him. In the last episode that why she dedice to go with the officer to Tae house. I also think that if Paul have just told Sri from the being he in undercover cop, I think she would have believe in him and she won't have got herself into this mess with SW and she would have a bit of faith in him then think he a bad cop. I was also mad he didn't hug her tight and let her cry on his shoulder it would have been a much awwee scene...lol...Yeah I don't understand SW both Sri and Tae made it clear that they are just friends and SW still think they are something more then that. Tae told her (SW) so many time they just friends and she still not believe in him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
clip 2 of ep.9 they finally know siangwaan is still alive!!! oh gosh about time i see min in a different piece of clothing instead of her pink outfit.

well i got to stop here to run some errand. ill resume later. happy watching.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2s2AewMrpI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCv-DIrQ2Ps

Min & Tle talk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdV5CnHkrNY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWine8Yg-SI

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was also mad he didn't hug her tight and let her cry on his shoulder it would have been a much awwee scene...lol...Yeah I don't understand SW both Sri and Tae made it clear that they are just friends and SW still think they are something more then that. Tae told her (SW) so many time they just friends and she still not believe in him.
Even if Siangwaan saw that scene of Tae and Sri, um... what is he suppose to do, yell at Sri. A friend, will of course comfort her. I mean if he did that out of nowhere for example, the beginning, I would understand Siangwaan misunderstanding them. But the fact that she knew Sri was having a hard time, it shouldn't have come across her mind that Tae and Sri are more than just friends. She is just as bad as Tae when it comes to assumption and accusation.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Some Spoil for Paul & Sri scene....Are they talking about marry? I use goggle to translate so it might be off.

Can someone translate the spoil if they want to be spoil by ...lol...
idk if this scene will happen but this is wat it says
Sri: I dont know what to do w/ you
Paul: marry me then
sri: only someone crazy would want to marry you
paul: ur crazy urself

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish today episode...Finally SW saw her body. Now I can't wait to see how will SW go back to her body. Man I wish there were more scene of Sri and Paul...They always get one scene where they see each other then the rest they get to talk on phone the hold time...its like that from the first episode to now...Now that Jiang die what will happened. Will Dennis do all the bad work from now on since Jiang wouldn't be there to do the work?...I can't wait for the eng sub.