[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

yieng209

sarNie Egg
i wish i can find episode 21 i cant find it anywhere... :cry: i cant even find anywhere to download it.. :cry: omgee... i wanna watch it... someone help me... :cry:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WOOOW, i have so many sexy love tingles from eps. 21! and so many chills too! panky and their crew ran into trouble so many times! hehehe i can't believe there hasn't been a dull or outrageously annoying moment in this lakorn so far. u would think there would be with 21 episodes. love panky so much!

mia07

Introvert
lol not at all! I've been very busy since the last two weeks. I couldn't catch up with you all guys. In fact I haven't seen the last two weeks episodes too. :( Not watching any other lakorns as well. :(( But I come here to see the spamming lmao.
Hehe, I see. :) It's ok. We all have lives. Since PA is ending this Fri, you will surely catch up and give us your feedback.

WOOOW, i have so many sexy love tingles from eps. 21! and so many chills too! panky and their crew ran into trouble so many times! hehehe i can't believe there hasn't been a dull or outrageously annoying moment in this lakorn so far. u would think there would be with 21 episodes. love panky so much!
Haha. Uh huh. Love the bottom-to-bottom touching when Weir wanted some haha and also liked the part Pin pointed the gun at Yai. Lots of cute moments. ^__^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I have watch that scene so many time and also the scene butt fighting too:) love this couple so much they are very super cuteness,I'm try not going to much crazy for them to be a real couple cuz I don't want to see disappoint or heartbroken but I can't stop thinking this alway want them to be real couple all the time. Everything watch them in hug scene, kiss scene, cute scene and sweet scene omg pray be a real couple for us.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
Finally They have ep 22 and thats the end know i only have to wait this week to watch it and is TNNKK done at the same day as Pin Anong or what

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind on all the posts...been so sick but I'm glad everyone is still excited for Pin and Khun Yai!

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
how many more episode till it end? I want to watch when the lakorn is finish air. I don't like to wait for every week episode just not patience enough. Thank in advance.