[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

member101

sarNie Egg
Weir is 6'1" while Mik is 6'2". A difference of 1inch doesn't make Weir looks so short by any standard. He's still very tall for an Asian man not mixed with anything.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
And he's super tall so he can't help but look down and see it regardless of whether he wants to or not. Haha.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
member101 said:
Weir is 6'1" while Mik is 6'2". A difference of 1inch doesn't make Weir looks so short by any standard. He's still very tall for an Asian man not mixed with anything.
True just 1inch high doesn't make anything different if the two stand same level it look the same high. And he is fully Asian man so it tall enough.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
We're not saying Weir is short. Lol. We're just saying Mik makes him look short. We're always so used to Weir being the taller guy.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
lol I don't consider her taken until she say she's taken :coverlaf:. Plus with women, if you can still be that shy after so many years, the current guy needs to be worried. :ghehe: jk jk. I rather they keep the chemistry onscreen vs taking it to reality.  :D
This is funny! Specially the part "plus with woman, if you can still be that shy after so many years, the current guy needs to be worried." I laugh out aloud. I do agreed with this thought it already been so many years and she still seem the same when next to weir, Kwan are u thinking something toward weir? Lol J/K

Tall or short it's not the matter if you cant help urself than ur tall cant help u too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
member101 said:
Haha. Not too short those standards, but when you look at them side by side, Mik is super tall.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
We're not saying Weir is short. Lol. We're just saying Mik makes him look short. We're always so used to Weir being the taller guy.
Oh I was thinking that people couldn't believe that mik could be that much taller. I know Weir is tall lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
this is off topic but smilez, your avatar caught my attention and I had to literally shift my head and stared hard who was Mint posing with hahaha. I couldnt even recognize Mint herself at first
Haha Thip, JM got you breaking your neck ;p

I want Mik & Kwan next !!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh I was thinking that people couldn't believe that mik could be that much taller. I know Weir is tall lol.
Yeah, some are saying that Mik isn't that much taller but I think he kind of is. But that doesn't make Weir a short guy. Mik is just taller. Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Awwwww Mahalo, you are so lucky to be with him in your dream. It's such a sweet and wonderful dream for you with Mr. dark, sexy, tall, and handsome Weir....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
You guys, I had a dream that I was Kwan. Me and Weir were ramming vong (Thai dance) then suddenly he swung me into his arms and we started to salsa. It was a hot dream. Lmao.
Did your alarm woke you up?