[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nooo. Lol. Just dancing. Gave me the gaze he gave Kwan in the video. I can feel his chest and heart beat. LOL. Thanks for posting up the video. I would've never had that dream without it. Haha.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Gurl dont thank me I didn't post the video. How many times did you replay the video? Replaying it too much got you dreaming I think.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I wasn't thanking you. I was thanking Kwan25 for posting it up. I replayed it probably 10 times. HAHA. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
I thought you were thanking me haha. 10 times? Damnz. Your dream is too hot. Make it happen forreal. You should request the director salsa scene for Kwan and Weir.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm about to watch it again and again before I sleep. Lol. Maybe I can continue where I left off.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I haven't been on for so long but I am so happy to see all the updates!
Weir & Kwan are so lovely & hot all at once. I like Kwan's straight hair.
I like the wardrobe. It's okay. What I don't like is her makeup, but then that's the norm for Kwan.

The men are super hunky! Oh dear. Weir looks kind of tired in his pics though. Probably from his travels.
Mik is looking brand spanking new. I know for certain he'll ace his role. He's a great actor, I recommend ppl follow him.

I want Mik & Kwan to pair up!! She's so tiny next to him LOL I can see them having some chemistry too.

The new girl, is blehhh. I'm bothered by the way she talks. I hope she improves her speech. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir is such a heart throb. I haven't felt this excited to watch him in awhile. Of course, I saw him in PP with Pooklook and Yui ; but in there, I admired his acting more than his character. He finally moved out of the farm and into the city to become a cop. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Weir is such a heart throb. I haven't felt this excited to watch him in awhile. Of course, I saw him in PP with Pooklook and Yui ; but in there, I admired his acting more than his character. He finally moved out of the farm and into the city to become a cop. Lol. 
Hahahhaha he doesn't look so baan baan anymore.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They still kind of look the same from DDH. Lol. They're just in tights and leather holding guns now instead of swords and medieval clothing.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Both are super hot. I feel the chemistry between them. I still hope they have some sweet love scene here and there from each episode.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: mik_thongraya

Mik captions as first queue for PTP. I'm confused. Did they skip the opening ceremony and started filming?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always thought it was the opposite. I think only certain productions skip buang suang or have it during odd schedules.