[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is never a good idea to be with someone you no longer have feelings for only because someone else wants you to be together.

He looks ok.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir is so rak krai rak naan AND rak diew jai diew. Bella will have to break his heart to give our Dream a chance at reality lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He is very committed. I don't know why people think he's a jao choo. Just because he kisses all his co-stars? It's called acting. Lol. Of course, I know he's not perfect. But for the most part, he's my kind of guy. He used to drink and smoke a lot. But now, he seems under control. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I was a bit confused when I read that he's jao choo. How so? Oh wells, to each its own. If that is what jao choo is then that is the type of jao choo I want lol.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Weir drink and smoke normally just like any other man. I don't think hes a big drinker like the press make him out to be. The only time I see him drink a lot was during his breakup with Pancake.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Weir is the only one actor from TV7 I like the most. He's something special and I found him as a great actor. Besides this drama with Kwan, I really want to see him pair up with Sammy in his next one.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan says that Per is just a friend so please don't cheer for them. It's better to be friends. She's closing the door on Ai and there will be no return. She's single, which means sparks will fly during this lakorn because the girl's heart will be single and she can crush on Weir all she wants without having to hold back because of Pancake! Lol. Well, there's Bella. But until things are confirmed, it doesn't hurt to crush. Hehe.
http://news.sanook.com/1862842/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
And this is why the Thai industry sometimes creeps me out. Matthew posted a throwback photo of him and Kwan. In 2014, they played in Jao Sao Salatan together as love interests...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. HaHa. If you look at him and his wifee it'd be the same. Haha. Surprisingly I thought Lydia was around Matthew's age when I first saw her. She looked like a youthful older woman.