[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The show will air this friday bugaboo should have it right up after the show end faster than watchlakorn

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I've been having a Sammy obsession lately, and I must recommend everyone watch her lakorn with Om, Bundai Dok Ruk.
Her character is actually very similar to Walapa, because she's smart, witty and strategic. Also her chemistry with Om is fantastic. :):)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Yes I remember that lakorn. As I see her doing more lakorn now , I went back watch her d ramasn there another one where she sings and had dark skin at the beginning . I'ma watch that one .. overall. I wish she has more work in the future

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i just re-watched her lakorn w/Om...love her character...It more calm than walapa though....I haven't liked an actress for a long time since the older generation, kob...ning...ect...

this lakorn is fun and extended so it must be popular...hope to see her in another 1 w/porshe/om and I want to see her w/wier 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, if you look at his IG, all he's been posting are lots and lots of food. So he's been eating good. Lol. He's promoting his restaurant. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hehe...I don't follow any1 Ig, I don;t even have 1....

He doesn't have a gut ....hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
hehe...I don't follow any1 Ig, I don;t even have 1....

He doesn't have a gut ....hahaha
I don't either, but I check their IG's for updates. His cheeks are really chubby in his recent pictures.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't even know know how to use a IG -.-  and yes his face looks chubbier...just in some pix it isn;'t too chubby to ME...YAY 2morrow FRI

TubbyTinker

Hahaha u guys should get IG hehehe

I dont think thrres much scenes of pranangs on today episode (havent watch it yet) and i dont expect to have a whole lot of them either lol since its transitioning into wanting to defeat the baddies now but i just watched a bts clip and it looks like they will sing their duet again but this time they're together side by side unlike ladt time where she was in her room & he was downstairs hahaha. I saw Porshe hugging her behind her back while singing too hehe

TubbyTinker

Todays episode was short like 40 mins bc it started late but it was still good. All action packed. Tmr looks good too and omg Namkarng is soooo annoying

Off to watch wwy show now

TubbyTinker

Just finished watching yhe show. Their skit was cute. I couldnt help but smile hahaha. There were alot of cracking jokes and Sammy told the host that Porshe likes to prank her like hitting his head against hers lol. It showed a segment of Sammy rock climbing for the first time too since she always wanted to do it but never had the chance. Sammy used to be in those dance competitions too when she was younger. She was chubby and surprised how tall and slim she got and won TSM 2007 lol

Spanky, i watched the show straight ftom obizgo. Maybe if no one gets to you, i will post up the link when i get on thr laptop. Im on mobile right now