[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer and Tubtim's interview:
credit: nantawan38

[/media]

i don't know but Tubtim's character kinda remind me of Jib's character in Fah hin din srai (miss Jib so much, wish she act again), which is: poor, young, strong girl. fight back with people who are mean to her and the two couples in both lakorns(fhds&sslk) is alike too, with two rich people end up with two poor people but fhds is more drama while sslk is comedy. i think i know now why the writer change Tubtim's character in the summary from sweet to strong girl, cause i notice this writer,she love her n'eks character to be strong. cause i've watch many of the lakorn scripts that she wrote and her n'eks characters are mostly strong, but sometimes can be too stubborn though which can be annoying. but still don't like that Cheer&Tubtim characters always fight when see eachother. wonder how they gonna get along. airing tomorrow already can't wait. feel sorry for cast&crew rush film and air the same time. such torture. hope noone is sick.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for the clip.

:clap: Tomorrow is the day. Can't wait for tomorrow. Yeah same here too Teedee. Feel sorry for the cast ans crew because CH7 decide to air this lakorn so soon. Wish they would have put some other lakorn that have been filming for a long time on air then this lakorn because this lakorn just staring filming last month. Anyway I hope this lakorn dose will. I'm just mad that its a rush film that it won't go as the story or the scene will be off. Suck. I'm okay with Cheer and Tubtim characters fighting with each other when they first meet each other than later on became come friends. Its better that way than being nice when they first meet the story will be boring if they were nice and getting along with each other when they first meet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
your welcome Dancy
haha you're funny most people wanna see p'ek+n'ek love scenes together. so are you watching this lakorn only for Cheer then?
but i understand, i don't want to see Tubtim have kiss scene with other actors either,beside Natthew that's. hope she doesn't have one in here.
think of your way is good, yeah will be more interesting if Cheer+Tubtim doesn't get along and then later become friends. but don't want them to actually slap eachother though. just argue/bicker is enough. they should go slap nang'rais instead of eachother.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes :coverlaf: I'm only watching this for Cheer. If she was not in here I won't be watching this lakorn.

I do like to see love scene of p'ke & n'ke if its sweet and romance. If that scene above was much better scene like just the kiss and not the biting of the lips I won't mind at all. I will be okay with it but that scene is just to gross :faint: :yuck:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to see Episode 1....Some more photos and on the set.

Cr to: Dida

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Waiting for Episode 1 but here are some clips of BTS....

Cr to: CheerThiKantaChannel

The clip that both Cheer & Stephen talk about the kiss biting scene. :yuck:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks a lot Dancy for clips and cap pictures. i haven't watch the lakorn yet. will watch later.

Lakorn scoop: interview the producer,Stefan,Thanwa,Cheer,and Tubtim
oh now get it why both Cheer&Tubtim are hands slapper cause they both are volleyball players.

credit nantawan38

On the set Tubtim and Thanwa's interview (how dare he put his arm around her shoulder!!! possessive over Tubtim for Natthew Lol...wish the guy standing next to her is Natthew instead, for me no matter what Nat will always make the most cutest&perfect match with Tubtim. gosh wish they'll pair up again soon)
wonder if Thanwa call Tubtim- P'Tubtim, rather he not call her p' cause she's only 1 year older than him.

credit Didavideoproduction

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos.

Cr to: Thanwa IG & Cheer IG

:coverlaf: Cheer have a photo of Tubtim on a candy bottle

Poster & Clip of the cast

Cr to: Dida facebook & Didavideoproduction

http://youtu.be/AfiF3FOd0Tg

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh how cute Cheer eating the candy bottle with Tubtim's picture on it. if i remember correctly Tubtim's family own a restaurant and prob. sell this candy bottle, that's why have her picture on it. and she probably bring it into the lakorn set to treat the cast or maybe sell it hahaha.
watching the lakorn right now. it's ok. Tubtim have so little scenes out, hope as the lakorn goes will see more scenes of her. her character is bland, uninteresting. wish they give her another role that's more challenging to play. this type of role should give to new face unexperience actress. but anyways she still play it so cute. would be better if Cheer&Tubtim was the one that switch places in the lakorn instead of the guys,would make the story more interesting and fun to watch.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Funny Thum is in love with Tubtim again. this is their 2nd lakorn together that he is in love with her. their last one was Khuchai thumraberd. thought was cute how Stefan both call Cheer&Tubtim-N'Nam&N'Pin. the writer change from summary again, p'ek supposed to live with his grandma but instead his aunt.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 was okay but the edit got mess up big time :thumbdown: :weee: between 1-5 & 1-7. The last scene of 1-5 was at the being part of 1-7. I didn't understand :scratchhead2: what just happened between that scene and 1-6 until I got to 1-7 and that scene of 1-5 was there in the being of 1-7.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what? sound confusing. so the editing was mess up with the person who upload it or from dida themselves.. if it's with dida then migosh only first ep. and their editing is mess up already. shows how unprofessional they are. if they keep doing this,disappointed with their lakorn again, but then can't put all the blame on them cause they were rush to air.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes the edit got mess up. If you watch the end part of 1-5 scene where Cheer about to said something to Thanwa it end there but when you watch part 1-6 that scene is not there. That scene is in part 1-7.

I knew it that if they air this lakorn like this its going to get mess up with the edit. They should never have air this lakorn. :nono1:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree. shouldn't have air the lakorn yet. should at least let them film half first before air. did you read from pantip board, do people like this lakorn? i don't want to go in there. give my laptop virus. but i think no matter if rating high or not. ch7 will extend it. my guess at least 20 eps. don't get why ch7 love to extend their lakorn so much. just make it dragging and boring. just get to the main point to the story like ch3.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think there will be 20 episode for this lakorn maybe up to 15 or 17. 20 episode is to much. I don't understand thai that well but it seem like some people @ pantip like it so far.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh ok thanks dancy. but i have a feeling this lakorn will be longer than 15 eps. some ch7 lakorns don't get good rating but they still extend it. finally finish the first ep. saw next ep. preview. thank goodness the 2 n'eks didn't slap eachother got stop first. feel so sorry for saipin heart broken from sian. hate it when the n'ek is in love with the other p'ek one-sided and he love another n'ek,just too sad. for me esp. so sad when the girls is heart broken than the guys getting heart broken. this role is different for Tubtim to play, she haven't play this type of character before, so forward in showing p'ek she love him(which i don't like this kind of personality) and dress so casual too. that's fast next ep. the guys switch places already. thought will be awhile before they switch. hope they switch back to their own body soon so they can be with the girls they love too and not wait till the end to switch back.