[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
I think the actors are the ones with the most to lose beause I personally have expressed that I know Mai and Weir have so much more to offer.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they are still filming...
???
@ora, I have to agree. There were good changes but the production team seemed to want to go above and beyond what was already a decent storyline. :(

Ah that explains a bit on the editing issues. But still, its not an excuse.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMFG. I just can't even...Okay, so
finally after driving me crazy, Lita attempts to kill Nuch again at the hospital, but before she came in, Nuch was talking with On through an iPad, so On and Asit and Parop knew they had to hurry to the hospital since they heard and saw Lita come into Nuch's room to harm her (through the iPad). Lita suffocates Nuch again, but before Nuch dies, the three come in on time to stop her. And HOLY SH*T, the pschotic-ness of Lita is just amazing because she immediately blames everything on Krao! *pausing for the strength to carry on* But Asit already knows she's lying, so the police take her away.
Gaaaah...I'm so exhausted from the craziness of this lakorn, especially with how crazy they made Lita. She has become THE craziest nang rai ever, like, she is the TOP example of the modern crazy obssessed greedy screaming nang rai. I just don't see the point of her character being this crazy. BUT, if I think about it, in order to make up for her and Krao not sleeping together, they had to dramatize her role more. I'm not sure that was a fair trade-off, but I AM still glad she and Krao never slept together.
LOL every time the script gets to Chaithong and Tarin's scenes, I'm just like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE TWO RIGHT NOW JUST SOMEONE LOCK LITA AWAY ALREADY!"

jjinxx

Thanks Miley! Mai and Weir are so freaking hot at the MC Jeans event! Love their chemistry, their eye contact and smiles and when he lifts her down from the stage!

The preview makes me cringe 555+

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know why I am still watching this ... well for Mai and Weir, but I cannot take how clueless everyone is..... literally clueless... I hope it actually ends this weekend. 

Reactions: Mae

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't know why I am still watching this ... well for Mai and Weir, but I cannot take how clueless everyone is..... literally clueless... I hope it actually ends this weekend. 

Yep, it's ending this weekend. They posted the script on Manager.co. But I don't understand Thai, so couldn't read it...

jjinxx

Um...I'm not sure if they are still adding to the script or what but there seemed to be a missing part. Some of the important parts were Krao bought back the Vichawayt house and gave it to the family. They weren't sure if he had a hidden intent by doing that or something. Then Asit eanted to sue Krao. And then there seemed to be a missing part, because all of a sudden Nuch retrned to Krao's house to take care of him because he was sick...and Asit went and forced her to come home. Poor girl, first she gave in to be with Krao to keep her siblings safe and now she is giving in to her brother to keep Krao safe. Anyway, she goes back home but all this time neither she or Krao have admitted that they love each other. Uncle still expects them to get a divorced and both are being stubborn unil the other one admits it first. Omg.

jjinxx

Praise the lakorn lord. Now I can stop torturing myself LOL But it was worth seeing Mai and Weir onscreen again. Just praying to channel 7 to PLEASE give Mai-Weir a better lakorn/production team/script next time! ><

so Krao finally FINALLY goes to Nuch and tells her he loves her. She pretends to sulk, saying he said it too late, so she hates him and will take revenge on him. He says he's willing to let her do whatever. Hug, kiss, the end!
cr. manager

LiloMuas

sarNie Egg
Love Weir and Mai!!! <3
Do anyone know where i can watch Roy Lae Sanae Luang??
i really want to continue watching it.....i cant find it anywhere
i really appreciate if anyone uploads it or tells me where i can watch this!!!
Thank You!!!

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
Luag.Ntxhi said:
Love Weir and Mai!!! <3
Do anyone know where i can watch Roy Lae Sanae Luang??
i really want to continue watching it.....i cant find it anywhere
i really appreciate if anyone uploads it or tells me where i can watch this!!!
Thank You!!!
You can watch it on Youku: http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E7%88%B1%E5%B7%B2%E6%88%90%E6%AE%87, although they usually take a day or two to upload the most recent episode.

Eeps!! Ending is tomorrow!!

jjinxx

DAAAY-UM! Every time Weir said "na krap" (ep 17-18) he sounds so freaking cute!

555 Krao became a total softie at the end because of Nuch. Ending scene was sweet. "I love you, my angel...I'll let you take revenge on me for the rest of my life."

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
That scene where he felt to the ground when Nuch had to leave with her siblings was heartbreaking!

So happy it was a happy ending ;)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
DAAAY-UM! Every time Weir said "na krap" (ep 17-18) he sounds so freaking cute!

555 Krao became a total softie at the end because of Nuch. Ending scene was sweet. "I love you, my angel...I'll let you take revenge on me for the rest of my life."
agree he so naruk when saying it.

love_of_tvb said:
That scene where he felt to the ground when Nuch had to leave with her siblings was heartbreaking!
So happy it was a happy ending ;)
Yeah that scene so sad I like was ooooohhhh poor baby lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah...this one ended already. HEHE. I feel bad, now I gotta wait for ALL the episodes to be subbed to watch.