[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If u guy think pin Anong it better then Give pin Anong a vote. ahaha I'm not force any of u guy,but if u see pin Anong is better that lakorn I glad to heard that lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'm Yadech-biased but I have to agree with you on Pin Anong is indeed better than TNNKK. Even I haven't watch it but have seen few clips, I'm still hesitant so I decided to wait for it ends while I'm anticipating for the next episodes of PA, that's how great it is. :p
if it to this many episode, and it is still that good, im sold...even if the next few episodes arent as good. lol judging by the previews and bts though, its going to good. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
If u guy think pin Anong it better then Give pin Anong a vote. ahaha I'm not force any of u guy,but if u see pin Anong is better that lakorn I glad to heard that lol...
no, we have to force people to vote for pin anong!!! lol jk

anyways, i have a feeling some people arent giving this lakorn a chance just bc of the cover, and maybe bc of min. like, they dont know how good lakorn is, and they are just assuming!! ahhh!!! i have a headache!!

y03n33

sarNie Egg
Dear Guys,

I'm newbie here. I try to watch online pin anong from the link you guys gave which veoh/anonyblue2001, but that link can't work anymore.
Can you guys help, I really want to watch this series with English sub

Thanks a bunch

Asy

sarNie Immature
Dear Guys,

I'm newbie here. I try to watch online pin anong from the link you guys gave which veoh/anonyblue2001, but that link can't work anymore.
Can you guys help, I really want to watch this series with English sub

Thanks a bunch
Currently there's no way you can watch Pin Anong either with or without sub on any streaming web. The best way is just download the videos. I don't want to re-post the link for many time because I don't want to risk the link to get deleted, AGAIN (although it's not streaming link). If you check few pages back, you'll find the download link. Or if you still can't find the link, PM me and I'll give you the address. :)

By the way, welcome to AF and especially Pin Anong thread. Hope you're enjoy to be one of the community! Let's spamming with us. :D

mia07

Introvert
I voted twice. I haven't watched TNNKK but many are saying it's getting to the good part so not sure if I should get started on it while waiting for PA, but I'm blinded by Yai+Pin chemistry so idk if I can do it. Lol. Yay! One more day. :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yes TNNKK is getting to the good part, but it's really hard to endure the 'bad' part (especially if you're not a fan of the actors -- and I'm one of them). I read that some viewers are annoyed with Pin Anong character, but trust me that Darunee (Yaya's character) is much more annoying. Also I'm not impressed with her acting this time. It seems so unnatural. She overdid the supposedly-cute scene / acting. Maybe I'm just a non-YADECH bias, so I don't like it. But that's what I think. Oh yeah, I'm only on ep 5 - 6, they dragged the scene with supporting casts too much, I'm annoyed! Sometime I forgot whats happening to Nadech and Yaya lmao. Overall the lakorn is still good to me because it is educational lmao. I enjoy it so far. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yes TNNKK is getting to the good part, but it's really hard to endure the 'bad' part (especially if you're not a fan of the actors -- and I'm one of them). I read that some viewers are annoying with Pin Anong character, but trust me that Darunee (Yaya's character) is much more annoying. Also I'm not impressed with her acting this time. It seems so unnatural. She overdid the supposedly-cute scene / acting. Maybe I'm just a non-YADECH bias, so I don't like it. But that's what I think. Oh yeah, I'm only on ep 5 - 6, they dragged the scene with supporting casts too much, I'm annoyed! Sometime I forgot whats happening to Nadech and Yaya lmao. Overall the lakorn is still good to me because it is educational lmao. I enjoy it so far. :)
wow, really? then i guess i will wait or PA to be over before i start TNNKK...can't handle two annoying nang'eks at the same time. at least in PA, we are seeing a lot of lovey dovey, or just the development of pin and yai's love through the good and bad times.

The old version of TNNKK was pretty good. We'll see how this one compares. haha

Asy

sarNie Immature
If you're able to see my siggie, then you should know that I'm watching both versions atm lmao. (edit: I forgot I edit my siggie already lmao. but I'm currently watching both versions.) Actually I find the old version is better. Maybe because Pok nailed Darunee so well, she was natural. Yeah, she was annoying too, but I'm enjoyed her more than Yaya hehe.

myheromike

I'm so tired with annoying n'ek... But for pin Anong sometime I mad at pin and sometime not cuz evey time when Yai and pin have sweet scene or kiss scene then all my mad gone. they sweet scene n kiss Scene was to cuteness for me and they have alot in the lakorn that why my mad gone so soon hehehehe.

mia07

Introvert
I'm not really annoyed with Pin. I actually pity her. So it's said that there will be two willings this week? Ouuu la la. Haha. Hubby n wifey must miss being together. Hehe.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wahaha they wanted to show us every single willing scene lmao. So this lakorn is good because of countless romance scene haha.

myheromike

Pin Anong rate. Thx iheartlakorns

Part 01 (15/06/2555) —> 61.76% >>> 11.8 (7.9,12.5)
Part 02 (16/06/2555) —> 57.78% >>> 15.5 (10.3,16.4)
Part 03 (16/06/2555) —> 60.29% >>> 15.0 (10.7,15.8)
Part 04 (22/06/2555) —> 68.98% >>> 14.1 (9.2,14.9)
Part 05 (23/06/2555) —> 61.05% >>> 15.3 (10.3,16.2)
Part 06 (24/06/2555) —> 37.54% >>> 14.9 (10.5,15.7)
Part 07 (29/06/2555) —> 44.49% >>> 11.8 (9.3,12.2)
Part 08 (30/06/2555) —> 52.22% >>> 15.1 (8.8,16.2)
Part 09 (01/07/2555) —> 61.14% >>> 16.4 (10.3,17.5)
Part 10 (06/07/2555) —> 53.13% >>> 15.0 (9.2,16.0)
Part 11 (07/07/2555) —> 61.86% >>> 14.1 (10.1,14.8)
Part 12 (08/07/2555) —> 62.80% >>> 18.7 (13.9,19.6)
Part 13 (13/07/2555) —> 60.04%  >>> 15.2 (10.4,16.0)
Part 14 (14/07/2555) —> 57.84%  >>> 17.1 (11.3,18.1)
Part 15 (15/07/2555) —> 58.63%  >>> 17.5 (11.3,18.5)

mia07

Introvert
Wahaha they wanted to show us every single willing scene lmao. So this lakorn is good because of countless romance scene haha.
It's true in my case. Lol. I wasn't expecting this much romantic scenes but I'm glad they added more. I love 'love after marriage' type stories - we get to see the aftermath. :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Pin Anong rate. Thx iheartlakorns

Part 01 (15/06/2555) —> 61.76% >>> 11.8 (7.9,12.5)
Part 02 (16/06/2555) —> 57.78% >>> 15.5 (10.3,16.4)
Part 03 (16/06/2555) —> 60.29% >>> 15.0 (10.7,15.8)
Part 04 (22/06/2555) —> 68.98% >>> 14.1 (9.2,14.9)
Part 05 (23/06/2555) —> 61.05% >>> 15.3 (10.3,16.2)
Part 06 (24/06/2555) —> 37.54% >>> 14.9 (10.5,15.7)
Part 07 (29/06/2555) —> 44.49% >>> 11.8 (9.3,12.2)
Part 08 (30/06/2555) —> 52.22% >>> 15.1 (8.8,16.2)
Part 09 (01/07/2555) —> 61.14% >>> 16.4 (10.3,17.5)
Part 10 (06/07/2555) —> 53.13% >>> 15.0 (9.2,16.0)
Part 11 (07/07/2555) —> 61.86% >>> 14.1 (10.1,14.8)
Part 12 (08/07/2555) —> 62.80% >>> 18.7 (13.9,19.6)
Part 13 (13/07/2555) —> 60.04% >>> 15.2 (10.4,16.0)
Part 14 (14/07/2555) —> 57.84% >>> 17.1 (11.3,18.1)
Part 15 (15/07/2555) —> 58.63% >>> 17.5 (11.3,18.5)
I don't know its Thai rating but those numbers look GOOD! :D PA cast & crew, keep it up~

mia07

Introvert
How do they rate it anyways and what does the percentage stand for? Anybody know? I am curious. I hope PA hits a 20 at least.

myheromike

Credit NinjaKKN @spicyforum

Ending spoiler...Pregnant or not pregnant?

Pin is in the room resting and couldn't believe her ears. She is pregnant.

Yai tells her how can she know when she is too busy with the farm and all. She didn't even take notice of herself. Even he know.

She cries tear of happiness.

Pin: I'm sorry noo yai (Yai's babygirl), mommy is so useless.

Yai: Noo Yai? Who told you it's a girl. Can't be. It's dtaa noo, a boy like me.

Pin smiles with tears and laughs at Khun Yai.

Pin: If he take after your stubbornness I'll probably die. I don't want that. A girl is better. Cute and sniffly. I want to hold her hand to teach her how to knit clothes and cook. Nice right my noo yai?

Yai: Stop. Don't call him that. It's dtaa noo.

Pin: I want a babygirl. Don't I have the right to wish for one.

Yai: No, in this household we don't have democracy I am the sole commander here.

Pin turns her face away from her husband who is smiling mischievously that yet again he is able to trick his wife.

He hugs his wife from behind.

Yai: I'm just joking. Truth is it doesn't matter whether our child is a boy or girl as long as our baby is cute, huggable, kissable like the mom.

Pin smiles and turns to face her husband. He tells her how hard it was for them to come together and how persisent he was. He never give up on her. He tells her to say she love him because he want to hear it so he can forget the past. Pin asks doesn't he get tired of hearing it. He says no because he want to hear it every day. He takes out his phone so he can record her voice as his ringtone. Pin tells him, "Don't do that. It's so embarrassing to others." Yai tells her say it or else I'll kiss you. Pin gives in and tells him that she love him the most in this world. Yai, happy he kisses her on the cheek repeatedly 3 times and tell her to say it like this, "You love me to death. This will make me super happy." Pin tell him, "I said it already," then she changes the subject to talking about Jom.

They're too cute together, such a happy ending. Can't wait to see this interaction but surely I'll miss them a lot once it end. I don't usually read spoiler but I really want to know whether there is a mini Yai and Pin. Glad we get to see it onscreen.

Credit to manager I think it end at episode 21 not 22 like Min said because everything came to an end according to episode 21. Min is probably studying too much and forget. She need more fish dish I think. Even Weir said himself there will be 21 episodes. Don't know what they're going to do in 22 if there is. Plus it seem odd considering there are 3 episodes every week people aren't going to wait another week just to see the last solo episode. LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Credit NinjaKKN @spicyforum

Ending spoiler...Pregnant or not pregnant?

Pin is in the room resting and couldn't believe her ears. She is pregnant.

Yai tells her how can she know when she is too busy with the farm and all. She didn't even take notice of herself. Even he know.

She cries tear of happiness.

Pin: I'm sorry noo yai (Yai's babygirl), mommy is so useless.

Yai: Noo Yai? Who told you it's a girl. Can't be. It's dtaa noo, a boy like me.

Pin smiles with tears and laughs at Khun Yai.

Pin: If he take after your stubbornness I'll probably die. I don't want that. A girl is better. Cute and sniffly. I want to hold her hand to teach her how to knit clothes and cook. Nice right my noo yai?

Yai: Stop. Don't call him that. It's dtaa noo.

Pin: I want a babygirl. Don't I have the right to wish for one.

Yai: No, in this household we don't have democracy I am the sole commander here.

Pin turns her face away from her husband who is smiling mischievously that yet again he is able to trick his wife.

He hugs his wife from behind.

Yai: I'm just joking. Truth is it doesn't matter whether our child is a boy or girl as long as our baby is cute, huggable, kissable like the mom.

Pin smiles and turns to face her husband. He tells her how hard it was for them to come together and how persisent he was. He never give up on her. He tells her to say she love him because he want to hear it so he can forget the past. Pin asks doesn't he get tired of hearing it. He says no because he want to hear it every day. He takes out his phone so he can record her voice as his ringtone. Pin tells him, "Don't do that. It's so embarrassing to others." Yai tells her say it or else I'll kiss you. Pin gives in and tells him that she love him the most in this world. Yai, happy he kisses her on the cheek repeatedly 3 times and tell her to say it like this, "You love me to death. This will make me super happy." Pin tell him, "I said it already," then she changes the subject to talking about Jom.

They're too cute together, such a happy ending. Can't wait to see this interaction but surely I'll miss them a lot once it end. I don't usually read spoiler but I really want to know whether there is a mini Yai and Pin. Glad we get to see it onscreen.

Credit to manager I think it end at episode 21 not 22 like Min said because everything came to an end according to episode 21. Min is probably studying too much and forget. She need more fish dish I think. Even Weir said himself there will be 21 episodes. Don't know what they're going to do in 22 if there is. Plus it seem odd considering there are 3 episodes every week people aren't going to wait another week just to see the last solo episode. LOL
AHHHH!!! this lakorn is gonna narak me to death!!! the cuteness is killing me!!! i can't wait!

y03n33

sarNie Egg
Wow thanks Asy for your info. I'm gonna check few pages back and try to download it.
I read ending spoiler, wow guys you all are quick, just by reading it makes me giggle already.
Thanks a bunch

Currently there's no way you can watch Pin Anong either with or without sub on any streaming web. The best way is just download the videos. I don't want to re-post the link for many time because I don't want to risk the link to get deleted, AGAIN (although it's not streaming link). If you check few pages back, you'll find the download link. Or if you still can't find the link, PM me and I'll give you the address. :)

By the way, welcome to AF and especially Pin Anong thread. Hope you're enjoy to be one of the community! Let's spamming with us. :D