[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@teedee yeah i dk why ch7 they not listen to their fan like ch3 did. ch7 they need listen to their fan for sometime not just make people crazy to much for the couple then they would never pair they up again but if they pair up it might be like a long long ago,all the fan already has little bit low hope or start to disappoint on this...

i'm kind like Tubtim too,but seems like she never have pair with some guys i like so i didnt done anything with her yet,hope it would happen in the future

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they are in, speciell Cheer.
Miss her already and i want to see her with Tuptim in a lakorn together too.
Same here too. I hope Cheer is in here. I miss her a lot all ready. Since she only have one lakorn at a time its going to take a while to see her again on screen. For sure Cheer & Stephen are in a lakorn but don't know which lakorn is it. Are they in here or in a different lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So Cheer & Stephan are really in this lakorn right or are they in the other one?

Will let me know since its kind of confuse now. With the two lakorn name so similar to each other.

jakjann

Jakjann
Stephan and Cheer are the Couple on this Drama.
The another One lakorn's Couple are Win And Paifern. ( Seab Salub Ku)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks jakjann.

Man, so confuse on the name.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's confirm that Tubtim and Thunwa will pair up. saw kanpak they confirm they will have a new lakorn as pairs together. so should be this lakorn.
so sad really want them to change for Tubtim to pair with Natthew instead. but i have to accept it. this year won't get to see Nattim pair up again :cry:
so if Tubtim and Thunwa are pair up. it should be true that Cheer and Stefan is pair up as well. but wait for confirm news from Dida again.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Okay then can anyone tell me what does Seab Salub Ku means and Saeb Salub Kua? Confusing jing jing. xD

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay then can anyone tell me what does Seab Salub Ku means and Saeb Salub Kua? Confusing jing jing. xD
Seab Salub Ku, is spell Seab Salub Koo not with the u.

Saeb Salub Kua, I think it mean switching place or pretest to be the some one different? Go back to page 1 I think Teedee post what the title mean.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news:

So its really going to be Cheer & Stephen, along with Tubtim & Tunwa. This is going to be a comedy lakorn.

Credit to: Thip @ SPICY Forum

I'm so happy Cheer get to have another lakorn. :dance1:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Yah, just glad we can see cheer in a lakorn! I'm not that fond of stephen lol! But I guess... I uses to like the guy but. After yes or acting this boys acting is still stiff as ever lol. Hope cheers next lakorn will be a drama lakorn & her pek will be KAN!!! I WAS A DEAKA LAKORN OUTTA CHEER! NO MORE COMEDY! cheer is less credited for her acting i think shed do great in draka lakorns!!
* wink wink kiss slap lakorn with kan hahahahha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news. they will have the fitting and start filming beginning of May. Tee and Fai(that play in robot yod ruk) is also another couple.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for the update. I don't think Thee & Fai was in (robot yod ruk) They both were in (Seuk Wan Chu Jai).

Aww sad fitting day, they never really show much photo only the opening day anyway I hope its really in May that they going to star filming this lakorn. I want to know what Cheer role is and see how she doing to dress up for this lakorn.