[Ch7] Rak Rae (Honey & Friend)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

cr.gunbaker,pancake,berm,totovespa7,event.96

according to teh director, they'll be heading overseas in July to Vienna, Moscow, and Munich

Amour

sarNie Egg
All these pictures make me so excited! I've so much e[SIZE=12pt]xpectation for this lakorn, [/SIZE]i hope it won't let me down.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch7 needs some serious help with their teasers lol 

So off topic but 75% of Ch7 lakorns are action themed which I loath. And sadly 80% of the Ch7 actors are new to me. It's so weird. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
The white guy is cute ehehe

Agree, he's not so bad looking.

Just check the teasers, wow the action lakorn looking good, especially the one with Aof. The "Jao Nang" look so scary. The one with Michael :shock2:  will definitely checking that one out, he's getting good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Utt looks so young with the messy hair. When I saw the pics, I was like who is he until I saw the tube pics then I realized it was Utt. He aged pretty good.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
I think Utt looks so young with the messy hair. When I saw the pics, I was like who is he until I saw the tube pics then I realized it was Utt. He aged pretty good.

Agree! Utt is still so good looking. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Awe...can't wait..seeing all these pics makes me want to watch the lakorn already..it'll be so heart breaking when they separated.