[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so the fitting might be this coming Thursday and not Sunday. If its Thursday I can't wait. :dance3: That only 3 days to go. I do hope fans will post some photos of the fitting photos up. When it come to fitting photos there really not much photo like from the opening. Anyway I can't wait to see how Cheer will be dress in this lakorn. :dance1:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just check at Dida facebook and it seem like other cast from this lakorn already have their fitting today.

Cr to: Dida facebook

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so some actor/actress did go fitting first. whoever is free first i guess. cause Tubtim is in japan, so can be why she can't do the fitting today, so when she come back then will go fitting. Thee is in japan too, they all went to attend Thai festival there for a week. from above pics does look kinda like action lakorn with amp holding a gun. so guess amp and fern are a couple. maybe they both play bad. seem like a lot of couples in here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: OMG I think this is from the fitting also. Cheer is so pretty in here. I think this is the first time they dress her nicely and not so weir or oddly with her style or hair do. :wub:

Thanks to tipstar @ SPICY Forum............Cheer name in here is "Nampetch."

Cr to: Cheer IG

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Cheer will play as khun noo "num petch". cause someone mention in dida facebook. really want to know what role Tubtim will play. can't wait to see her fitting pics. she'll come back on the 16th. and want to know the storyline and the genre of the lakorn too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for some info.

Wow finally Cheer is playing khun noo role again. I miss her playing this type of role. I hope this time around she be smart and not weak like her past khun noo roles she have play before. If Cheer is playing rich girl then I think Tubtim is going to be playing the tomboy role.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that's what i'm thinking Dancy, Tubtim may get to play a tomboy role maybe also poor, since Cheer play as khun noo-rich. which is nice, wanna see Tubtim play this kind of character again. she play it so cute. and maybe they switch places, so Cheer live as poor and Tubtim live as rich. since the title has the word sa-lup in it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah maybe Cheer parents set her up with Thanwa and want Cheer to marry Thanwa but she didn't want too so she decide to switch place with Tubtim so Tubtim is taking her place.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It can be like you say, but don't get how Tubtim role will be drama. sound like mostly comedy in this lakorn if both girls gonna switch places. should be chaotic. or maybe Cheer is running away from the bad guys who is trying to kill her, so go in hiding in Tubtim's house and Tubtim get hire to disguise as Cheer. i have feeling one guy is rich and one is poor too. the poor guy get with the rich girl. the rich guy get with the poor girl.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I know I also have the same feeling like that too. The rich girl is going to get with the poor guy and the poor girl is going to get with the rich boy. I think Stephan might be playing poor p'ke. I hope there be more photos which show the couples. I want to see couple photos. hehe

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Nampetch & Playai

Looks like you guys are guessing right, Dancy and Teedee...But we needs to wait to see how Stephen looks like, so we know if he is poor or rich!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was right. Stephan is playing poor p'ke. No wonder in his interview back a month ago he said he was going to ride a motorcycle in here. He have his orange motorcycle outfit. lol

Cr to: Cheer & Thawa IG

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
AHAaHAhh, so right! You guy got the lakorn!!!!!!!
But i read at the pantip and there people said Stephen and Thunwa switch place not Cheer and Tuptim.
I want a couple pix but not Stephen with Thunwa, haha. J/K

Thanks for the pix, Dancy!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
AHAaHAhh, so right! You guy got the lakorn!!!!!!!
But i read at the pantip and there people said Stephen and Thunwa switch place not Cheer and Tuptim.
I want a couple pix but not Stephen with Thunwa, haha. J/K

Thanks for the pix, Dancy!
ahaha....Yeah I saw that too. Thip @ SIPCY Forum said that too. So Cheer & Tubtim might not be switch place. I wonder about the witching thing. So Is it about the spirit switch body or are they just switch place and pretend to be the other? If they do the spirit switch body dose that mean there going to be more scene of Cheer & Thunwa since Stephen spirit is in Thunwa body?

Same here too. I hope there be more photos of both couples. I think we have to wait for Tubtim to do her fitting on Thursday to finally see some more photos. I hope Dida would post the summary of the lakorn out so we know what the story line is going to be about and not guesting. hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
What a surprise Stefan and Thunwa switch bodies instead of Cheer&Tubtim. yeah can't wait for Tubtim fitting pictures. hope dida post the summary soon. wanna know the storyline and the cast roles too. since Stefan play poor, and Thunwa&Cheer play rich. then Tubtim has to play poor to balance the 2 couples out. but don't really get how the 2 couples will fall in love with eachother when the 2 guys switch bodies. that will be interesting.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I don't understand that too Teedee, how will the two couple fall in love when the two guys switch body.

It look like Cheer going to play with both Thunwa & Stephan. Thunwa name was list next to Stephan name to her.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I thinks it's the soul that switched, which mean STephen's soul go into Thanwa's. Tuptim might be poor but i don't thinks she Will be playing tomboy cus i have read once that she will be sweet (wan wan) here and Cheer Will be playing big-mouthed (saeb saeb). Cheer might play with both Guys cus STephen is in Thunwa's body, remember.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim play sweet. a bit disappointing. wanna see her play tomboy character. but it's ok will see her play tomboyish in "suan ahan ban jai" anyways. but yeah sound about right cause they use to say she'll play drama in here and mostly sweet girl are weak so her character will be more drama then. i like her play a sweet character more anyways cause she has a sweet face so fit more to play sweet and she just so adorable playing it like in nuer manoot. can't wait to see her in here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is big mouth the same as loud mouth?

I can't wait to see her play that role. i haven't see her do that role yet. :coverlaf: