[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Nice to see them be playful behind the scenes. I hope their bickering in the lakorn is funny like in the old version.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I just hope the r scene becomes a willing or just not as brutal as the older version with Johnny because that was disturbing to watch. X(
Weir and Mai are kind of one of my favorite couples so I'm crossing my fingers that things go relatively well and the script will be fun to watch, and have tons of angsty and loving scenes.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow jjinxx ur banner are so sweets.

Can't wait to watch it and can't wait for update from clip.

jjinxx

^THANK YOU!!!

Mai is so adorable! I love the pictures! It's such a different setting from the opening pictures though lol From all office-looking to farm-looking.

credit Mai's ig

jjinxx

Pictures! credit as tagged and to 'We love Weir Mai facebook'

She's so cute!

*jaw drop* bring on the rain :heart:

THIS. THIS is just...*faints* Oh my. That sure looks like a real kiss. I can't even. Just...hold on a second.
Mai may be tall, but she is tiny next to Weir's bulkiness lol
My literal reaction when I saw this: :shock2: :spin:

Cute cast

augh! Nong Mai is going to be at the mercy of P'Weir! I hope he's not as messed up as in the older version, otherwise I might have to :gungirl:

Can I just say, awwww...He's so in love with her. I enjoy :slapandkissse3: but can we please just skip to the part they fall in love and he stops being a psycho avenger?

jjinxx

he's a psycho avenger?!
LOL well no he's not technically crazy--that's just what I call it, judging from the older version of this lakorn, which was crazy, because he wants to get revenge on n'ek's dad&family because her dad raped his mom in the past. So he, like, seduces her sister and sister-in-law (in the previous versions), and does whatever to ruin her family, and I think also does something with their company(?). So even though we can't avoid the revenge thing, since it's what gives us the premise for the plotline, I'm hoping he won't be quite as evil. The version with Johnny, he was real rough with n'ek during the R scene. It was scary.
I'm curious how they start to fall in love, since there's supposed to be so much animosity: him hating her dad, and then her hating him for what he does to her family and forcing her to marry him.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't understand the old version at all but it seems like the pra'ek liked the na'ek because she was feisty and didn't fall for him like all the other women. However, whenever he had good thoughts about her, he would think about his family so he swashed whatever good thoughts about her. He did seem jealous of her though when she hung out with the doctor or other guys. I really need to learn Thai. The old version with Johnny really seems funny though with the music and their bickering.

jjinxx

^That makes sense. Thai p'ek...*sigh* they are always falling for the ones they have to chase lol
Your comment reminds me of this picture below, the way he looks at her. And then he will try to deny his feelings. :crush:

cr mai IG and DARA video

Anyways, despite the heavy drama, it sounds like we can enjoy the beginning and middle, since lots of people posted that it's more comedy with the bickering of the pra'nang. That's something to look forward to, even if pra ek is a jerk. Ha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is a remake? Haha, I haven't seen the older version and don't know what the storyline is, but sounds interesting, and this is also one of my favorite couples as well. I will be waiting to see it.

jjinxx

^ Thanks!
Teaser is very intense. This lakorn is going to be so stressful watching ha. But I will enjoy since it is Mai and Weir.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
The teaser is intense...wow!

I cant wait to watch it. And i see alot of interaction between p'ek n n'ek which is a good sign.