[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series: Weir and Peak, Porshe and Kwan, Mik and Stephany, Om and Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, yes. Es is much better than Om. Damn auto correct! Idk, Om just doesn't do it for me anymore. His acting in that last lakorn with Pancake was bad. I stop watching him. Is this series action?
Yes this series is action :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
From parakitruk_official IG
Presenting the n'eks of this series

Peak as a doctor, Sammy as a writer, Stephany as a researcher and Kwan as a secretary/crime suspect within the company

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
From parakitruk_official IG
Presenting the n'eks of this series

Peak as a doctor, Sammy as a writer, Stephany as a scientist and Kwan as a secretary/crime suspect within the company

I thought all of them are dr except sammy. Oh well...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see the fitting.

I'm beating a dead horse but I the pix it really show me how miscast wier n'k is...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I have no idea who this Peak is since I never seen anything from her, but is she that bad??? I mean with Weir and Preaw, I didn't know her at the time but I thought they were so cute together and had great chemistry with one another despite the age gap. So I don't want to criticize because I'm not familiar with her. Look-wise she's okay looking, based solely on the pictures here, but compare to Preaw she's not as pretty lol.

It would have been nice to see Weir with Sammy though. Have they work together before? I mean I didn't even know Om and Sammy worked together before so... I guess I just want Sammy to work with more p'eks other than old man Kelly. What's wrong with ch7 though? Letting such a pretty girl like her pairing up with such a man. Not in one lakorn but two??? Why is he playing p'ek role anyways? He should be playing daddy role or something. Like why??? I don't get. Om and I have this love and hate relationship, so I want her to pair up with someone with at least the same acting ability as her. Om is just so stiffed. I can never finish any of his lakorns. And he oftens pair up with people I like, Min, Kwan, and Poo (I know, I like her for how pretty she is lol).

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
You are right on Weir and Preaw. So we'll wait to see Weir and Peak. Since I haven't watched Ch7 lakorns as much as I love Ch3, so I don't know many of their young and good actresses. Just know a few: Min, Kwan, Preaw, Poo, and Aump.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
rumor has it that Pim wanted to fill in and be the nek when poo stepped down from the lakorn with weir, (Pim was scheduled to the the supporting actress) she was rejected by ch7/prodction company so she withdrew completley. and she let her fans put pressure thru social media on ch7 saying she has no drama to play in. sounds like an ambitious annoying manipulative b*tch i feel no sorry for her lol.
i never liked her face, chin so obviously fake and it makes her face flat and big. now there is a reason to dislike her more.
I knew there was something abt the chin. Did she have surgery on that. I'm sure she used to be chubby. How did she lose all that. And her eyes too.
But like u said if she does act in a way that an actress shouldn't act like accepting the roles she given then I've lost all respect for her. Sorry not sorry

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew there was something abt the chin. Did she have surgery on that. I'm sure she used to be chubby. How did she lose all that. And her eyes too.
But like u said if she does act in a way that an actress shouldn't act like accepting the roles she given then I've lost all respect for her. Sorry not sorry
True. No matter what profession we are in, we should be professional enough and remain humble and open-minded in order to grow. Attitude and work ethic is important as much as hard work or talent. And of course, being respectful towards everyone matters. :) We all have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
You are right on Weir and Preaw. So we'll wait to see Weir and Peak. Since I haven't watched Ch7 lakorns as much as I love Ch3, so I don't know many of their young and good actresses. Just know a few: Min, Kwan, Preaw, Poo, and Aump.
Same. I'm more of a ch3 girl but I'm trying to expand my horizon and watch other channel lakorns too. And I don't know many actresses from ch7, those you mentioned above along with people like Pancake (never seen anything of hers but I just know she used to date Weir lol and I know she's not a part of ch7 anymore.), Mai D. (Again not a part of ch7 anymore.), Pim (not sure if she's an official ch7 actress or not), Sammy, Stephany, Poolook, and I think that's it. I can recognize some by face but I don't know their names, but I'm not so familiar with the newer ones, like Peak here who I never heard before lol. But yes, I'll wait and see what Weir and Peak has to offer first, but Weir somehow always seem to have really good chemistry with his n'eks. I don't think Preaw is that great of an actress but Weir brings out the best in her and created chemistry that she might not have had if it was someone else that pair up with her.

As for Pim and her rumor of rejecting secondary roles, well I like her after KLKNNHJ with Mik. She does have great potential as an actress, but if the rumor is true it is very disappointed. Even though she's a good actress but her hiatus from acting to focus on her singing career put a step back in her advancement into the acting world, so she should know she has to start back from the beginning which means playing supporting roles before getting that ticket to become the star. I hope her leading role in KLKNNHJ doesn't make her think she's "up" there now, but instead I hope she appreciate the opportunity given and be grateful about it. But as some have stated here, it's "rumor" so I'm going to take it as a grain of salt until proven otherwise. As for plastic surgery and her facial feature, let's be nice here guys lol. I think she's very cute and pretty (more in motion not so much in still images). If she has anything done it's mostly braces for her teeth and jaw. She has a pretty strong overbite I believe that's what it's called, where your upper teeth jaw overlap your lower portion. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've seen a lakorn of her when she was younger, the one with Ken T. and Janie, and her upper teeth portion sticks out when she smiled. And even so now, it still does but not so strong as when she was younger. Braces can fixed it if it's a minor overbite, but if it's a severe one than surgery is needed to fixed it. I'm not sure if it's consider plastic surgery because an overbite can be a risk in one's health. A severe overbite can cause difficulty in consuming foods and proper speech. So depending on how you look at PS, she may or may not have one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch 7 seem to demote actress so easily...

Rumors shall always be taken with a grain of salt....media -celebrity world-

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Same. I'm more of a ch3 girl but I'm trying to expand my horizon and watch other channel lakorns too. And I don't know many actresses from ch7, those you mentioned above along with people like Pancake (never seen anything of hers but I just know she used to date Weir lol and I know she's not a part of ch7 anymore.), Mai D. (Again not a part of ch7 anymore.), Pim (not sure if she's an official ch7 actress or not), Sammy, Stephany, Poolook, and I think that's it. I can recognize some by face but I don't know their names, but I'm not so familiar with the newer ones, like Peak here who I never heard before lol. But yes, I'll wait and see what Weir and Peak has to offer first, but Weir somehow always seem to have really good chemistry with his n'eks. I don't think Preaw is that great of an actress but Weir brings out the best in her and created chemistry that she might not have had if it was someone else that pair up with her.

As for Pim and her rumor of rejecting secondary roles, well I like her after KLKNNHJ with Mik. She does have great potential as an actress, but if the rumor is true it is very disappointed. Even though she's a good actress but her hiatus from acting to focus on her singing career put a step back in her advancement into the acting world, so she should know she has to start back from the beginning which means playing supporting roles before getting that ticket to become the star. I hope her leading role in KLKNNHJ doesn't make her think she's "up" there now, but instead I hope she appreciate the opportunity given and be grateful about it. But as some have stated here, it's "rumor" so I'm going to take it as a grain of salt until proven otherwise. As for plastic surgery and her facial feature, let's be nice here guys lol. I think she's very cute and pretty (more in motion not so much in still images). If she has anything done it's mostly braces for her teeth and jaw. She has a pretty strong overbite I believe that's what it's called, where your upper teeth jaw overlap your lower portion. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've seen a lakorn of her when she was younger, the one with Ken T. and Janie, and her upper teeth portion sticks out when she smiled. And even so now, it still does but not so strong as when she was younger. Braces can fixed it if it's a minor overbite, but if it's a severe one than surgery is needed to fixed it. I'm not sure if it's consider plastic surgery because an overbite can be a risk in one's health. A severe overbite can cause difficulty in consuming foods and proper speech. So depending on how you look at PS, she may or may not have one.
Well said.
Just out of the topic. Love your Kimberly gif. Those stars in your love list are mine too, except Mick Thongraya....who is he? Mine are Weir, James Ma, Nadech, Push, and a few more... for actresses Kim is my #1, Mew Nitha, and Vill, and a few more that I can enjoy watching if they started w/my favorite ones. :) :) Peace. :) :)

member101

sarNie Egg
I don't think Pim is that good of an actress. She's decent but not good yet. Since Preaw was brought up, compare to Pim, Preaw is a better actress. Netizen praises Preaw for being able to perform well on any type of roles, good, bad, and even comedy. She's a good actress and can definitely improve as she gains more experience. Meanwhile, Pim has been criticized for her acting and her unnecessary pouty face for almost every expressions she does in KLKN. If you're a fan then you'll probably find it cute but to others it's annoying. However, she is decent and can definitely improve but I'm pretty sure her roles won't be diverse as the other actresses. She seems to want to maintain her cute image.

And ones has to wonder why the elders doesn't favor Pim or even seem to like her. Bow is filming two lakorns and is already being considered in a new lakorn. Preaw is filming two lakorns although one is airing soon but she also said in her Live that she does have a new lakorn but she didn't tell the fans anything about it and said it's best to have the elders announced it first. Meanwhile, Pim is not filming anything but she has no lakorn line up. Either, it's really that hard to find a role that matches her or she rubs the elders the wrong way. Maybe she needs a little attitude adjustment to be more likable.

Pim's fans are blaming her pulling out of SHJ on her manager for wanting her to play lead roles only. Which it's funny because she shares the same manager as Sammy and we all know what Sammy went through in order to get where she is today. Her manager was never picky on choosing roles for her although I wish she was because Sammy playing second to Nat Nattasha was a head scratching moment. Differ from Pim, whom I heard has always been a demanding person
since her Kamikaze days. She's even demanding with Mek and he said she likes to nag him. I don't even know how he put up with her at times. Although the way she described him in an interview, any girl would be lucky to have the sensitive, caring, and funny Mek.

As for Peak, she was with GTH for many years. I don't think she's a good actress. Her acting is weird but she does seem to fair better in comedy like her role in the Dairy Tootsies. Lookwise, Peak doesn't look conventional and people seem to think she's a tranny at first glance. She does kinda look like one. Lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Pim is that good of an actress. She's decent but not good yet. Since Preaw was brought up, compare to Pim, Preaw is a better actress. Netizen praises Preaw for being able to perform well on any type of roles, good, bad, and even comedy. She's a good actress and can definitely improve as she gains more experience. Meanwhile, Pim has been criticized for her acting and her unnecessary pouty face for almost every expressions she does in KLKN. If you're a fan then you'll probably find it cute but to others it's annoying. However, she is decent and can definitely improve but I'm pretty sure her roles won't be diverse as the other actresses. She seems to want to maintain her cute image.

And ones has to wonder why the elders doesn't favor Pim or even seem to like her. Bow is filming two lakorns and is already being considered in a new lakorn. Preaw is filming two lakorns although one is airing soon but she also said in her Live that she does have a new lakorn but she didn't tell the fans anything about it and said it's best to have the elders announced it first. Meanwhile, Pim is not filming anything but she has no lakorn line up. Either, it's really that hard to find a role that matches her or she rubs the elders the wrong way. Maybe she needs a little attitude adjustment to be more likable.

Pim's fans are blaming her pulling out of SHJ on her manager for wanting her to play lead roles only. Which it's funny because she shares the same manager as Sammy and we all know what Sammy went through in order to get where she is today. Her manager was never picky on choosing roles for her although I wish she was because Sammy playing second to Nat Nattasha was a head scratching moment. Differ from Pim, whom I heard has always been a demanding person
since her Kamikaze days. She's even demanding with Mek and he said she likes to nag him. I don't even know how he put up with her at times. Although the way she described him in an interview, any girl would be lucky to have the sensitive, caring, and funny Mek.

As for Peak, she was with GTH for many years. I don't think she's a good actress. Her acting is weird but she does seem to fair better in comedy like her role in the Dairy Tootsies. Lookwise, Peak doesn't look conventional and people seem to think she's a tranny at first glance. She does kinda look like one. Lol
So are Mek & Pim a confirmed couple? I know there were rumors but I wasn't sure

member101

sarNie Egg
They claim to be just best friends but I'm pretty they're more than that. Even her close fans think that. They're still new so their manager probably advised to keep it on the lowdown. Pim said she talks to him everyday and they always hangout and take trip together. She even takes him out to meet her girlfriends. The fact that he was the only guy there is pretty much telling.

meredo

sarNie Egg
Here is another thing about Pim. She denied the relationship with Mek when she was filming the lakorn with Mik. Then conveniently after the lakorn aired and everything , she and Mek got back together and do what girlfriend boyfriends do.
I imagine if I have a boyfriend who denies our relationship no matter what "legitimate" purpose it is for, publicity or his entire career, I would just call it an end here. Because foundamentally he is saying I would be an embarrassment/hinder/shame for him. I am quite disgusted when Mek is putting up with this kind of things. Sometimes having a good temper will downgrade your standards. Not everything is compromisible for your gf/bf. and if Mek is a great bf material as many say he is then he should deserve better, but well, he approved with what pim did so I guess what I said was basically nonesense to him. Truly it does nothing but makes ppl look down on him too.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
And perhaps she only got the lead role on once upon a time is probably because she's close to the director or producer whatever his name is

meredo

sarNie Egg
And perhaps she only got the lead role on once upon a time is probably because she's close to the director or producer whatever his name is
That I don't know. I only know that role was originally belonged to Baifen, but she couldn't hold on to her end of the deal because her contract was ending with ch7 and had to leave, then Pim got the role. Don't know the relations there. But my assumptions is starting from this lakorn pim probably thought "for sure iwill be taking leading roles from now on, if supporting roles I only do that for already established actress like Poo etc" . I think ch7 has a history and many examples of actresses who has been in leading role before went back to be supporting role or leading role in the non-prime time lakorns, for example preaw. It is not even demoting the actress it is probably just too many of the actresses they have on their hand and everyone has their turn, unless you already have your distinctive dominance in ch7, like min Kwan Poo aump, otherwise be prepared you will be asked to support other than lead. It requires actresses to be more flexible and less airheaded. Afterall ch7 lacks male leads and in excess supply of new actresses. I am hoping pim learns her lesson/place and may be down to earth more from this incident and start picking up roles she is assigned to by ch7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.