[Ch7] Seur Sa Ming (Colosium)

meenia

sarNie Adult
this guy is dumb. leave your personal life at home, work is work. who cares if your gf like it or not shes not the only girl with a puzzy. he is such a fool. if your gf doesnt seem to understand that work is work then shes must be as stupid as him. nowonder both of them are together...LOL...Sorry fans
rough, but very truthful, i do want to see kwan and weir again, they were perfect in DDH.. which i love.. i started to like weir, but now i haven't even watch any of his lakorn after DDH with Kwan.. i haven't seen the one with pinky. and might not...i don't care anymore.. who cares if he choose not to play, have someone else for kwan then... i would love to see Om with kwan better than weir.. pancake can star with weir so now he won't have to worry..if he can't tell the difference between work/ and personal then let him play with just his girlfriend in lakorns..we'll see how popular he will get that way...

Ana

sarNie Adult
This one might be Cee, Yui and Kwan :D
It's a horror, mystery drama based on the history of Myanmar :p

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Weir should absolutly pair up with Kwan again. In the past Weir has always put Pan before all which in turn caused him to be known as Pan's bf. If he pairs up with Kwan it could help him get known again for him and not Pan's bf. I hope they confirm this soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When Weir was on talk shows with Kwan he seemed to show a good friendly relationship with Kwan but after he dated Pan he refused to be in a lakorn with Kwan. Kwan herself seemed a little shy with Weir around, they were so cute together. I like Weir and Pan but then again, Weir isn't very professional when it comes to relationship vs. job. I hope now that he is more distant with Pancake, he and Kwan can work together again.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Totally agree with you gals...
Weir can finally do another lakorn with Lovely Kwan :)
Yay! Can't wait cause they both look great together.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to Weir and Kwan!!!!!! His last good lakorn was with Pinky I hope this time it'll be a hit. Kwan is probably my favorite CH7 nangek

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I will not care what guy have say for weir,but I just wonde if this lakorn is going to be happen or not. Miss both of them in lakorn and love when they pair up they so cute together :thumbsup: hope this one still happen and pray that they just take a break for this and will come back to make it happen.

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, they need to hurry up and pair these two together cuz it's been like freakin 4 years since they've aired DDH...I'm dying to see them in a modern/slap-kiss lakorn already...

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
rough, but very truthful, i do want to see kwan and weir again, they were perfect in DDH.. which i love.. i started to like weir, but now i haven't even watch any of his lakorn after DDH with Kwan.. i haven't seen the one with pinky. and might not...i don't care anymore.. who cares if he choose not to play, have someone else for kwan then... i would love to see Om with kwan better than weir.. pancake can star with weir so now he won't have to worry..if he can't tell the difference between work/ and personal then let him play with just his girlfriend in lakorns..we'll see how popular he will get that way...
totally agree... same with me got attracted with weir from DDH but after that no more lakorn from him that i watch...sorry... now im Kwan fan

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
^^ was that rite cupidcandy? i dont remember much.. hmm..
but anywho.. at least kwan had adorable Tengneung in there.. XD..

and i know that weir loves pan but come on.. it's not professional just because of your girlfriend hating kwan etc.. that you're gonna pull out.. it's ridiculous if you think about it..

let's just say that what if pancake started hating on the ch7 n'eks.. is he gonna drop out from all the lakorn productions they're in too? i don't think he would because it would be a dumb and unwise choice because he's like one of the main p'eks left for ch7 since por n. left..

if you think about.. he's gonna be paired up with everyone eventually sooner or later..
Agreed here.... maybe pan only sense something toward kwan with weir..hohoh why not i thinks kwan really pretty

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Rumors said Natthew AF5 will be in here. So glad finally heard news about his new lakorn. Wish he pair up with Tubtim again.
And they change the title to just "Seur Saming". The p'ek-n'ek is Cee Siwat and Yui Jiranan. But as we know, they haven't film yet so anything can change.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's prime time lakorn. Glad Natthew will play for prime time again. But wish he play as the lead p'ek though. He deserve to so much. Don't understand why ch7 won't promote him more.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's prime time lakorn. Glad Natthew will play for prime time again. But wish he will play as the lead p'ek though. He deserve to so much. Don't understand why ch7 won't promote him more.
Yeah, but at least he will be in a prime time lakorn and hopefully move up from here. Maybe soon he will be pra'ek, I'm waiting for that day.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh why yui I want someon out... They should change it Kwan and jui or mint p. miss all them alot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, but at least he will be in a prime time lakorn and hopefully move up from here. Maybe soon he will be pra'ek, I'm waiting for that day.
Yeah, agree. Hope he get to move up to be p'ek next. I'm waiting for that day too. Especially waiting so much for the day Natthew and Tubtim pair up again.