[Ch7] Saeb Salup Kua (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:coverlaf: When I saw your post if anyone saw the teaser I went to find it. Saw the teaser at CK facebook. They mostly update Cheer & Kan stuff so I kind of knew where to go find it. :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a photo of Cheer & Fai from the opening.

Cr to: FaAiiNichaNun

---

Found some photos at Dida site also.

Cr to: Dida facebook

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some photos from Dida from the opening.

Cr to: dida.tv

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks alot for post all the photos Dancy. don't like the wig on Tubtim though. should just use her real hair instead would've been much cutier. sometimes new look doesn't go well with everyone. but anyways can't wait till it air.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
saw Cheer&Tubtim interview from opening. their characters sound the same. both hand slapper and doesn't get along, everytime see eachother have to argue. i don't like it, want them to get along. they both are n'eks should get along, slap nangrais not eachother. don't get why they change Tubtim's character from sweet to naughty girl, n'eks with different personality is more interesting. i do like n'eks characters that is strong but not rude and fight with eachother esp. hate it when fight over a guy. if Cheer&Tubtim characters are alike then weird that Thunwa like Tubtim but not Cheer, but then i guess he'll see the sweet side of Tubtim later on. i'm not liking the lakorn scripts already, change from the summary already. well hope the writer change for Tubtim to have more scenes in the lakorn cause from summary her role sound little.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Mv ost. saeb salup kua. the song is cool. something different for Dida lakorns. they tried new kind of songs, should improve their lakorn scripts/editing too to be better. glad they let Tubtim use her real hair in some parts, guess later when she go work in Thunwa's company they make her wear the wig with bangs. how sad see Saipin cried. since the guys switch places, guess Tubtim&Stefan will have many scenes together than her and Thunwa, so i say look more like Tubtim&Stefan are pair up and Cheer&Thunwa are pair up but just at the end the guys switch places again and vice versas then Cheer w/Stefan and Tubtim w/Thunwa.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the mv.

I don't know if I'm happy or not that Cheer will be spin more time with Thanwa then with Stefan. Yeah Thanwa and Stefan switch body... I hope the switching body is half of the lakorn and they switch back and give view some scene of Stefan & Cheer, Thanwa & Tubtim. I don't like it if its like if Cheer spin all the time Thanwa through out and in the last episode she just get Stefan and they didn't have any scene together...I know they will have scene in the being but I hope maybe in the middle of the lakorn Stefan and Thanwa switch body back to being themselves so there be more scene of them with the girl the love. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
don't get it what is with dida and messing with tubtim hair in here. sometimes let her use her real hair and then make her wear the wig w/bangs, and use excuses want her to change her look, whatever there are other hair styles they can make for her instead of putting her in a wig, it bothers me alot cause she's the only actress in here that wear a wig while other get to use their real pretty hair,unfair. i agree w/ you dancy. i hope they change for the guys to switch back to their original bodies sooner so they can spent time with the girls they love instead of wait for the end. or it'll just look more like tubtim/stefan and cheer/thunwa are couples cause look like has more scenes together in the mv and read from the summary too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks alot Dancy for posting photos from ch7 board. Tubtim look so cute with two braids, they should do her hair like this more in the lakorn. she's cute+funny, everytime her lakorn gonna on air she's so excited. she been gone for some time from lakorn, finally will get to see her new lakorn again. yay!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Post & photo...

Cr to: CH7 & Thanwa IG

Cr to: Dida website

Photo on the set

Photos of other cast from the opening...