[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
For someone who is daring enough to go work near the border knowing the dangers, the female lead sure is scared of too many things... XD And i wish they would cut down on the number of times the leads get too close and then end up staring at each other with that same old bkgrd music and look. I mean they do it like 3 to 4 times each eps that it gets too cheesy... ^^

Anyone knows if Karan and the female lead close friends or siblings?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
And she's like a baby when she's scared and while running away and counting steps LOL
I'm actually glad Weir and Peak got to be paired up. Hopefully Weir gets to work with Sammy and Stephany and Peak with Mik and Om.

Damn it this lakorn and Ken T-Chompoo's part in Cupids go head to head :sad6:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
And she's like a baby when she's scared and while running away and counting steps LOL
I'm actually glad Weir and Peak got to be paired up. Hopefully Weir gets to work with Sammy and Stephany and Peak with Mik and Om.

Damn it this lakorn and Ken T-Chompoo's part in Cupids go head to head :sad6:
Hahaah! IKR! And she is supposed to be quiet cos she is running away from the enemies right? Nvm, i will just take it as she is too scared to think straight. LOL!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Did the Cupid receive higher rating than this Lakorn
No news and posts about yesterday and today's ratings on IG and Pantip so far but in the first two episodes of this lakorn it is around 6 which is higher than Prang and Alek's part which is around 4

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So what is the rating based on? The amount of viewers?
It is also separated into 4 kinds of ratings: National, Bangkok, Urban and Rural and usually we see the National one. Obviously they base on the viewers from Thailand itself, and those who watch Thai lakorns through live streams (which are mostly international fans) doesn't count.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I think he likes the female lead. And I also think that mik and peak character are in a relationship or forming a relationship

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I think he likes the female lead. And I also think that mik and peak character are in a relationship or forming a relationship
Can't be in a r/s already cos based on yesterday's eps, she also kissed the captain after he declared his love for her...

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Im guessing they might be childhood friends or their parents are close friends so they are close too....

Spoiler-----

How did Ja die cos he was wearing a bullet proof vest right??

Awwwwwwww i wish i knew Thai! Captain seems to be breaking up with Doc! Is it cos of Ja's death?!

Nvm, i heard the word Nong Sau... lol.

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Nah they're sibling. Lol
Yeah that was my first guess yesterday before i got confused again today. Damn my live went crazy in the last few minutes. Can you tell me what happened after Captain told her that he rejected her cos he thought she was Karan's gf?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Where do you watch it live? I watched yesterday at guchill and there are buffers but nevertheless I still got to watch the episode.

I have to watch the first few episodes with subs to understand it better

Mik and Peak are siblings in the series?!?!?! Unexpected. I hope next time they will be paired up.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Where do you watch it live? I watched yesterday at guchill and there are buffers but nevertheless I still got to watch the episode.

I have to watch the first few episodes with subs to understand it better
Yes, that site too. Sadly the subbing is pretty slow but im still happy that someone is taking the times and effort to sub it!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I wish adintrend site will add CH7 live stream. The live streams of other channels there are fast.