[Ch7] Prao (Pordeecam)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I think weir get the real prao. The updating for this Lakorn is quite boring there not so much pic for pranang.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I would assume Praao and Somchai are a pair. And then Som & Es are a pair. I don't think the look-a-like gets paired with anyone... Who knows though, maybe they'll surprise us. hahah I'll give this a try for Aum. If 2 episodes can't pull me in then it's a no-no.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
A Min P. look alike playing with Weir and her character's name is Min! Lol. As previously said, I skimmed through the summary and don't think it'd be very interesting. Ch.7's posters look very unprofessional. I think the fans can make better looking ones.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I would assume Praao and Somchai are a pair. And then Som & Es are a pair. I don't think the look-a-like gets paired with anyone... Who knows though, maybe they'll surprise us. hahah I'll give this a try for Aum. If 2 episodes can't pull me in then it's a no-no.
Perhaps. I don't mind her with Es. Haha. Cuz I want Es to be pra'ek too. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
A Min P. look alike playing with Weir and her character's name is Min! Lol. As previously said, I skimmed through the summary and don't think it'd be very interesting. Ch.7's posters look very unprofessional. I think the fans can make better looking ones.
They might as well use Min. Haha. She looks like Aum and her name is Min.

chulie

sarNie Egg
oh! is that aum weilding a sword? looking smoking. vier is convincing as a fighter - i actually believe he can kick butts because of his strong build, unlike the many mnay scrawny p'eks out there. cmon guys, hit the gym!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
chulie said:
oh! is that aum weilding a sword? looking smoking. vier is convincing as a fighter - i actually believe he can kick butts because of his strong build, unlike the many mnay scrawny p'eks out there. cmon guys, hit the gym!
He sometimes look very awkward though. Like in Lah Ruk, he looks awkward most of the time. I know someone who can kick butt. My man Es Kantapong!! He handles those scenes really well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakorn7 said:
when is Prao airing? I'm excited to see Aum and Weir reunited.

If everything is as planned it should be airing this week on the 9th!! So Thursday is the day to be looking forward to. I wish this lakorn wasn't an action romantic comedy. I wish they'd focus more on the romantic comedy. Both Aum and Weir's previous lakorns together were action lakorns. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir as a bodyguard is getting repetitive. Lol. This looks some what interesting but the story line is so cliche with the whole look alike thing. I have to admit, Aum looks very pretty in here. Maybe I'll be able to tolerate her mediocre acting. I'm desperately waiting for Weir to pair up with someone I like. Sigh. His last decent pairing is with Mai D, but the lakorn sucked. I skipped out on LRSKF. When I have time, I might skim through it because the ending looks promising. I've been so busy with school and work, I have no time to watch any lakorns. It makes me sad. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Weir as a bodyguard is getting repetitive. Lol. This looks some what interesting but the story line is so cliche with the whole look alike thing. I have to admit, Aum looks very pretty in here. Maybe I'll be able to tolerate her mediocre acting. I'm desperately waiting for Weir to pair up with someone I like. Sigh. His last decent pairing is with Mai D, but the lakorn sucked. I skipped out on LRSKF. When I have time, I might skim through it because the ending looks promising. I've been so busy with school and work, I have no time to watch any lakorns. It makes me sad. Lol.
Seriously. He needs a romantic comedy with no fighting! No action! Haha.

Mahalo, you should watch LRSKF. Haha. It's actually a very well written lakorn. The action scenes just sucked, but everything else was good. Okay fine, the details were neglected too, but still. Okay, okay the fake setting is also distracting, but that's really it. Haha. I enjoyed it nevertheless. It's the best lakorn I've seen this year...so far.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just don't like Weir and Min. Haha. I liked PA for the plot, not because of the pairing. The plot made the main leads interesting. Forget romantic comedies. I want him in a good slap/kiss. I think he's only been in two. One with Pinky and the one with Mai Davika. Can't count PA. No revenge in there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I just don't like Weir and Min. Haha. I liked PA for the plot, not because of the pairing. The plot made the main leads interesting. Forget romantic comedies. I want him in a good slap/kiss. I think he's only been in two. One with Pinky and the one with Mai Davika. Can't count PA. No revenge in there.

Right, I forgot. You're not a Min fan. Haha. It's cool. Still though, you're missing out! HAHA.