[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hey Asy How can we vote for this? Just click hand like then it is a vote right or not.

myheromike

The like button is look like Facebook like button right. If yes then I did so many times for pin Anong and weir Lol.

mia07

Introvert
Check this out: http://socialcam.com/s/z7WnhZof

Funny yet so sweet and cute. I couldn't stop smiling. ^___^

Asy

sarNie Immature
The like button is look like Facebook like button right. If yes then I did so many times for pin Anong and weir Lol.
Yes I did like that. Hopefully we're right lmao. I can't believe Ching Nang is leading the poll. Though I love Om and Rotmay, I just can't leave Weir and Min lmao.

By the way, I wonder if we can reach at least 50 pages when this lakorn ends. :DD

I want to spam so much (like I've never spam lmao) but I haven't seen last week episodes yet. So many lakorns for me to catch up. I'm busy with school and assignments too. :/

Asy

sarNie Immature
No 'done' lol. You can always vote whenever you want until you feel Pin Anong is no longer good and doesn't deserve the vote lmao.

myheromike

Hahhaha yeah Hope we doing the right thing in there... Hope people will vote more Lol... Did people very chin nang type lakorn? For me I don't that's not my type lakorn she get to kiss almost every om bro in there,this suck for me. Hahaha anyway I not going this. Have u guys see the scene where point the gun to Yai and told him to go sleep then later she put the gun down and she go to with him and she hug:) omg this is what I want to see pin doing for Yai,she hurt Yai alot so this time... Ummm hope we will reach 50 page in here too cuz now on spicy pin Anong thread already reach 252 pages. Bye I'm going to vote again

mia07

Introvert
myheromike: I posted that clip above. I watched it numerous times because it was funny yet very cute. Haha. Oh gosh I must download these BTS clips and cherish them for who knows when they will star together again.

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Sorry I haven't been following thread since I wasn't able to watch it from Thip upload anymore :cry: I was hoping someone can provide the links that I can watch this lakorn on. Please Heeeellllpppp! I love this lakorn and so surprise that Min and Weir have such great chemistry...I do want to see them as a couple or at least date for a bit...you just a try...Come on P'Weir date Min for us and if it doesn't work it is okay too...lol :drools:

myheromike

@ohMiav do u guys save all the clip from pin Anong? Or just some cute scene only.

Hahhaaha agree weir come on we need u and min as real couple or not just couple in lakorn... For me I think if weir said yes or ok then I think min is ready cuz as I looking on min eyes and the way she did it looks like she very like him. Pray the god will made them as real couple

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
For everyone who can't watch on socialcam
Seem Klonny deleted his user@socialcam

but the update scene has been uploaded on YT

The first: Vampire

The second: She is like a cougar.

The third
Khun Yai has morning sickness!!!!!!!!! LOL

Thank: TonmaiWM for uploaded on YT

mia07

Introvert
What we are looking forward to this Friday and Saturday:

Cannot wait for epi. 17 - when Yai finds out the truth. On the otherhand, I can't believe he smacked her butt! Hahaha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
No 'done' lol. You can always vote whenever you want until you feel Pin Anong is no longer good and doesn't deserve the vote lmao.
oh really?? i have work to do today then. lol

AHHHHHHHH, all these BTS narak'a!!! NARAK NARAK NARAK!!!!!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
What I did..

click the 'like' button, rate 5 stars, and OK.
omg what the hell, why is pin anong 9.8 out of 10??? did i do that?? wtf!!! also, as much i love yaya and nadech, there's no way the toranee nee krai krong is better than pin anong right now. NO WAY. people are just biased.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg what the hell, why is pin anong 9.8 out of 10??? did i do that?? wtf!!! also, as much i love yaya and nadech, there's no way the toranee nee krai krong is better than pin anong right now. NO WAY. people are just biased.
I'm Yadech-biased but I have to agree with you on Pin Anong is indeed better than TNNKK. Even I haven't watch it but have seen few clips, I'm still hesitant so I decided to wait for it ends while I'm anticipating for the next episodes of PA, that's how great it is. :p