[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
^^ Many kissing scenes but pretty depressing as a whole due to more complications. :no: Still haven't watched epi. 14 yet as a whole and now epi. 15 is airing. Will have more catching up to do.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Arghh I hate depressing! Ohh everyone here changing their avatar. I can't believe I didn't change mine though I'm so in love with Weir Min now. ^^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
watched episode 15 live and it is such a sad part..... it's just getting worser and worser everytime for Pin and Khun Yai to get along/communicate.... i can't wait for next week.... their love for eachother is still sooo strong even if they dont admit to it :(... Love MIN and p'Weir on here tho :heart: .... this lakorn has really caught me by surprise cause i havent missed or skipped a part yet...... sadly i'm not even watching Yadech's lakorn atm (lol)......

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haha I watched at least two times for each episodes. Raw videos, and waiting for the sub. If I'm bored to death, I'll always come back to re-watch. It's addicting.

mia07

Introvert
LOL. I have watched each eps numerous times and have been watching it straight through as well without skipping. This week's eps has been sad, but this coming week's eps will be so much better as they begin to understand one another and resolve their issues so it will make up for it. Plus, there will be a willing scene, too? Yay! :dance1: :dance1:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Miahahaha I can't believe lakorn w/ too much love / sweet scene. -ohMAIVdarlin', is this the only lakorn that you watch atm? You're not watching TNNKK?

mia07

Introvert
Miahahaha I can't believe lakorn w/ too much love / sweet scene. -ohMAIVdarlin', is this the only lakorn that you watch atm? You're not watching TNNKK?
Yes, this is the only lakorn I'm watching right now. I rarely watch lakorns at all so surprisingly this one caught my attention. I was debating if I should start TNNKK while waiting for PA, but we will see. I started it a bit, but my mind gets side-tracked into thinking of Yai+Pin. LOL. :whistle:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i can't believe how perfect of a fit weir and min are in pin anong. min, in particular, is going to get so popular after this one. people have mixed feelings about her, but she sure is kicking arse in pin anong. i am a new major fan of hers...especially of her and weir together. great lakorn, great couple, great chemistry!!!

EDIT:

one more thing...typically im a major fan of fast forwarding...you know, like cheating your way through episodes just to get to the good parts. but with pin anong, im afraid to do that just because all the parts are so good. i'm scared i will miss a SWEEEEET SCENE, so i don't dare!! this is one of the very few times this has happened to me!! hahaha

mia07

Introvert
This is kinda off topic:

Awwww... He has a photo of him and Min. What are you waiting for Weir? Min's waiting for you. LOL.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i can't believe how perfect of a fit weir and min are in pin anong. min, in particular, is going to get so popular after this one. people have mixed feelings about her, but she sure is kicking arse in pin anong. i am a new major fan of hers...especially of her and weir together. great lakorn, great couple, great chemistry!!!

EDIT:

one more thing...typically im a major fan of fast forwarding...you know, like cheating your way through episodes just to get to the good parts. but with pin anong, im afraid to do that just because all the parts are so good. i'm scared i will miss a SWEEEEET SCENE, so i don't dare!! this is one of the very few times this has happened to me!! hahaha

OMG...u sound jus like me

yieng209

sarNie Egg
no why i have to wait til next week.:'( i cant wait.. why .. thanks :thanks:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I love that Khun Yai is huge compare to Pin! So sexy!!! OMG! They look so good together! I can't stop staring....They are so touchy touchy.
Me too! Wish it has a HD wallpaper so I can set it as my desktop. They look SO GOOD together in many pictures, seriously. :woot2:

mia07

Introvert
Awwwwww.... This is so cute! Hoping to see both of their lovey dovey sides this week. ^___^

-ohMAIVdarlin', I love your siggie! <3
Hehe. Thanks! Wanted a happy moment between the two since it's been nothing but bitterness.

Me too! Wish it has a HD wallpaper so I can set it as my desktop. They look SO GOOD together in many pictures, seriously. :woot2:
I agree! They had so many awesome pictures, but quality wasn't too great. I got one of their pics as my desktop wallpaper - it's the one where Yai wrapped the blanket around Min and they were on the bed. It was a BTS pic actually because I love it when they smile at each other. :)