[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe it's because her shoes is expensive, too expensive for someone like PiengPen to own and she felt jealous. She took the shoes to prove that she can take it just like how she thinks she can take Om. As for the aunt having the servants watch the shoes was probably the same reason that it is expensive, a shoes of a lady and they were afraid the dog would take it again which was what they thought happened before lol.
Lol thank you! I just feel that the entire thing is sooooooo weird lol.

Can't wait til morning! Ohhh what am I going to watch when this ends? :(. I think the evening lakorn I'm addicted to is almost ending tooooo! Probably going to try to watch this live, since I have to wake up to pump anyway lol. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Tmi Khoon!! Lo
Lolllll sorry! 

UGH.... this lakorn seriously has to much freaking Rai's. I really dislike Patama and Ganya character (Praise the tech goodness for security cameras!). Seriothefckingously! The ambassador's wife she's so freaking dumb and insecure it is annoying. I pity Wayoon so much after today's episode, she is probably so guilt ridden about her relationship with Ramil after the promise she made her grandfather. 

Lol Ramil escaping Piengpen's grasp all the time haha! 

Also, I don't understand this Khun Ying June's thinking lol. Her mom literally has an anxiety attack whenever she finds out Ying June is talking to someone else that isn't Ramil. What the fuck does she think her mother is going to be like if she runs away? She agreed to marry Ramil because of her mom's condition, and what the heck does she think will happen to her mom now? GAH!

Excuse my language.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Koy123 said:
I find Om's portray of Rami is such an ass hole. Why does our n'ek keeps falling for ass hole like Rami. Lol

Lol I think Om's Ramil is nicer than previous version. He actually seems to genuinely care about Wayoon to a certain extent. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Brace yourself ladies, it is drama with an entree of annoyance from here on out.

Lol yes oh gosh! Hopefully not MRFS type annoyance.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just want to know what his reaction will be when she goes tell him that they're having a baby lol. I tried to skim through the script but then it means I'll be exposed to more spoilers which i dont want to read lol

i didnt watch todays episode yet but skim here and there and it seems we only get to see one scene of our pranangs together, which I like by the way hehhehe

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Lol I think Om's Ramil is nicer than previous version. He actually seems to genuinely care about Wayoon to a certain extent. 

Lol yes oh gosh! Hopefully not MRFS type annoyance.
Wait, so this is a remake? I didn't like the way he look/talk to Nicolai at the dance and the way he kissed Wayoon after the dance. I feel like that was rude of him. I just haven't seen much of Ramil done for Wayoon beside bought her things. He hasn't shown much efforts like Nicolai has. This is just a typical "rich guy gets the girl" lakorn. I shouldn't expect much from this. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can understand why someone like Wayoon would pick Ramil over Nicolai. Nicolai is a good guy, but the difference is that he never affirmed his feelings for Wayoon like Ramil did. Ramil told Wayoon that he loved her and openly showed her through his actions. While we may argue that Nicolai does show her through action.. not really.. everything he has done for Wayoon she sees it as a friend helping a friend. Nicolai doesn't openly express the way he feel for her. She thinks everything he is doing is as a friend. I'm sure if he openly pursued her the way Ramil did, then maybe things may be different. Wayoon and Nicolai are the same and that is why she doesn't see the way he feels for her. I'm sure if Nicolai were in situations like Wayoon and she were able to help.. she would do it for her friend. The one thing girls sometime seem to want most from a man is confirmation of his feelings through words. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Some guys no matter how great they are can only be friends. Sometime love has no reasons, its just love, the most complicated feelings in the world lol.

I'm finging that Utt over acts, a lot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Some guys no matter how great they are can only be friends. Sometime love has no reasons, its just love, the most complicated feelings in the world lol.

I'm finging that Utt over acts, a lot.
I thought so as well about Utt. That is why it was hard for me to like Nicolai, and after ignoring the acting things seem better lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, that's true, sometime us girls just want a confirmation of his feelings. Nicolai was already a friend to start off with so that kinda cut him off being a bf. Lol

imo, this lakorn is still lacking something though. I was just hoping to see more of dedications of what p'ek would do to deserve N'eks love. I think I'm behind on this lakorn which I haven't seen much action from p'ek. I just don't feel like p'ek is sincere towards n'ek.

Off topic, I'm having trouble navigating through this new layout on my phone. It always takes me back to the first page when clicking on a topic. Does anyone have the same problem?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@koy me too. I'm having same problem navigating too lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It gets very annoying that it switch back to mobile version when viewing in full version. It doesn't always stay in full version

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Starting today's episodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Anyone else find that Heidi is a good friend? Lol, I remember when Wayoon found out about Heidi's abortion and pregnancy .. Wayoon told her she should have been more patient lol. 

When Nicolai finally confesses, but at a bad time =/

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg someone shoot me cus I so want to shoot PiengPen. She is so dang annoying! I mean all she needs to do is walk by the camera to annoy me. Everything about her annoys me.

This week's episodes are really dragging.