[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
dont u just hate it when tehy cut scenes...CH7 tends to do taht now and i dont mind if they cut out those boring scenes but they always cut out the pranangs scenes...seng woooi lol

thanks Kuda for the link

fun

Expired Sarnie
i know. im get frustrated when they do this because i know for a fact it is going to suck. they are probably gonna ruin it instead. but then again i aint complaining as long as i get more of paul and sri and if it gives structure and development to the plot and the characters.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh. This is why this is the first Ch7 Lakorn I've watched again since Sanae Bangkok ended. They just ruin everything ); haha but I agree. I don't wanna complain. I need more Sri and Paul since I'm not watching anything else at the moment. :)
Today was so depressing. Went to school today and out of all the names out there, Paul was the name and character of everything I read. It was such a torture. lol
Anyways, seems like Sri and Paul is somewhat getting along. I do hope they give us some flashbacks on their past relationship too. I guess that it was true that Paul thought Sri and Tae had a deep relationship that's why he left because Sri did say to him that he looked like that one guy she broke his heart. Afterwards, he had on this sad yet mad face.
I'm totally sad now because we have to wait another whole week. ); lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh Rose, now that u mentioned Sanae Bangkok, I miss my SALAn and gets me mad again for cutting out the beach scene! :rant:
anyways back to PS, they better not cut out so many scenes though...I dont mind the extension as long as it focuses on the pranangs hahaha

but somehow I feel like in about 2 weeks or so, its coming to an end

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, they cut an added scene. So technically, we didn't lose anything from the original. All the extended scenes with Sri and Paul were added recently and they shorten one from those.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.pantip.co.../A11737713.html

---

Talk about fanservice for ep10! Even the newsoutlet sites that get sent scripts to be posted don't have next week's yet. They even mentioned that due to changes to the scripts, they don't have any to post.

I'm pretty sure more than 80% of ep9 and 10 were filmed within this week. Paul and Sri's scene at the temple were pretty much filmed the day it aired. They did cut it shorter, according original script, Paul made Sri cried before the scene continues.

At this rate, we might end up with more than 15 episodes.
Kudaranai, do you know why did Paul made Sri cry saw that one of the scene but was cut off? Wow they don't have the scripts for next week...I wonder what will next week be like.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah thank to Prisna for upload full episode 10.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's the scene at the temple where Paul kissed Sri on the cheek. This is the translated script of the scene. You can compare it later with the subbed version (I'm still doing timing atm)

---

Meanwhile, Sritrung is at the temple speaking to Uncle Tong. [Uncle Tong isn't in this scene in the lakorn, it's a different older man. He said that Uncle Tong got sick and is at the hospital]

"When I found out, I was so startled. So was it an electrical accident or it was set on fire on purpose?"
"On purpose, how can there be an electrical accident in the middle of a corn farm?"

Then, Paul's car is being parked.

"Who on earth could think of something this cruel?"
"I've been wishing everyday that their bad karma catches up to them"
"That man is here," Tong motions his head to the back of Sritrung. She follows his motion and sees Paul walking towards them. "Are you here to see Luangpor?"
"I'm here to see this lady," Paul tells Sritrung who has an unhappy look on her face while Tong laughs heartily. "Can I talk to you?" He asks Sritrung.
"I am speaking with Uncle Tong."
"Oh! I don't have anything else to talk about. Please enjoy your chat like the young people do these days."
"Thank you, Uncle."

Tong walks off while laughing.

"Let's find someplace quiet to talk," Sritrung pretends like she doesn't know what's going on causing Paul to pull on her arm, "Why do you always make me get physical?"

"Let go, I can walk by myself."

Sritrung shakes him off and takes a step foward. Paul shakes his head and follows her.
Sritrung brings Paul to the back of the temple. Paul looks around, beginning to get suspicious.

"Where are you going?"
"The graveyard."

Paul stops Sritrung.

"Who asked you to go there?"
"You said you wanted to find some place quiet to talk. So I thought that it should be a graveyard since it's quiet..." Sritrung doesn't get to finish her sentence before Paul pulls her close and kisses her. Sritrung is startled for a moment before pushing Paul off her. She raises her hand, about to slap him. "You pervert."

Paul catches her hand to stop her.

"Being with you brings out my perverse... I've tried being so patient too."
"I..."
"What are you going to do?" Sritrung is unable to do anything but starts crying. "Hey, hey. Don't use your tears as a threat. I won't fall for it. So are we going to the graveyard or not?"

Sritrung shakes her head while smiling with tears. Paul lets go of her arm, "Don't pull that move with me again," Sritrung opens her mouth, about to insult him.

"Don't you dare. It's pretty empty around here too. I have to tell you that I'm a bad guy. I'm no gentleman."

Sritrung walks off in a huff. Paul smiles as he follows her.

---

I guess I can understand why they cut out that small part with the fake(?) crying since it didn't add or take anything away. Paul still gets to say his "I'm no gentleman" line in the end.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I didn't see a point in that either. That was just so random.

Anyways thanks Dancy, I will get with it soon. I was going to use the last resource and dl from BM but I don't need to do that any more. Thanks for the link.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kudaranai.

I'm glad they cut the scene a bit and change it. I don't think that scene would make a different either. I think I like the scene in the lakorn better then the crying scene. The crying fake doesn't really match Sri character if she were to cry. Since she so tough when she with Paul and to have her cry in that scene is so not her.

Sri & Paul scene today are so cutie. Seem like Sri stared to soften up a bit to Paul...I wonder why SW can't go back to her body? How did Tae can touch SW now but in the past he couldn't? :arrg: Janejira is so annoying she should be grateful for Sri to take her in and not let her get kill by Dennis. If I were Sri I won't have give a care about Janejira. She can die...lol...She just causing more trouble for Sri.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I like how Sri is starting to soften up to Paul. Hehhe. Very cute. And i like how he kissed her again. hahah....

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I looked on YouTube and TheCityGang did uploaded but the account was terminated because of copyright by CH 7.

hippo

sarNie Adult
love cheer and kan!
they are just way way to cute!
can't wait for more
and really hate how all the channels are getting terminated =(

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
this weeks episodes were good! alot got revealed! finally!! and omg the scens with sri & tye is just hilarious! i love how they joke around and call each other names!! bahahaa it's freakinj funnY!! not only that sri & paul scenes were just tooo cute!! gosh SIA is so evil! i have not remorse or pity for him anymore! he's just evil!! and his wife is stupid to side and support him nomatter what! he is so heartless!!!

I have a feeling jaentra? lol might die next week!! can't wait to watch the next episodes.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
does anyone in here kno any youtube uploader that upload this lakorn sectionally not a full version i hate full version on youtube cuz its hard for me to fastward thanks in advance

fun

Expired Sarnie
does anyone in here kno any youtube uploader that upload this lakorn sectionally not a full version i hate full version on youtube cuz its hard for me to fastward thanks in advance
kudalakorn uploads the sub version in section. the ones that uploads ch7 content were deleted.