[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
*sigh* I've stayed strong this far and have remained optimistic. But reading more of the script, I'm just...I almost can't handle the load of crazy that is coming up. There's going to be so much going in circles and I just wanted something BIG to happen so that things could CHANGE but the same things happen again and again with no EFFECT. I'm glad that they're not having Krao rape Anuch, but they keep having him 'attempt' LOL to the point that I'm just like, DUDE SOMEONE SHOOT HIM AND HAVE HER JUMP IN FRONT OF THE BULLET SO WE CAN HAVE THEM CONFESS THEIR LOVE AND END HAPPILY ALREADY!
I'm so exasperated from reading the script LOL
------> AND THEN. I get to the end of the fifteenth chapter and what do you know? They pull something totally UNFORSEEN out of their @sses and leave me speechless.
MAJOR SPOILERS*Read at your own risk.

So I don't have the strength to translate everything I read and I've forgotten some of it. So Krao and Anuch go stay at the farm, followed by Lita and Nok and a lot of BS occur during which
- On, Parop and Chaithong scheme to sneak Nuch out, (and are unsuccessful) and
- there's a shoot out b/c Lita ordered Chert to go kill Nuch, and
- Nuch gets tied/chained up in the house along with
- Lita and Nok provoking Krao to fess up to his real feelings for Nuch, which he DENIES 
- Pa and Kanit both share with Nuch that Krao loves her, but she doesn't believe them
- Krao kicks Lita off the farm (yessssss! about time!)
- Asit attempts to bargain for Nuch's freedom by kowtowing to Krao
- Krao is fed up with everyone being on his case so he actually is about to let Nuch go but she then stops because she doesn't want him to come back to hurt her family, so she says she won't leave until he either forgives her family or kills her, after which he attempts to rape her again, but Pa faints and this interrupts them. And finally, Krao agrees to let Nuch go.
Which brings me to the craziest of the crazy, and what makes this scene so crazy is how it is crazily impossibly sweet (??)

-When Nuch is packing her stuff, Krao comes in all mad when he heard that Pa was talking about their divorce.
Krao: "You must so happy so that you're hurrying to pack your things."
Anuch: "What are you trying to start this time?"
Krao pulls her towards him. "Did you go talk to Uncle about getting a divorce?"
"You're looking for trouble again. What is this?"
"You must be so happy to get to go back to Chaithong."
"Did you think I'd be happy to stay here with you?"
Krao is angry. "Then go! And I won't get involved with you again!"
"Then remember your word!"
"I wasted 100 million on you, so you should keep your word too!" He pulls her in; she struggles, tells him to let her go. He holds her against the wall. She tries to slap him but he catches both of her hands.
"Do you hate me that much?" Krao asks angrily.
"Yes, I hate wicked men like you!"
"I also hate smart-mouthed, tough-acting women like you!"
"You only know how to use your strength. I hate you!"
"You only use your emotions, and always cry. I hate you!"
"I hate you too, you deceiving person!"
"I hate you too for always knowing what I'm doing." Krao's words begin to turn weak and so Nuch's.
Anuch says, "I hate you, you always want to win."
"But I've never won against you, I hate you."
"I hate you, hate how you pretend to be good to me."
"And I hate you, hate the way you see others as more important [than me]."
"I hate you for never keeping your word to me."
"I hate you for always demanding promises that I can't give."
The love that they have for each other rises overwhelmingly, neither can deny...
Anuch continues, "I hate you; I hate your conceitedness, hate your smile, hate when you hug me, hate whenever you plead with me, hate when you make me soft-hearted."
Krao says, "I hate you too; I hated you at first sight, hate your face, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your cheeks, hate every time you push me away, hate every time I think I'll lose you, hate that no matter what I do, I can't hate you."
"I hate you."
The two of them are able to speak the word HATE in the sweetest way possible, even sweeter than the word Love, because it comes from the depths of their hearts--no matter how much fire is gathered there, it can't burn.
Krao kisses Anuch, who is trembling with tears in his arms. At first, she stands stiffly (or struggles?) but slowly, she returns his embrace. ...........

**The chapter ends here and I dunno if this is supposed to be a willing scene or if it's just a kiss!!!!!??? Have to wait for the next update. BUT WHAT THE HECK IF IT'S A WILLING THIS IS JUST SO OMG I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK I MEAN IT'S GOOD AT THE SAME IT WAS JUST SO UNEXPECTED AND I DUNNO WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. This calls for major emoticons! :wackonut:  :shock2:  :bravo:  :no:  :eyetwitch:  :scratchchin:  :crazy:  :spin:  :faint:  :teary:  :wackonut:  :nailbiter:  :slapandkissse3:  :crazy:  :w-scene-pop-corn: ??? :wackonut:
cr. manager.co.thai
I still wanted something big to happen and I'm still exasperated by all the running around until ^ happens but DAY-UM!

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
@jjinxx

Hi, where do you find these episode guides or scripts of the episodes? Can you provide the link?

I, like you and probably many others am desperate to see how this will all come to a conclusion.

And do you by any chance know how many episodes are there in total?

jjinxx

^here's the link to manager
http://manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000001079
Each script chapter doesn't match up to the onscreen episodes. I think the episodes are a little behind on the scripts.

I'm not sure how many episodes there will be in total. I hope they don't drag it out longer than 17 episodes.

Ep. 13 was such a filler! I literally watched it in 15 minutes, ff through the family. I feel Nuch's pain though. Everything she does is for her siblings, all of Krao's threats would not matter to her if she didn't love her brother and sister; like when she refused to eat, Krao said if she dies of starvation, he'd drag p'On to take her place.

cr tagged/we love weir mai fb

cute picture! Want to see the rest of the shoot!

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
@jjinxx

Awh, I thought it was going to end this week. Well, guess we'll be left hanging for another week or so!

Let me try to Google translate the script. Thanks for the link by the way!

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
@jjinxx

By the way, I keep reading your translated script for episode 15. So sweet!!

The script for episode 16 came out on Manager. But Google does such a bad job translating!!

jjinxx

^lol try the website thai2english. That does better translating as long as you know a bit of Thai sentence structure.

So I read the beginning of 16
it WAS a willing! Nuch is at first upset that Krao isn't telling her he loves her. And then she finds out that her dad raped his mom (before she only knew about her dad cheating his dad in business) so now she thinks he only charmed her into sleeping with him in revenge for his mom. Oi.
Cr. manager

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
@jjinxx,

Haha, I actually know nothing of Thai sentence structure!

Ugh, can't wait to see how all this comes to an end!! Krao and Nuch :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I totally agree that this lakon is going in circles, I'm not surprised though because CH 7 is the best at dragging out their lakons. I gotta say I'm most impressed with the actress that plays N'ek's ex best friend who is in love with P'ek. I think her name is Ice Atichanan, well she's a good actress and gorgeous too, reminds me of a younger Aff.

jjinxx

http://youtu.be/dh-mU3UgPrY
cr hellou9289
Mai and Weir are so cute together. He gave her such adoring looks in the bts LOL

I only know that the guy ost is sung by Mac Weeradon; it's called "Glai Bpen Ruk". But I have no clue about the opening ost sung by the woman.

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Anyone noticed the cloth don't match up from scene to scene??? When Nuch tried to run the 1st time the Doctors shirt color was different from when Krao dragged Nuch back to the farm n the part where krao tied Nuch hands n the scene after where he drag her into the room were totally different outfits. I guess nobody in the production team in this lakorn is paying attention :)

Reactions: Mae

jjinxx

bwahahaha, I ff so much I didn't even notice. yeah, editing team is slacking a lot. I've noticed those little wardrobe and hair mis-matches throughout the earlier episodes.

Mae

sarNie Adult
The editing for this lakorn is horrendous. However, I find myself fast-forwarding everything else but Weir and Mai scenes. They're a really hot couple with great acting skills, but this lakorn doesn't do them any justice.

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
Hopefully the ending is next week? 17 or 18 episodes? It seems that everyone just wants to see how the series would come to a conclusion!

Oh and after googling more, I think the theme song is by someone called Kanisatha Pesakun.

But I really like the tune of the OST.

Cliffhangers! Cliffhangers!

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
Hopefully the ending is next week? 17 or 18 episodes? It seems that everyone just wants to see how the series would come to a conclusion!

Oh and after googling more, I think the theme song is by someone called Kanisatha Pesakun.

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh...it's so unorganized. The actors and actresses are not to be blamed for the choppiness, it's due to the script itself. Reading off of manager.co.th, it's going round and round again. Anything to draw the ratings I guess....

jjinxx

hopefully the willing is in tomorrow's episode! and then hopefully we get a nice conclusion next weekend...I'm about to drop dead from all the headache RLSL is giving me and I just want Nuch and Krao to have their happily ever after!