[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks SmileBo for the update. I'm glad that this isn't airing after KD. I was scare for a moment there that they going to film as they go. :phew:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Ahuhu, dida's fb said thi lakorn will air 4 july also after KD.
What are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahuhu, dida's fb said thi lakorn will air 4 july also after KD.
What are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so mass up. :wackonut: I guest we have to wait and see if this lakorn really really airing after KD. Because Thip @ SPICY Forum said a member at Pancake Thai site said it will air on July 4 too.

I really hope Pan & Vee lakorn get to air after KD. I don't want this lakorn to air this soon. They just star filming not to long. I will be so upset :girlmad: if this get air after KD. Then its going to be like PS & ANNTK. It will suck with the rush and edit and the end will be bad. Also the actors will be so tried to film. I want them to take their time filming.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news

Thanks to Thip @ SPICY Forum this is really confirm to air after "Khun Dech" on July 4. Pancake & Vee lakorn is replace "Gerd Bhen Hong" on July 2. So Pan & Vee lakorn is not replace KD but this lakorn will.

-----

Right now I'm so mad :rant: that this lakorn get to air so fast they haven't even got %50 f the film done yet. They just star filming last month and its all ready set to air. I'm all ready feel the rush of filming this lakorn and bad edit all ready and the end will suck. :weee: Dida is going to wore out their actors.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I knew it!, no surprise to me cause Dida's lakorns always rush to film to be air. poor the cast feel so sorry for them. Tubtim did hint in her twitter that her fans will get to see her lakorn soon, but thought it was SABJ though. glad will get to see Tubtim soon, haven't see her new lakorns for a while now, miss her a lot, but still i rather wait cuz don't want her to be too tired in filming and can be sick like in the passed. how weird she film SABJ first but this lakorn get to air first. but yeah this lakorn will come out mess up cause of the rush filming, so the editing will be bad. Ch7 is so crazy they gotta stop doing this to their lakorns. it's torture filming like this for the cast&crew and to make matters worse they extend their lakorns longer too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know. CH7 is crazy to film and air it at the same time wish they would have put one of their other lakorn that is halfway film to air it after KD. This lakorn barely have 30% or 50% film and yet its going to air all ready. I'm going to feel bad for the cast. They will be so tried. :no:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
To: Zowie_lol_Sin next time can you give Credit to to the photo.

I edit and put the Credit to for you so next time can you put Credit to where you got the photo. Its not much but..it nice to give Credit to where it need.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Someone at twitter tweet to Cheer that they (Stephen+Cheer) have to take many time to get that kiss scene. Wonder what is wrong.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
What? They have to retake that kissing scene many time. :faint: Wonder they have to do that scene so many time? In Cheer lakorn with Cee & Kan it only took them one scene. Why in here they have to retake this scene so many time. That mean Stephen get to kiss Cheer so many time...That sad. If Cheer were to retake the kiss scene so many time withher other co-star I won't mind but why with Stephen...lol :yuck:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I know dancy, i know!
Have anybody watch the teaser? They at twitter said they already watch it, maybe they are from thailand who got to see.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: The teaser is out. If some of ya don't know. Its going to air July 4 next week.

Cr to: CheerKanClub2

http://youtu.be/NMREiIj1gR8