[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
What!! It beat ch3. .
It seems like weir contract with ch7 will end this year. Wonder if he will renew it

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What!! It beat ch3. .
It seems like weir contract with ch7 will end this year. Wonder if he will renew it
Yes CH7 lakorns usually beat CH3 lakorns though sometimes the opposite happens
But then some CH3 lakorns and even their actors and actresses are more popular and talked about with the international fans, if you know what I mean
If he doesn't renew then it's a big loss for CH7. It would be nice if he goes freelance. We can see him with different actresses

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Yh. Ch7 would be more popular if they allow international fan to see their work. I don't watch ch3 because they do they same pairing all the time just for fan satisfaction. I'm bored of it already. For example NY and MK, they have a higher fan based in Thailand and internationally so they are more popular so ch3 paired them up for a thousand time. I don't want weir to leave ch7 yet tho

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Ch7 need to take note from ch3. They should open up a concert or an event where all the main actor and actress would attend.

tuziii

sarNie Egg
Ch7 need to take note from ch3. They should open up a concert or an event where all the main actor and actress would attend.
I totally agree!! It would be cool to see different actors and actress interact with each other.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is Peak's eyes open whenever Weir kisses her lol but then they're cute!!! Excited for later's episode!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol, so funny the part when the general is about to die. Peak acts as if she didnt know what to do. She was just pumping that man's chest hehe.

It's watchable although her voice, lips and facial expressions at times are a bother to me.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, so funny the part when the general is about to die. Peak acts as if she didnt know what to do. She was just pumping that man's chest hehe.

It's watchable although her voice, lips and facial expressions at times are a bother to me.
Yeah ever since I discovered Peak I always see her mouth open, I don't know why. Maybe there's something behind it

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@Maricon Hehe, yes I'm sure! At some angle she seem manly in the face? I dunno if it's just me hehe. I try to look pass that. The low pitch voice too. She reminds me of that girl/guy from Thailand's talent show that sang very well. I forgot that person's name. It has been years ago.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We all have our preferences and bias.. ..when is this ending?

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
When you guys say she's talented , what exactly do you mean? I know this seems like a dumb question, cus I know she's an actress but does she do anything else?

I'm on and off on her other movie she made with Porsche, (I don't think I can finish it . I'm just not feeling that movie ATM) but I might give this one a try.

To me, she isn't all that pretty and her mouth does annoy me, but there's something about her (idk what) that makes me wanna watch a movie with her. Lol.