[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
Pooklook will fly to India at the end of this month to discuss a collaboration with Bollywood. Why India though?
probably cuz she could totally pass for one of those bollywood actresses. lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I think Matt has the talent closest to Anne because she does so well in both drama and comedies. She can even transform herself into Lamduan like Anne in Tae Pang Korn. Pooklook is more like a Noon W. to me. Straight hair, cries well, and always stuck in pitiful roles.    
Sammy is better also. Her acting is more soulful and she proved she can act diverse roles

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's true both Pooklook and Noon.W are spectacular actresses but they lack refreshing factor that Anne, Sammy and Matt has. They can be a fresh spring even surrounded by muddy water. A lit bit of sassiness I would say.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sammy's my bias so of course I like her better than Pooklook. Lol. Pooklook's playing redundant characters right now. I hope she accepts different roles in the future. I get bored fast and it doesn't help that she has the same straight hair in EVERY lakorn. Sammy's been tackling all kinds of roles. She's lucky she gets good scripts. I'm happy for her.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I also love good underdog stories. Somehow they make me feel like miracles still exist in this world.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td0GvjgQfNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzXk_L3zmo

Haha. Pooklook was like she believes there are many Mookrin's out there in the world because she used to be like her too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvdpzwuQw0

They had a cake for one of Mike's fans. Someone was like give Mike a kiss. They both looked at each other and Mike said he already did. The fan just gave him that awkward look like bruh, I don't roll that way. HAHA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7HlEKLVvJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZf9b6EjFvY

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Is her name Bo? the bad girl..
I was surprised at crying and screaming scenes. She's really good especially those scenes before and after the shooting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
for zeros said:
Is her name Bo? the bad girl..
I was surprised at crying and screaming scenes. She's really good especially those scenes before and after the shooting.
Yes, Bo. Great actress indeed.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook talks about the progress of her dating life. There have been news saying that Pooklook is difficult to work with on set and that she's not friendly. Mike and her are just friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTbmeicPyS0 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Mike and Pook? I don't think he's her type. She likes dark guys from history. :yes:  Plus, she's already said that she's talking to someone out of the industry. As for Mike, he's so chill with everyone including Bo and Ploy too. I don't think there's anything fishy about them since they're still promoting for the lakorn, so everything they're doing is part of the job. Of course, they don't love promo as much as BowMike or PushJui haha, but they're still meeting now due to work. They probably won't meet up after the lakorn ends. It's totally normal.

As for Pook being hard to work with, could be. However, like Pook has said many times before, she likes her privacy especially when she needs to concentrate on her acting since she's filming so many lakorns at one time.

I lost interest too ever since learning about the extension. I haven't even watched Episode 12 yet.

I watched Episode 11 and have to say, Mike still needs work on his emotions. The scene when he gives Mook the ultimatum and apologizes plus confesses that she'll be the only person he loves the most, his emotions were bleh. I couldn't feel anything. His eyes were blank, no tears, and his tone was ehhhhh. Hahaha. Mike should have redone that scene.

Hey, at least Pook and Es are cool now. Saw them at their event a few days ago.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook said she likes to keep to herself. She loves her personal space. On set, she needs to concentrate on her script so I guess she doesn't interact with too many people. As for whether or not she gives people a difficult time, I'm not too sure. I think Pooklook said she wasn't aware of it. Maybe people are bored and just want to stir up negative news around her since she's been doing so well. The reporters were like sometimes, people who are nit picky are unaware that their behavior annoys others. It might not be that big of a deal to them but it is to others. Lol.

See, Mike and Pooklook doesn't overdo the fan service. They act normally around one another. I like that. Why can't all actors set the same boundaries???    

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm glad Mike and Pook aren't overboard with their love promo. It's been so tasteless lately with all of these koojins. It really is getting to me, too, when it didn't before. Haha. If anything, I think Mike and Bo are closer. I mean, Mike couldn't even ask Pook personally what was wrong when she was keeping to herself on set and he had to LINE Bo about it. Hahaha. Even in the most recent lakorn events, Pook and Mike don't seem close at all. They're professionals. They interact because theyr'e coworkers but they don't love promo just to garner attention.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maybe she's afraid of liking him. Lol. Idk. He's such a flirt. There are two different types of people in this world: people who gravitate towards those they like and those who pull away because they don't want to seem obvious. Haha. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Could be, only time will tell. If Mike and Pook still talk or meet up after the lakorn ends, then there's something to write about but for now, the lakorn is still on air, doing good, just got an extension, and they're doing promotions, so it's too soon to tell.

Pook seemed close with Weir but there was nothing.

Mook has been burned so badly by Vee, even in her interviews, she still refers to the lessons she's learned from it. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pook probably meant Vee when she said she used to be a Mookrin in that she gave him her all but he still did her wrong. Lol

Pook said she doesn't want a jaochoo guy and Mike obviously is. Lol Pook is a smart girl. It's like both Mike and Pook are smart and sort of like players in a sense, chances are, they know the game too well to really go for each other. Perhaps there's attraction and fun but they probably won't really take each other to the next level or seriously. Guys like Mike adores girls like Bow.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Because they're pure and innocent. Lol. It's exciting to introduce new things to them. Bow put her foot down and finalized that they're just friends. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Too bad the cast had to share the WWYWY with Ter and Tor and them. It wasn't long enough to share anything.

It's funny how Bow says that they're just siblings but everyone jokes like they're dating, which is something I believe. I think they are dating but just haven't come out yet. Why else would Bow be mentioned all the time? Even in WWYWY too. Mike was responding in a way like they are dating. Lol

I still haven't watched Episode 12 yet. I feel like it may just upset me. Lol

In WWYWY, Pook said that Kim kills Tada?! That was when Pook said that she was really mad at Mike/Kim and had to slap him really hard.