[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
So why did he make her marry him? Was it just revenge on his part or did he really want her?  I liked the part where they announced their engagement and Lalita when crazy.  He was so protective of her then. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It was revenge, although he was attracted to her. I think since she didn't fall for his charms or seduction, he resorted to using marriage in order to trap her and have his way with her, while he was able to deceive her sis and sis-in-law earlier.

jjinxx

I just wish they would give us a solid date so I don't have to constantly check for updates. X]
I'm quite in love with Mai-Weir as Arnut-Krao.

jjinxx

lol the news update said "it's coming very soon"
So unclear!!! And apparently Suer Saming is not done yet! So maybe not until Feb 8 weekend. Ugh.

jjinxx

Not to put false hope in anyone but Ninjakkn said it might air this weekend, maybe the first episode on Sunday!!! Yikes!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
jjinxx said:
^me too; I've been watching the old version and it's so amusing! I'm really excited to watch Davika play the sassy strong Arnut who always talks back and isn't fooled easily by Krao's image! Plus their connection through Pa gives us even more to watch! There was a part his coworker said he liked Arnut and Krao was all "I want to know who likes my nong sao" 555
And Weir is great for as Krao. I find Krao really funny whenever he was with Arnut.
Hopefully the themesong isn't as cheesy though lol
w3irdg3m said:
Even when he's not with her but thinking about her, it's funny.  I can totally see Weir in this role.  He was already kinda mean and sarcastic as Khun Yai, now let's see how much crueler he will be as Khun Krao. Yeah, watching through the old lakorn, since I can't understand, I just scan through everybody's scenes and get to theirs.  Haven't seen it in weeks, will refresh myself next week to be ready. 
5555+ agree with u both. Yeah I think they chose the right person to be krao in here. And I hope he wont make disappoint for the character krao,for my opinion I think maybe he will make it come out well or more better than the old the version lol. I'm not try to compare just my opinion. Cant wait to watch

Waiting weirmai for so long fianlly we will get to see them on screen again soon.

jjinxx

lol yeah Mai and Weir have a certain style that is suitable for Arnut and Krao, although when I watched Johnny he gave off the humorous side easily, whereas I imagine Weir being totally ruthless and mean lol
Urghghhhgh I was so in love with them after watching NK and finally they reunite. This wait is really torturous lol

http://youtu.be/01ECooRoBKY
cr luckna1

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw a compiled video of their BTS pictures and I saw a real kiss between Weir and Mai!! Hehe. That sort of hyped me up.

How would you guys rate their previous lakorn together?? I would like to check it out sometime. 

jjinxx

Well, for their previous lakorn it kind of dragged (but 17 episodes is short in comparison to other ch7 lakorn, so not too bad) and there was drama with n'ek's biological parents but overall, I consider it a less stressful lakorn (I just fastforwarded the side characters' scenes lol) and their interaction was really cute, plus Mai's more than proficient acting (it was her first or second lakorn only and she performed really well!) contributed to their chemistry. It was an interesting storyline. I enjoyed it. Since she was supposed to be younger while he was supposed to act as a forties(?) man, and she felt grateful and loved him, she always listened to him and was very adorable.
I'm a big fan of them as a couple, so I would rate their first lakorn 8/10

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^ WHAT? Weir played a man in his 40's? Seriously? That's...pretty funny. Haha. Hmm...I might give it a try, but I'll have to wait and see how I like 'em in this one. Thanks!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well, for their previous lakorn it kind of dragged (but 17 episodes is short in comparison to other ch7 lakorn, so not too bad) and there was drama with n'ek's biological parents but overall, I consider it a less stressful lakorn (I just fastforwarded the side characters' scenes lol) and their interaction was really cute, plus Mai's more than proficient acting (it was her first or second lakorn only and she performed really well!) contributed to their chemistry. It was an interesting storyline. I enjoyed it. Since she was supposed to be younger while he was supposed to act as a forties(?) man, and she felt grateful and loved him, she always listened to him and was very adorable.
I'm a big fan of them as a couple, so I would rate their first lakorn 8/10

LOL, that was a really funny summary of NK, but anyways that was only her very first lakorn. I'll give it a 9/10. :)