[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished listening to the full summary on google translator

their first meeting is cute. Pin was home alone and he climb into her room bleeding from running away from the cops. and to thank her before he leaves, he gives Pin her first kiss. i love it that he loves her first from way when he spotted her from his dad's funeral. she agree to married him because of a broken heart and to repay the step-mom generousity, but he had the hots for her that's why he agree. but of course, he then thinks that she is bad like his step-mom. wait, did i mention that they made a contract to get divorce after three months.
storyline is not so bad really. can't believe the step-mother's niece (which is her real daughter) Tasanee didn't want to marry Yai because he was rough and dirty (i guess she's not digging Weir's hair like me), but when Yai cut his hair for his wedding, she so regretted it.

to get Pin to stop stalking him (she was coerce into giving reports to the step-mom), he lures her to an isolated house and he manhandles her threatening to make Pin his wife...dro_Ols...you should had, weir. she, of course, then stops stalking him around the farm.
there's only one willingly scene when Yai catches a cold and he convinces Pin to stay with him and then they hit it off. no other willinglies or rapes in this summary i read.

lots of the typical misunderstanding. he misunderstood that she was poisoning him, thus they divorced.

ending is cute. when he learns that she didn't indeed poison him and goes to make up with her, some more misunderstanding and heartbreak, so he leaves. Pin then learns that even after the divorce, his been helping her with getting her good job and her mother's medical bills. she goes to find him at the farm to learn that he's already gone and he left the farm for her. thus, she took it upon herself to take care of it in waiting for Yai to return. a month later he does and he climbs through her window. they have a little battle just like the first time they meet, and she pulls off this cover to see that it's Yai. and they hug never letting go <--do i assume they got it hot again here???

biggest dissapointment has got to be that there's not baby. really Weir and Min together and no baby?

thanks dancy for making the spoilers work!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I'm going crazy reading this summary... I love how she go find khun Yai at the farm:) man why they didn't make weir and min have baby in here,I wanna see it happen really can wait anymore want to see the scene Yai clim into her at they first meet and the end scene. that sound kinda sad he leave and left the farm for her.....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
kind of looking forward to this but I want a baby! LOL hopefully they have it but it doesn't look like it from the previews

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
OMG I fall in love with this Lakorn.....Weir and Min sssssssooooo cute together

Min so beautiful in here....LOVE Khun Yai and Pin

Here is the caps from lakorn
Cr to: Pantip.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Zowie. Was it good? Are they married now? :p
No, they are not married yet.

They both just start to meet each other and she just know him as the thief.

After watching first episode I have to say that there is good, now I fall in love with Khun Yai&Pin Anong

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah me too... Love khun Yai and pin in here she very scary khun Yai. I'm so crazy for this lakorn. Can wait for tomorrow

Soun123

sarNie Egg
Thanks, all of your guys post the pictures of weir and min. Love min and weir a lot. Love this lakorn ( pin anong ). I watch first episode 10 times. Love min and weir forever