[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the a mv of the second OST of this lakorn.

Cr to: Didavideoproduction Dida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bdxFlZqLkk

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is interesting so far. Hopefully, they keep it up. Anyways, I love Stephen and all, but I was hoping that Cheer and Thanwa would end up together. Thanwa is growing on me. He's actually pretty good looking.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The slow ost is nice. the singer have good voice.
thought after the girls found out the truth that the guys switch bodies the story will be interesting but turn out not, still boring/silly, not going anywhere. don't see how both couples will fall in love when Saipin is so in love with Sien and Nampetch hate Sien like hell. hope the lakorn end 12 eps. the scripts is bad, look like the writer concentrate too much to make it funny that it become too silly. don't like too much hitting in here(slap/punch) for no good reasons either. all characters in here is uninteresting, silly,rude,annoying etc. . just 5 eps. air but disappointed with this lakorn already. maybe the scripts will improve as the story goes but doubt it. should add some cute scenes of both couples,even though don't really want to see cuz don't like stephan/thunwa, but maybe will make it better. the story/quality of this lakorn look like evening than prime time lakorn of Dida. Dida really need to improve their lakorns. maybe it's just me, but i don't like pure comedy,this type of story,main characters with this personalites,love triange like this, is frustrating/irritating to watch. but still gonna cont. watch it for Tubtim.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
A interview with Cheer & Stephen.

Cr to Didavideoproduction Dida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V15Zvuk9rIM

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got time to watch this weeks episodes..its getting boring not much going on. If they don't star showing love story line soon I think in the end Cheer is going to end up with Thanwa in Stephen body in the end. I hope its like that if Stephen and Thanwa doesn't switch back to their body. I find Sien really annoying. I think he the first pra'ke I don't like. He doesn't care about his friends or Saipin scent he switch body with Playai. Also Sien is ruing Playai image by getting into fight and doing other stuff.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS...Cheer & Stephen sign autographs for kids and also talk about the lakorn.

Clips
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xse46a_cheer-st-bts-sslk-25-07-55_news?start=1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsdupr_cheer-tb-bts-sslk-25-07-55_news?start=1

Photos of Cheer with Thanwa and others..

Cr to: Cheer IG & Dida facebook

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanwa looks good in photos but omg on screen he is um... OOGLE! Lmao not technically ugly but let's say very unattractive. maybe it is his vibrant clothing. very few can pull off those kind of clothing and he is not one of them.

I love some of cheer's wardrobe but her shoe/heels never goes with her outfit making her whole image look weird. there is absolutely no chemistry. I almost gag when I seen that kiss scene. I am the type who likes skinship scenes lol it is not bc I don't like stephan but that was just disgusting and distrubing to watch. I gave the first episode a try but couldn't so I mainly just watch cheer's scenes. the comedy is just too mediocre that it comes off not funny.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too fun4fun. That scene of the kissing biting it was disgusting. :yuck: I have to ff that scene. I'm just glad that scene was over with so I don't have to wait for that scene to come up. I think Thanwa look good on screen. It just that he have to play Stephen character that why he dress funny like that. If you saw him in the first episode where he just playing his character before the switch he dress nice and act normal not like he is right now.

I really want to see the love story now. Dida really need to do that now. It was getting boring last week episodes. I haven't watch today episode yet but I hope Dida star the love story line for the couples soon. I feel bad for this lakorn because the rating are kind of bad. Its not getting any good.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I started watching this lakorn today and i have to say it's really fun.
I got headache because of laughing too much.
Feel sad for Chien in Playai's body in ep.7, they are showing some good scene now.
Can't wait for ep.8, want to know why Playai in Chien's body ask Nam to engage with him.

Thank for the caps.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think why Playai ask Nampetch to engage with him is to make Chien angry or upset that he not going to getting with Nampetch because she will be with Playai who is in his (Chien). Also I think is Playai and the others want them to switch body back but Chien won't let it happened so that why Playai is asking Nampetch to engage with him.

Today episode was good. It finally stared to have romances scene or thinking of the sweet moment of the past. I hope next week there be some romance scene between Cheer with Stephen or with Thanwa. In the being I thought when Stephen and Thanwa switch body Cheer will have more cutie, sweet moment with Thanwa for most part but right now it seem she having equal amount with both guys so I'm happy with that. I can't wait for next week to find out what Playai plan going to be.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sad the lastest rating is low again (consider for ch7 lakorns). 8.3 and 8.2 for ep.7 and 8. the rating keep going down. if continue to go down, ch7 will surely cut the lakorn shorter. which sound about right cause the lakorn is not fun, boring. the scripts is bad, focus too much on comedy, hitting/argue between both couples, and love triangles is frustrating to watch too. should rather add more cute scenes for them, maybe will make it better,make the rating go up. but admin in dida board said as the story goes there will be sweet scenes for both couples. for me everthing about his lakorn doesn't go well together. the story is uninteresting, scripts is bad, the 2 couples doesn't make good match/don't have good chemistry together either. it's rush to air, film&air the same time is also the reason make the lakorn not good.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
After reading the storyline of this lakorn I started to like it. This is not a bad lakorn and it shows a lot of lessons for us to learn.
The storyline is a little bit different from the lakorn but in the storyline, Saipin (Tuptim) end up with Playai and Nampetch (Cheer) end up with Chien (Stephen).
These two men switch back to their original body at the end. Saipin realizes that in real she does not love Chien and the one
she love is Playai. She like Chien but doesn't love him and Nampetch likes Playai but doesn't love him. I LOVE the end of this storyline
but I don't know the lakorn will end like the story. The storyline is very interest but the lakorn seem so boring.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the first time I miss this but I re watch episode 7 again and for got to mention that in eps 7 Saipin has a few sweet moment with Playai but its so different. I just notice that when they show the sweet moment they show Playai the real Playai not Playai in Chien body. Where it show Chien with Saipin. Its kind of different I notice that.

I really hope Dida show some sweet moment of Cheer with Stephen or Thanwa because all this weeks episodes Cheer only thought back to her moment she has with both of Stephen or Thanwa when she first met them. I want some sweet moment of Cheerwith either guy like Tubtim have with Thanwa in episode 7 in the being and at the end of the episode.