[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel the same about Piengpen, it is like somehow she always ends up at the wrong place at the right time. 

I hope this lakorn doesn't have like 15-16 episode lol because like ... we're on episode 8 she's pregnant, It shouldn't last anymore than 3-4 episodes from this point lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He should had found out about it today that way the breakup happened today and the drama of the other stuff starts next week. It's dragging.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So annoying. She's a good singer though, just need to stay FAR FAR away from acting. Like her and acting need to be polar opposite.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really wanted to watch this for the reunion of Om and Pan but as soon as I watched 1 Ep. and saw all those n'rais... Na uh! I might skim it when it completes though.

The ambassador's wife has got to be the most annoying out of the bunch. Like really? She really thinks Wayoon is interested in her husband? If Wayoon wanted him, that old lady would be divorced by now 555

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
made a video of Ramil & Wayoon. Will do one for Nicolai soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KALaeLQm4AE

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
awesomeMustaches said:
I swear, I want to add Heidi as one of my friends. She's like the best, and she's so supportive.
Yes and she doesn't judge but understood when Wayoon got pregnant unlike Wayoon. Sorry to say but Wayoon was a bit mean to criticize her for the abortion or premarital sex. I mean no matter what your stance are,you have no rights. Then I thought Wayoon would apologized to Heidi when she too got pregnant out of wedlock which she criticized her for but nope she didn't. Smh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep, I mentioned it earlier how Heidi is a great friend. It is probably because she went through it herself so she knows how it feels. She probably doesn't want to make Wayoon feel the way she did when Wayoon criticized her lol. 

TubbyTinker

casts went to go tape WWYWY show. Not really liking Pan's hair style.

cr.rakrae,khemanito,aomphiyada

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thank you! 

Also, anyone else feel that even though Ramil didn't or doesn't explicitly say get an abortion. He somewhat implies it? I mean after she tells him and he says, "We're not ready." Like ok, BUT THE BABY IS ALREADY MADE? Lol. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm over here arguing with my 4 friends. They think that Ramil isn't at fault. I'm like, but by telling her that it is basically implying it..THE baby is ALREADY made, ready or NOT. A good response would have been, "We aren't ready, but we'll figure out what to do." Ramil is a huge momma's boy and it ain't even his mom.. his aunt. I kinda wish she chooses to walk away from him in the end lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man if anyone ever tells me "we're not ready" when I'm already pregnant? He'll find out just how good my team of lawyers are.

Do you want to listen to the story Khoon? Lol i have the youtube link.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes pleaseee lol. I can't even understand how someone would try to justify Ramil's words. Unless there is more to it than what we see in the preview lol. I hope Heidi and Carl has a happy life. Although, I don't like their decision...It's their choice lol, but I know Heidi deeply regrets it. 

TubbyTinker

I was LOLing in episode 7 I think when Ramil and Piengpen went to Salzburg and he went to check in at the hotel and he told the receptionist he wants to book a room for 10 people but he said 10 person LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, I'm watching it , so far at eps 3 , a bit slow but still watchable lols but for sure annoying n'rai is giving me headaches and oh, im dying to see the babies!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
AUDIO SPOILER BELOW, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

http://youtu.be/R0ygV_Udcao

The channel has other lakorn spoilers too.

I don't know why I feel so sad listening to this, especially teary for Nicolai's true love. P'ek is an ass, he doesn't deserved to have a happy ending.

Thanks Meow, now I don't have to watch the lakorn until it ended, so that I can FF to only good part :lolyup: .  I like 108เรื่องเล่า channel, I just wish she have time to do book/novel instead of only the summary.  :ghehe:

TubbyTinker

Plus when she told him that they're having a baby, he asked her "you didn't use protection?" Like wth ✋✋