[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Yup her character is very funny. But I still want Parn to end up with Jean. It's clear now who will end with who. :/

I think Parn is going to end up with Nee though right? It was confusing at first who Parn likes but I think he has more interaction with Nee than Jean. I'm happy with Parn and Nee together because besides Yai, only Parn can bully her. Jean loves animals so her and Jom will make a cute couple too. They both love Pin.

They're over for almost 2 years. :D We can cheers for Weir-Min now lmao.
I'm cheering for Weir and Min but he is talking to someone else in the industry. I'm curious to find out who that person is but I have a feeling it's not Min. Weir seems to make it clear that Min is only a little sister. I love it when the actors are single because they are feel to do all the love romantic scenes with their costar without any hesitation like WEIR and MIN.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I love it when the actors are single because they are feel to do all the love romantic scenes with their costar without any hesitation like WEIR and MIN.
Truly agree. No one is complaining. lol.

I didn't know that Weir is talking to someone lmao. Why no one exposed who's that someone? Haha.

I actually love Weir-Min on screen, but Min off screen, I think she looks better with Om, I don't know. I saw some pictures of Om and Min doing things in same event, I really think that they're cute together. But to see them in Bandai Dok Rak, I don't feel their chemistry.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Truly agree. No one is complaining. lol.

I didn't know that Weir is talking to someone lmao. Why no one exposed who's that someone? Haha.

I actually love Weir-Min on screen, but Min off screen, I think she looks better with Om, I don't know. I saw some pictures of Om and Min doing things in same event, I really think that they're cute together. But to see them in Bandai Dok Rak, I don't feel their chemistry.
The actress that play as Na's girlfriend in Pin Anong posted some pictures of Weir and her online and fans thought they were talking toegther so he came out to clarify that the girl is not her. I watched an interview of Weir and he admitted that he is talking to a girl but he's not going to reveal who she is yet but he assured fans that it's not Pancake. I guess he wanted to see how it goes first. He learned from his relationship with Pancake maybe. I agree with you that Min and Om look better together off screen than Min and Weir that's because Min and Weir have not attended any events together. They needs to go to events together for us to see their off screen chemistry.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeap he should really learn from his past relationship lmao. I remember that I really hated Weir-Pan relationship when I read their scandals haha.

By the, what's the real name of Na's girlfriend? I've never seen her in any lakorns before. She looks like a younger version of May Feungarom to me lmao.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Yeap he should really learn from his past relationship lmao. I remember that I really hated Weir-Pan relationship when I read their scandals haha.

By the, what's the real name of Na's girlfriend? I've never seen her in any lakorns before. She looks like a younger version of May Feungarom to me lmao.
I already disliked Weir-Pan at first sight, way before scandal. :rolleyes:

Yeah I wanna know who she is. Her name isn't on Wiki but I don't know why someone added May Fuengarom on the cast list unless she will appear in later episodes? :secret:

mia07

Introvert
Earlier, he was talking to someone outside the industry, but they hardly kept in touch so they splitted and now, it's someone new. I just hope Weir finds true happiness. I think he should give Min a shot. She's quite a nice and lovable person and also pretty, too. They just need to hang out more, that's all. They both just attended the same event this past weekend, right, but it was at a different time or so? Not too sure but I did see the poster and saw both their pictures.

Kinda funny how in reality, Min likes Weir but in the lakorn, their roles are reverse. Lol. xD

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
He should! But I'm sure she's just fond of him, more like a fan crushing on her idol. I don't think it's real love. But then again, it can grow into something more. Hahaha. They are cute together :)

moonstar

sarNie Adult

Yeah I wanna know who she is. Her name isn't on Wiki but I don't know why someone added May Fuengarom on the cast list unless she will appear in later episodes? :secret:
I saw it somewhere but I can't remember what's her name. Will posted when I find it

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@ohMia hahhahaahahha agree with u. I think they should change weir character to min and get min character to weir. They roles is not suit for their chemistry at all man so mad. Nat gf she is winner for the same place as pan so I think all people and news reports might think this weir type so maybe they will in love. Lol to bad weir said she is just his sister like min. For min and weir I pray they dating for real. They do have event last Sunday but to sad they are not together need more event for this couple. If they're more close and close maybe everything could change at the end hope.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
He should! But I'm sure she's just fond of him, more like a fan crushing on her idol. I don't think it's real love. But then again, it can grow into something more. Hahaha. They are cute together :)
Like Willy & Yelly. She has been a fan of his hubby since forever so now look at 'em being married and kids, too. :woot2:

Asy

sarNie Immature
she's just fond of him, more like a fan crushing on her idol. I don't think it's real love.
Agree! There's no way it's a real love, and she isn't shy to tell everyone about it lmao.

No, I don't think May will be in here. Perhaps the person who put her name was also feels like me, May and that girl look alike. lmao

Asy

sarNie Immature
Okay, Na's girlfriend name is Sujintra Sodtiwanwong as wrote by Anony hehe. Not sure her nickname.

mia07

Introvert
It's her confession love letter to Weir. Lmao. Jkidding. Ladies, don't put down their hopes of getting together. Anything can happen. Lol. For instance, before Selena Gomez only saw Justin Bieber as a brother, but look at them now, even though their youngins. xD Celebrities can say this and do that.

Anyways, after reading the summary and finding out what's up ahead, it's going to drive me nuts. *Sigh I'm going to feel more sorry for Yai than Pin. Jom is getting more annoying.

myheromike

If I was there I will kill jom I don't care I will have to go jail. Just make Yai n pin in love and come back to understand each other this good for me.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
What's going on here? :D

Min just wrote her letter to all fan of drama "Pin Anong". In the letter, she said that nowadays she laughs up her sleeve because when she had a free time she always read fan lakorn's commented/posed from many website/WebBoard especially at Pantip. She really happy when she read any comment/post about Pin Anong from fan support. Moreover many fans of Pin Anong espicially women also want to be Khun Yai's wife/dating/ or couples. And she said thanks for all fan who want her and her mom eat more fish ( because Pin and Mom should improve her brain then she will get that who is bad and who is good-----there is just a joke from many fan of this drama.

She want to thanks a lot to the television script writer of this lakorn, because it is interesting, fun, and also teaching about the relationship about the family. It is the best script for her. And she said thank you to P'Ord (the producer) and work team, stuffs. And thank you to all fan support the drama Pin Anong

Thank you so much, thanks from the heart.

Min Pichaya.

Reactions: Asy

myheromike

zowie_lol_sin would u mind if i'm would say wow this my first time see u change ur front pic :D

ah94

sarNie Egg
So I was planning to watch ep 12 today, and sadly thipstarable got deleted or something !
Do you guys know any other accounts or other websites to watch it on ?
I'm sad to see that account deleted but even sadder cause I can't watch it anymore ! ;(

Thanks!