[Ch7] Seur Sa Ming (Colosium)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ sigh.. im gonna find weir stupid if he can't even seperate personal life and work.. argh!! because they're gonna eventually be paired up sooner or later..

i love both ladies but.. that incident was ridiculous.. >_<..

im pretty sure they can work things out..

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
^ sigh.. im gonna find weir stupid if he can't even seperate personal life and work.. argh!! because they're gonna eventually be paired up sooner or later..

i love both ladies but.. that incident was ridiculous.. >_<..

im pretty sure they can work things out..
I agree with you.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you.
I triple that!! I mean just because your girlfriend don't get along with your co-worker...
you end you removing yourself from the job, it's not even your situation to begin with!
So hopefully her doesn't remove himself from this lakorn, if he does it's stupid, pointless, childish and SO NOT PROFESSIONAL!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It proves his love for pancake, whoever she doesn't like he doesn't like. He was supposed to be in Meu Nang but he pulled out for his girlfriend.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ was that rite cupidcandy? i dont remember much.. hmm..
but anywho.. at least kwan had adorable Tengneung in there.. XD..

and i know that weir loves pan but come on.. it's not professional just because of your girlfriend hating kwan etc.. that you're gonna pull out.. it's ridiculous if you think about it..

let's just say that what if pancake started hating on the ch7 n'eks.. is he gonna drop out from all the lakorn productions they're in too? i don't think he would because it would be a dumb and unwise choice because he's like one of the main p'eks left for ch7 since por n. left..

if you think about.. he's gonna be paired up with everyone eventually sooner or later..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^^ was that rite cupidcandy? i dont remember much.. hmm..
but anywho.. at least kwan had adorable Tengneung in there.. XD..

and i know that weir loves pan but come on.. it's not professional just because of your girlfriend hating kwan etc.. that you're gonna pull out.. it's ridiculous if you think about it..

let's just say that what if pancake started hating on the ch7 n'eks.. is he gonna drop out from all the lakorn productions they're in too? i don't think he would because it would be a dumb and unwise choice because he's like one of the main p'eks left for ch7 since por n. left..

if you think about.. he's gonna be paired up with everyone eventually sooner or later..
I dunno if i'm right just what people have been gossiping about

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wth...at first I thought this was a new post but after i checked the date, this was last year....

yeah i dont think they will ever be in a lakorn together again

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thip .. T_T.. i at least wish they could still do another lakorn.. but oh well..

i kinda figured-ish that this lakorn might not be true after all T_T... aiyah!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
^ thip .. T_T.. i at least wish they could still do another lakorn.. but oh well..

i kinda figured-ish that this lakorn might not be true after all T_T... aiyah!
I know...they were so cute in DDH...sighs....why did that incident with kwan and pan had to happen...but yeah weir is unprofessional if he can't separate work from personal reasons.....

oh wells......

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i just saw this and this has been here since ever...awww :( i would love to see them pair off again because they look better together than Pancake..sorry Pan..but yo man looks better with Kwan...*fingers cross for another KWAN AND WEIR lakorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Its not gonna happen, or else it would have been confirmed already. Weir has 2 lakorns and Kwan now has 3 none of them wiil have time for this. Plus i don't think weir would wanna make trouble with pan by starring with her rival.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Its not gonna happen, or else it would have been confirmed already. Weir has 2 lakorns and Kwan now has 3 none of them wiil have time for this. Plus i don't think weir would wanna make trouble with pan by starring with her rival.

aww thanks :) that is true..Kwan has 3 lakorns lined up already..as for Weir..but idk why im not soo interested in his lakorns anymoree..he went downhill for me..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
aww thanks :) that is true..Kwan has 3 lakorns lined up already..as for Weir..but idk why im not soo interested in his lakorns anymoree..he went downhill for me..
Yeah and his looks kinda went down the drain. If you compare him now and him in Dung Duang Haruthai he looks wayyy hotter in DDH. he's ok now, but not that great looking anymore. And his lakorns are bleh now, Ngao Kammathep is too much of a girl dress up as guy, p'ek doesn't know thing, got bored of it. Seen it too many times. And his lakorn with Jui doesn't look very interesting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah and his looks kinda went down the drain. If you compare him now and him in Dung Duang Haruthai he looks wayyy hotter in DDH. he's ok now, but not that great looking anymore. And his lakorns are bleh now, Ngao Kammathep is too much of a girl dress up as guy, p'ek doesn't know thing, got bored of it. Seen it too many times. And his lakorn with Jui doesn't look very interesting.
i know his looks did go down the drain..
he was looking mighty hot as the Prince of Casi :wub:
but idk? did he really stop drinking and smoking cause
it sure does seem like he still be doing those things?
or perhaps its work thats keeping him looking soo tired
lately?

im not interested in that lakorn Ngao Kammathep.
There are too much girl dress like boys lakorn too..but i do like Bie and Vill's lakorn :)

other than that;
not interested in Jui's either -.-
i hope Weir gets to do one with Kwan in the future if its not this one!!
Doubt so, if Pan still got beef with Kwan :arrg:

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I know when I watched "Dung Duang Haruthai" he was super hot
then watched him in "Duay Rang Atitarn" it just dosen't seem the same he doesn't look
applealing to me like he was in "Dung Duang Haruthai" and "Wong Wien Hua Jai"

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
this guy is dumb. leave your personal life at home, work is work. who cares if your gf like it or not shes not the only girl with a puzzy. he is such a fool. if your gf doesnt seem to understand that work is work then shes must be as stupid as him. nowonder both of them are together...LOL...Sorry fans