[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim---on the set, first day filming. sooo cute! so glad they use her real hair. i knew it her character is in love with Stefan. wonder how her character will change to love Thunwa after the guys switch places. her character live with her religious grandmother, can see she's poor like Stefan.
cr: dida fb

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the photos. I can't wait to see Cheer photo when she on the set. I also can't wait to know how will it play out when the guys switch body too. Will Stephen be playing with Tubtim, Thanwa play with Cheer from being to the end then when they (Stephen & Thanwa) switch body back then Stephen get Cheer and Thanwa get with Tubtim? I have a feeling like its going to be like that. Since they switch body so that mean Thanwa is playing Stephen role while Stephen is playing Thanwa role. So that mean we won't get to see Cheer with Stephen only for the being and the end when they get each other same go to Tubtim & Thanwa.

Here is Tubtim's grandma photo. hehe

Cr to: Dida facebook

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah i think will be like that too, at the end Cheer with Stefan and Tubtim with Thunwa. Cheer will play with Thunwa and Tubtim with Stefan the most in the lakorn,i guess. i'm getting confuse now too, some people said Cheer will pair with Thunwa cause see their couple photo together and since the guys switch places. but i think Cheer with Stefan and Tubtim with Thunwa at the end anyways.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
CheerCee @ SPICY Forum said today is Cheer first day of filming. Here is some photos of Cheer on the set.

Cr to: Dida

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Here is a little info i got from Cheer's intervju.
She said Stephen will love her but she don't care even thought he is a good guy cus she will be liking Thunwa and that her parents were always look a rich guys for her.
So this lakorn is actually 4 circle love. Stephen love Cheer, Cheer love Thunwa and Tubtim love Stephen. As for Thunwa i don't know who he will love but i think he'll love Tubtim.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is another photo of Cheer on the set. Cheer look lovey in this photos.

Cr to: Cheer IG & Thanwa IG

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh 4 circle loves, will be so interesting but sound sad. i think it's fun to see the main couples have triangle loves among eachother than other people try to come in between them. curious who thunwa will love too, cheer or tubtim. but i think he will love tubtim too, will be more interesting if he love tubtim so will be like none of them love eachother back. and wonder how all four will finally love the person that love them. will be interesting. can't wait to see. i like triangle love story even though it's so sad.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: It be so funny like what you Teedee said that Thanwa going to fall for Tubtim than that mean none of them love each other back :loool:I wonder while Stephan is in Thanwa body will he still Cheer who he really is since she doesn't care about him and she like Thanwa. Or will he pretend to be Thanwa to near Cheer...lol I'm kind of feel bad for Cheer since she like Thanwa but Stephan is in his body what will her reaction when she know that its Stephan who was in Thanwa body the hold time.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah sound like will be sad for Cheer when Stefan is in Thunwa body cause it's Thunwa that she love not Stefan. but for Tubtim if Thunwa does love her and when he's in Stefan body she will be happy that Stefan love her back. but then won't be too sad cause i think both girls will learn to love the guys for who they are despite what bodies they are in. Cheer will learn to love Stefan that is in Thunwa body and Tubtim will learn to love Thunwa in Stefan body, and when the guys switch back to their own bodies the girls will still love them, i guess that is what will happen.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for posting the posters dancy. so Thunwa play as Cheer's boss, she as his secretary. wonder if Tubtim film scenes with Thunwa and Stefan yet. since Cheer film her scenes with both guys already. and if Tubtim&Cheer film scenes together yet too. from photos so Tubtim maybe a volleyball player since her character is tomboyish there is a chance.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Tubtim as fortune teller will be funny. she always so cute. love her gorgeous big eyes. thanks dancy,for posting photos.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the pic na,Dancy.
I read at Cheer twitter and someone tweet her that there is a video of the fittig, just want to ask if you guys have see the video and if you have pls links it.

Here is some more pixs

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks SmileBo.

Man, I'm going to be so sad that Cheer & Thanwa won't any up together. They look cutie in those photos.

Here a clip I think on the set of filming or from the fitting. Suck that Ch7 is using bugaboo. :annoyed: Can't even watch the clip. I hope someone have this clip on YT or other video site so we can watch it.

Clip
http://www.bugaboo.t...9%E0%B8%A7.html

Here another photo of Thanwa.

Cr to: Thanwa IG

fun

Expired Sarnie
He is cute lol is this his debut lakorn as one of the main lead. Well second lead lol... I wish it was Kan instead that way I will have a harder time deciding who I want Cheer to end up with lmao

I pray that the pairing is not Stephan with Cheer. I hope it is the other way around where Stephan gets with Tubtim.

Ever since PS, Cheer has grown so much prettier. She was pretty but Oh my she is just spakling gorgeous.