[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
wow...it's been sometimes since I last saw P'ek chain N'ek. Using rope to tie N'ek is common but CHAIN...

Happy ending is good but if I were nuch,i dont think i will ever love krao, he is too crazy too bipolar. I wouldn't trust him at all if he said he has forgiven the family and what the dad did to his mother. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I dunno all of the host's words; they talk about how Weir has to be mean to Mai. Mai and Weir talked about how in the scene they have to run around, hit, kiss, fight a lot, and Nuch tries to escape.

Willing!

cr as tagged

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to know what were happen next for krao and nuch life. Wish they show preview on next epi

jjinxx

LOL Krao is even more jealous now that he and Nuch are husband and wife physically. You'd think he'd have cooled down a little and started using his senses, but nope.

he goes to the Vichawayt house and sees them having a BBQ. He goes inside when Nuch does and says he's there to be with his wife. Nuch says she doesn't want to hear him call her his wife and to let her know when he's going to divorce her.
Krao: Divorce you so you can be with that Chaithong? Since when have you seen me be that nice?

LOL

Krao forces Nuch to go with him again; Nuch goes with him to save her siblings trouble. She asks what Krao still wants but he stubbornly refuses to tell her he loves her; instead he says he doesn't like seeing them happy.
Once they get to his place, he asks caringly if she's tired or hungry but she ignores him. When she's preparing to take a shower, he goes and hugs her.
"Let go!"
"Can't I just hug you?"
"I'm about to shower."
"Then let's shower together."  (There's not emoticon for me spitting out my water. 555++ Such a blushing line! why am I even surprised Krao has the guts to say this)
But she doesn't let him.

SERIOUSLY MESSED UP! UGH CAN'T BELIEVE IT BUT seems like Lita begs Nuch and Parop to bail her out and they actually do it! Such weaklings!
 Of course we all know she has more evil schemes but if the good people are going to be this gullible then they kind of asked for it lol

Chapter 16 is coming out so slow! ><
cr. manager

Regarding "that night", it was totally a willing, at least to me it looked that way. But Krao told his Uncle that he "forced" Anuch, and Nuch feels the same, which I think is due to their vulnerable feelings that night. And Nuch probably feels even worse about it and wants to forget it because she after learning her dad raped his mom, she loses hope that he might actually have done it out of love. IDK though.

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
Krao is so bipolar.... so am I... I love him one minute and hate him the next ten minutes! Can't wait for the new spoiler scene..only Krao would confess he wants to shower with Nuch.. LOL.

love_of_tvb

sarNie Egg
เสียดายจังอาทิตย์นี้ร้อยเล่ห์เสน่ห์ลวง ตอนจบแล้ว
ยังไงฝากแฟนๆละครทุกคน ช่วยติดตามและให้กำลังใจนักแสดงและทีมงานด้วยนะ เพราะพวกเขาทุ่มเทมากๆ รับรองว่าอาทิตย์นี้จัดเต็ม ความสนุกเข้มข้นล้นจอแน่นอนคะ

Credits: Dara Video Facebook

The series is ending this weekend! Woohoo!! Can't wait to see how it all comes together!! :party: 

@Mae,

Haha, we LOVE Krao when he's caring, but we all HATE him with he's aggressive.

jjinxx

Saw pictures at Roy Lae's facebook. Seems like Lita poisons Nuch! And Davika had an instagram photo of her at the hospital for one of the scenes.

jjinxx

lol okay translating Krao's cheesy lines
Oh my freaking gosh, I am so so so mad after reading the updated chapter!!!!

Nuch brings food and puts it on the table. When Krao comes in, she leaves. She tells him she's done her duty and will come clean up when he's done eating.
"Eat it before it gets cold, and you'll scold me..."
He pulls her into his arms. "What if I want to eat something else?"
Nuch tells him to let go, but he hugs and kisses her. "I miss that night that was ours."

Aaaah. But of course, these scenes are spare and brief. They are interrupted by Kam. Nok lied to Uncle that Krao was torturing Nuch again so he sent Kam to come live with them. Nok is jealous because Krao told her that he's not going to divorce Nuch.
day-um Nok, stop chasing after a guy that clearly doesn't want you...it's getting so annoying.

Anyways, Krao tries explaining to Nuch that he doens't think anything about Nok, which seems like he's finally putting some effort into having them understand each other.
Ugh, then Lita shows up and acts all pitiful. She says she wants to thank Nuch for bailing her out. Krao lets her in, but is angry that Nuch bailed Lita out, and he isn't falling for her pity act.
He and Nuch talk.
"How can you forgive her that easily?"
"I can't stubbornly be mad forever like you."
"YOu should be mad; if she has a chance, she'll hurt you again."
"I've faced your anger enough and I don't want others to feel how I've felt."
"I'm just warning you because I'm worried."
"You're only worried that I'll die in another person's hands, instead of your own."
"Think what you want, but you're my wife and I won't let anyone hurt you."
Meanwhile, Lita is still there, eavesdropping and getting angrier that Nuch has won Krao's heart.
Nuch says, "Why would you care, since that night only occured because of your revenge..." She lies, "And I wasn't willing to be yours."

Next day(?) Lita comes in when Nuch is home alone and has a gun but Nuch is able to make her drop it and run. But Lita catches her and forces medicine in her mouth. She hears Krao come home and runs away. Krao comes in, calling Nuch's name and panics when he sees the messy house. He finds Nuch unconscious.
*It's so sad! Because Krao thinks Nuch committed suicide like his mom T-T

Lita is soooo delusional and crazy. She thinks Krao is going to be with her when Nuch dies. :yuck:

Shiet, so as bad of a guy as Krao is, he's still the pra ek and his lines of remorse get to me:
He's sitting by Nuch's hospital bed, holding her hand.
"If you're angry at me, why don't you hurt me? Why did you hurt yourself? Wake up and hit me, yell at me. Anything, I'll give in. Just come back and be with me. Don't leave me."
New day. Krao arranges the white roses that Nuch likes in a vase. "Wake up and talk to me. Yell at me, don't keep sleeping." He kisses her forhead. Nuch wakes up.
DOctor says Nuch is still weak and needs rest.
Krao: "Do you know how scared I was that you were going to leave me? Don't ever do this again. I've never been in as much pain as when you hurt yourself."
Nuch thinks of when Lita told her (when she came to shoot her ) that it was all just Krao's plan to make Nuch his and that Krao had slept with Lita already (which is of course not true). She cries and turns away.
"Are you mad? I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I did to you. I'm sorry."
But Nuch refuses to listen. :cry:

Oncha comes to the hospital and makes Krao leave. Krao doesn't want to be away from Nuch but he doesn't want to cause trouble so he leaves. SERIOUSLY KRAO? NOW you decide that you want to avoid trouble lol Should have fought to stay by Nuch's side. :whatever:

Because Lita choked Nuch, she can't talk so she hasn't told anyone that lita intended to harm her..

What blows my mind is how any of these people are are still communitcating with Lalita! She pretends to be nice and they all listen to her! I would just ignore her if she ever dared look at me! She sees Krao at the hospital and lies that she'll try to negotiate with Sit to let him go see Nuch, since Sit and her are friends again. Then to get Sit to leave nuch's room, she lies to Sit that Krao wants to harm Nuch.
OMG, and while Sit and Krao are having a fight (Krao's not really fighting) and everyone esle goes to see them, Lita is choking Nuch! :rant:

Finally they break it up and Krao sneaks into Nuch's room. and OMFG by the time he gets there Nuch is unconscious and he calls for the nurse and the family thinks that he's the one that tried to kill Nuch and they won't let him explain or be near Nuch and Lita escapes OMFG are you KIDDING ME ??! I'm so angry right now. WTH.
cr manager 

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for all the RLSL updates.

jjinxx said:
lol okay translating Krao's cheesy lines
Oh my freaking gosh, I am so so so mad after reading the updated chapter!!!!

Nuch brings food and puts it on the table. When Krao comes in, she leaves. She tells him she's done her duty and will come clean up when he's done eating.
"Eat it before it gets cold, and you'll scold me..."
He pulls her into his arms. "What if I want to eat something else?"
Nuch tells him to let go, but he hugs and kisses her. "I miss that night that was ours."

Aaaah. But of course, these scenes are spare and brief. They are interrupted by Kam. Nok lied to Uncle that Krao was torturing Nuch again so he sent Kam to come live with them. Nok is jealous because Krao told her that he's not going to divorce Nuch.
day-um Nok, stop chasing after a guy that clearly doesn't want you...it's getting so annoying.

Anyways, Krao tries explaining to Nuch that he doens't think anything about Nok, which seems like he's finally putting some effort into having them understand each other.
Ugh, then Lita shows up and acts all pitiful. She says she wants to thank Nuch for bailing her out. Krao lets her in, but is angry that Nuch bailed Lita out, and he isn't falling for her pity act.
He and Nuch talk.
"How can you forgive her that easily?"
"I can't stubbornly be mad forever like you."
"YOu should be mad; if she has a chance, she'll hurt you again."
"I've faced your anger enough and I don't want others to feel how I've felt."
"I'm just warning you because I'm worried."
"You're only worried that I'll die in another person's hands, instead of your own."
"Think what you want, but you're my wife and I won't let anyone hurt you."
Meanwhile, Lita is still there, eavesdropping and getting angrier that Nuch has won Krao's heart.
Nuch says, "Why would you care, since that night only occured because of your revenge..." She lies, "And I wasn't willing to be yours."

Next day(?) Lita comes in when Nuch is home alone and has a gun but Nuch is able to make her drop it and run. But Lita catches her and forces medicine in her mouth. She hears Krao come home and runs away. Krao comes in, calling Nuch's name and panics when he sees the messy house. He finds Nuch unconscious.
*It's so sad! Because Krao thinks Nuch committed suicide like his mom T-T

Lita is soooo delusional and crazy. She thinks Krao is going to be with her when Nuch dies. :yuck:

Shiet, so as bad of a guy as Krao is, he's still the pra ek and his lines of remorse get to me:
He's sitting by Nuch's hospital bed, holding her hand.
"If you're angry at me, why don't you hurt me? Why did you hurt yourself? Wake up and hit me, yell at me. Anything, I'll give in. Just come back and be with me. Don't leave me."
New day. Krao arranges the white roses that Nuch likes in a vase. "Wake up and talk to me. Yell at me, don't keep sleeping." He kisses her forhead. Nuch wakes up.
DOctor says Nuch is still weak and needs rest.
Krao: "Do you know how scared I was that you were going to leave me? Don't ever do this again. I've never been in as much pain as when you hurt yourself."
Nuch thinks of when Lita told her (when she came to shoot her ) that it was all just Krao's plan to make Nuch his and that Krao had slept with Lita already (which is of course not true). She cries and turns away.
"Are you mad? I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I did to you. I'm sorry."
But Nuch refuses to listen. :cry:

Oncha comes to the hospital and makes Krao leave. Krao doesn't want to be away from Nuch but he doesn't want to cause trouble so he leaves. SERIOUSLY KRAO? NOW you decide that you want to avoid trouble lol Should have fought to stay by Nuch's side. :whatever:

Because Lita choked Nuch, she can't talk so she hasn't told anyone that lita intended to harm her..

What blows my mind is how any of these people are are still communitcating with Lalita! She pretends to be nice and they all listen to her! I would just ignore her if she ever dared look at me! She sees Krao at the hospital and lies that she'll try to negotiate with Sit to let him go see Nuch, since Sit and her are friends again. Then to get Sit to leave nuch's room, she lies to Sit that Krao wants to harm Nuch.
OMG, and while Sit and Krao are having a fight (Krao's not really fighting) and everyone esle goes to see them, Lita is choking Nuch! :rant:

Finally they break it up and Krao sneaks into Nuch's room. and OMFG by the time he gets there Nuch is unconscious and he calls for the nurse and the family thinks that he's the one that tried to kill Nuch and they won't let him explain or be near Nuch and Lita escapes OMFG are you KIDDING ME ??! I'm so angry right now. WTH.
cr manager 

jjinxx, you can rant away to your heart's content as far as I'm concerned. LOL!   Also, appreciate all the spoilers. Just like you and everyone else, I'm still watching because of Mai and Weir. This lakorn had so much promise at the start and it just went downhill from there. The director and writer seems too fixated on how it can be different from the old version and lingered too much on the subplots and side characters and gives the Lalita too much power that it derails the trajectory of the character's development and story. Krao's character in the old version had a certain consistency with who he is at the core and how his past influenced his motives. This version, Krao's character is so inconsistent with the story's progression and how his evolve and as you said he's bi-polar. The same as thru with Anuch. She was such a smart and feisty character yet, she's become such a weakling and a doormat and passive. PD-nim and writer-nim, WTF just happened?

They are not doing live shoot for this lakorn right? I just wondered because as you and many others have mentioned, the editing and continuity is just atrocious. Amateurs can do a better job than this.

Its sad that they could have offered a different take on the revenge-plot story. I like the idea that they establish Krao's emotional connection to Nuch and therefore derailed his intent but WTF with the attempt on raping the older sister. Its like, they had a creative brainstorming and they've listed out what the changes and make it different just to be different and not looking at how it ties up with the premise and the narrative. I don't know oy! My expectations are way down low for this version or adaptation or whatever this is. I'm just hoping this is not another Dok Soke 2.0. LOL! 

jjinxx

I think the actors are the ones with the most to lose beause I personally have expressed that I know Mai and Weir have so much more to offer.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they are still filming...
???
@ora, I have to agree. There were good changes but the production team seemed to want to go above and beyond what was already a decent storyline. :(