[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series: Weir and Peak, Porshe and Kwan, Mik and Stephany, Om and Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Paragit Ruk The Series titles

1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen เหนี่ยวหัวใจสุดไกปืน
2: Ratchanawee Tee Ruk ราชนาวีที่รัก
3: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk ยึดฟ้าหาพิกัดรัก
4: Meu Brap Jao Hua Jai มือปราบเจ้าหัวใจ

It is advisable that separate threads for each part will be made once all pranangs are confirmed :)

Cover of the novels

Praeks

Possible n'eks?

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow multi-part series are usually a Ch.3 thing (minus the series honoring the king obviously). Only one I can remember watching is the two-part series with Sammie & Stephany playing sisters. So this could be fun, hopefully some of the prang will make guest appearances in each other's part.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
According to other fans, Pim already answered a fan on Twitter that she's not going to be in here and Min is going to have a separate lakorn w/Pooklook.
I'm not sure about any of this though.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
this is the latest post I've seen from parakit ruk. about the n'ek, im not convince but I heard Sammy , stephany, kwan and peak will be in it. im not sure. correct me if im wrong
Screenshot_2017-01-27-19-06-50.png

Here you go. It may be just a fanart, it may be changed. Hopefully if the said pra'eks are final, they get to work with the n'ek that they haven't worked with yet. There are a lot of possible pairings that can happen. I don't mind reunions, as long as they are the most suitable for the role given to them. :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
And looks like the pairs above will be the main leads for Parts 1-4 respectively as it is represented???

Part 1: Weir and Peak
Part 2: Porshe and Kwan
Part 3: Mik and Stephany
Part 4: Om and Sammy

ภารกิจรัก เช้านี้ เตรียมพบกับการแถลงข่าวเปิดตัวอย่างยิ่งใหญ่กับ ซีรีย์ชุด ภารกิจรัก ได้ เร็วๆนี้นะ

ภารกิจรัก เช้านี้ เตรียมพบกับการแถลงข่าวเปิดตัวอย่างยิ่งใหญ่กับ ซีรีย์ชุด ภารกิจรัก ได้ เร็วๆนี้นะ

ตอนนี้สรุปตัวละครอย่างแน่ชัดแล้ว
คู่ 1 - เวียร์ พีค
คู่ 2 - พอร์ช ขวัญ
คู่ 3 - มิกค์ เซฟ
คู่ 4 - อ๋อม แซมมี่

ส่วนแต่ละคู่ จะลงเรื่องอะไร จะมีการเปิดตัว เร็วๆนี้

ขอบคุณข้อมูลจาก
สมาชิกหมายเลข 3561123

From 7seesociety FB

News
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/258079

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
The two sister,sammy and stephany, are also reuniting. (I know they're not sister in real life. I'm only joking)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone give us a brief summary of each lakorns
Yeah hopefully someone will translate it for us... Unfortunately I can't speak or understand Thai very well. I already posted the titles of the 4 novels of this series, not sure if they will follow the novel or there will be some changes. Can't wait for more news

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the supporting characters for Part 1 had his fitting

Credits to taekopman

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Found the summary or description of each 4 novels... a translation is a big help.

1 เหนี่ยวหัวใจสุดไกปืนโดย อักษรา
ภารกิจรักของนายร้อยทหารบก ฉายา ไอ้เก๊กจอมหวง
ชีวิตของเขามีไว้เพื่อชาติ
ส่วนหัวใจของเขามีไว้เพื่อเธอเพียงผู้เดียว
นิยายชุดภารกิจรัก ผลงานเรื่องใหม่ล่าสุดของอักษรา เข้ามาร่วมรักร่วมลุ้น
กันอีกครั้งกับความรักระห่ำ สนุกสนาน หวานปนตื่นเต้น ในภารกิจที่มีต้นรักงอกงาม
ในทุกย่างก้าวของเขาและเธอ...ใน “เหนี่ยวหัวใจสุดไกปืน”

2 ราชนาวีที่รักโดย เฟื่องนคร
ภารกิจรักของผู้การเรือหนุ่มรูปหล่อจอมเจ้าชู้ ฉายา ไอ้กล้าได้กล้าเสีย
แพรวพรรณนักเขียนสาวแสนสวยต้องไปสัตหีบเพื่อหาข้อมูลเขียนนิยายกับเขา
ผู้การจิรวัติ คนที่เคยรู้จักกันตั้งแต่เด็ก..ซึ่งอยู่ในใจแพรวพรรณตลอดมา..

3 ยึดฟ้าหาพิกัดรักโดย ทองหลาง
ภารกิจรักของผู้กองหนุ่มสังกัดหน่วยคอมมานโดอากาศโยธิน ฉายา ไอ้เสือยิ้มยาก
เมื่อนายทหารหน่วยคอมมานโดอากาศโยธิน ต้องคุ้มครองชีวิตด็อกเตอร์
สาวในฐานะสามี และค้นหาเหล่านักวิทยาศาสตร์ที่ถูกลักพาตัวไป เป็นเหตุ
ให้ความใกล้ชิดส่งผลให้ภารกิจระดับชาติแปรเปลี่ยนเป็นภารกิจระดับหัวใจ

4 มือปราบเจ้าหัวใจโดย อัคนี
ภารกิจของนายตำรวจของหน่วยปฏิบัติการพิเศษ ฉายาไอ้บ้าดีเดือด
ปราบทรชนมานักต่อนักยังทำได้ แต่ไม่มีภารกิจไหนหนักใจเท่าภารกิจรัก...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh wow! This is interesting. Porshe and Kwan??? I never thought of those two ever being pair up, but I kind of want Porshe and Sammy to pair up or even better Mik and Sammy, but either way it's fine. They're all such eye candies so all is good lol.

I'm glad to see Mik and Stephany pairing up again. I didn't like their last lakorn together. I can see they have chemistry, but the lakorn itself was a little too crazy for my personal liking. I hope whatever their part is in this series, it's going to be a good one because I want to enjoy their chemistry without the craziness of a bad storyline. Adding this series to my to watch list.

P.S I'm a little sad that Pim is not in this. I wouldn't mind a reunion between her and Mik. Still having withdrawal from KLKNNHJ. They were perfect :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah hopefully someone will translate it for us... Unfortunately I can't speak or understand Thai very well. I already posted the titles of the 4 novels of this series, not sure if they will follow the novel or there will be some changes. Can't wait for more news
thank you for your effort.
i really wish mik and steph are in an actual lakorn instead of series but im okay with it i gues. maybe next time they will pair up but not with parts

Status
Not open for further replies.