[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Isn't the purpose of having one to pray to the ancestors or kru so that filming goes smoothly? And if the genre is supernatural, they definitely have to do it because weird things tend to happen on set. That's why I always thought they'd pray first before shooting. Seems to be the order. If you go into each thread and browse from beginning to end, they have the fitting first, then buang suang, and then start filming.

sarN

sarNie Granny
or they film that same day b/c sometime you see the outfit they wore on the praying ceremony be in a lakorn scene

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they just dress up in the fitting outfit to get into character for photos. Those photos will be used to create posters for the lakorn. They then wear those fitting clothes again once filming starts.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm I don't know, I do know that a couple of lakorns start shooting before the opening but they don't often post pictures on their igs. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: mik_thongraya/ poo_mik
Idk. For the most part, I see them do it in that order with an exception of a few. After fitting and opening, that's when the staff start posting up BTS on IGs saying first day shooting. I guess it varies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
 this will be my second time seeing Mik in an action lakorn ^^^ look at those bicep and he have virgin skin NO tattoo ! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He became MORE attractive after getting super fit. Lol. He looked like Mario back then and I didn't find him that cute.

sarN

sarNie Granny
he look white than thai in that one lakorn w/ my BOW :heart:  :heart:  . it was kind of funny cuz it stood out and the lady that play his mother look  Thai HAHA

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just have a chance to watch Kwan old drama in tv3 with Aon (?) in Khmer title "Jao Vaay Vey Khmeng". I've never known that she was in TV3. Wonder why she left TV3 and join TV7?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really wanted to skip this because it's a romance/action lakorn but darn it! I haven't seen Weir onscreen for so long, I miss him. & There's Kwan too. Their reunion! They're such a good looking pair. I don't think I can pass this one out.