[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
:teary: :cry: The finale of Peuanpang was gut wrenching. Amazing acting by the whole cast.They had me in tears and that says a lot for me. If  Yui, Pooklook, and Weir doesn't get like all the awards for their acting then Thai acting awards are as stupid as I thought.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The person who get the award is blind and they only care money for the vote they didn't care how bad or good

Today epi is killing me I want to the see the new life of p'lor and Paeng

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I didn't think that any lakorn would top Sunya Kaen Sanae Ha for me this year, but wow this one is super amazing. The ending was so good and sad! Everyone did such an amazing job. Still in the end when Peuan was being ignored and she asked, "What did I do wrong? Why do you have to treat me this way?" Oh goodness lol. Paeng's love is far to great TT.TT 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I am I never cry this hard for a Lakorn before even I rewatch I still cry. Yup don't miss ur tissues! I don't have one so I use my t-shirt and it's all wet

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh no...your guys made me want to see it. I'm sure their acting skill will make me surely cry with them. hik hik.....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh boy! Just like everyone has said, bring a box of tissue if not two! The finale had me crying like a baby. Poor Lor didn't even get to spend time with his wife and child yet. He had to face bad news once he returned. Everything was nicely wrapped up. From Paeng's father coming to his senses to Peuan receiving the karma she deserves. I just wished that Paeng and Lor had some sweet and memorable moments before they parted. At least my heart is at peace knowing that they're spending their lives together with their child at the other side of the world.

Everyone deserves an award for this lakorn. This was an amazing cast with excellent acting. I have to commend Pooklook because she has only been in the acting industry for a couple years in comparison to Yui and Weir, yet she is able to act alongside them and be at the same level. No one acted better than other. They all did a tremendous job together. That's why the lakorn was such a tragic masterpiece. It is up there with Koo Kum. They just better receive awards or else I will be very upset.

This is Weir's best performance to date. No matter how many handsome cops, mafia, or bipolar p'eks he has played, none of them lived up to his performance of chai baan baan like a'Lor. Despite his unawareness of the outside world, he had a heart of gold and loved until death let him part ways. My dearest Weir, I am super proud of you! This is why you are my favorite actor of this new generation of actors. This wasn't my kind of lakorn but I tuned in because I saw potential in Pooklook and knew that she and Weir would have an award winning chemistry. Bravo to the cast of Peuan Paeng and Pordeecom's production.  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^I agree with everything you said Mahalo and you know I found that Yui and Pooklook had alot of chemistry and were able to respond well to one another. There are many times I've watched some Yui lakorns and the person she co-stars with that doesn't include pra'ek doesn't have alot of chemistry with her. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I cant wait to get home and watch it! So they kept the ending where he didn't get home in time. Aww I thought they were going to allow him to say goodbye.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Yeppp and 

She died in his arms.
Oh goodness! Man my babies are going to start whining and cuddle again when I start crying tonight.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I agree they should get more time for p'lor and Paeng. Like sweet time or the time for say good bye. Prodeecom cut like three or fours sweet scene of them off I hate it

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Miley19 said:
I agree they should get more time for p'lor and Paeng. Like sweet time or the time for say good bye. Prodeecom cut like three or fours sweet scene of them off I hate it
They deserve a whole hour of saying good-bye like in Koo Gum did. LOL. :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Bieluvr said:
They deserve a whole hour of saying good-bye like in Koo Gum did. LOL. :)
Agree and I wish p'lor get her a kiss like koo gum too Noona kiss Bie at he death

Mahalo said:
They did the same thing in Kularb Len Fai. Cut the bad guys' scenes, not the pranangs.
But in here they cut the pranang not the bad guys