[Ch7] Seur Sa Ming (Colosium)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh why yui I want someon out... They should change it Kwan and jui or mint p. miss all them alot.
It's not confirm yet. So things can change. I'm praying for Tubtim to pair up with Natthew too. So we keep hoping/praying for the n'eks that we want.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow ready where did u watch that at... So this not belong weir anymore right but it is belong cee siwat it that right. Hope they change n'ek she not ready my fav one,but it fine if this belong to cee not for weir and Kwan anymore anyway my hope still be the same that one both weir and Kwan will get back again in lakorn. Also now the both of them start to have news together about something like dating or weir like or kwan like something hehehe not very sure,so pray one day my dream will come true

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow ready where did u watch that at... So this not belong weir anymore right but it is belong cee siwat it that right. Hope they change n'ek she not ready my fav one,but it fine if this belong to cee not for weir and Kwan anymore anyway my hope still be the same that one both weir and Kwan will get back again in lakorn. Also now the both of them start to have news together about something like dating or weir like or kwan like something hehehe not very sure,so pray one day my dream will come true
I read from Jakjan FC Twitter. From CH7 webboard. And read the producer's interview. These are the sources i read from. Again things may change, will be confirm when we see the lakorn opening which i think should be soon, in April. Odd i saw no news that Weir like Kwan. I only saw recent news Weir and Jakjan like eachother, Weir and Mai are seeing eachother.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I ask Natthewclub Admin, Is it true Natthew will play in this lakorn.
Her reply was, "Wait and heard from Nat himself what lakorn he will accept to play, But from what I use to know "Seur saming ti bun sang" is prime time lakorn, Weir and Kwan are the main cast."
So guess we just have to wait and see which rumors is true. But i'm glad it's not confirm yet Natthew will be in here, cause mean i still have hope of Natthew and Tubtim getting pair up.

myheromike

If u go to this channel pookidteungkhunna then u will see the news about kwan and weir I'm talking about.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
The directors want Wier and Kwan in this but Kwan she don't wanna to play action lakorn and plus Kwan might not want to work Wier.

myheromike

How do u know that Kwan don't want to play with weir huh? I guess she will not be that way if she did like that it kinda mean and weir he didn't anything wrong with her or do bad thing to her so why do she don't wanna play with weir...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Natthew confirm at Red Cross Event on April 4, he will play in this lakorn, which air prime time.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Teedee for the update. So the n'ke & p'ke are still unknown?
Yep still no confirms on the n'ek&p'ek, but we should know soon. Natthew himself just got confirmed this morning on April 4, so it was first time he told the fans at the Red Cross event. i'm rooting which actresss he will pair up with. want it to be Tubtim so much but seem hard to happen, cause she already have a lakorn filming right now. and like we know ch7 never listen to the fan's request anyways, they pair up which ever actor&actress they want to.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep still no confirms on the n'ek&p'ek, but we should know soon. Natthew himself just got confirmed this morning on April 4, so it was first time he told the fans at the Red Cross event. i'm rooting which actresss he will pair up with. want it to be Tubtim so much but seem hard to happen, cause she already have a lakorn filming right now. and like we know ch7 never listen to the fan's request anyways, they pair up which ever actor&actress they want to.
Thanks.

Yeah Ch7 never listen to fans request and how much they bag for Ch7 to pair up the couple fans want to see. Ch7 should listen to fans some time and take suggest from fans like CH3.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks.

Yeah Ch7 never listen to fans request and how much they bag for Ch7 to pair up the couple fans want to see. Ch7 should listen to fans some time and take suggest from fans like CH3.
Yep, totally agree Ch7 should listen to the Fans like Ch3 does, Gosh i hate Ch7!!! Sometimes wish Natthew&Tubtim will move to Ch3, more chances will get to see them pair up. But then they still have contracts with Ch7 though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's an action, mystery lakorn. Natthew play this type of story again, kinda like the time he play in Neua manoot. involved CG, super natural stuffs. Guess CH7 thought he was famous in Neau manoot so let him play in this type of lakorn again. Hope after this he will finally get to be p'ek. will wait for that day and especially the day he pair up with Tubtim again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So confirm Natthew and Jekajan Akhamsiri is in here.

Natthew's fans said he don't have a couple in here and died half of the story. Oh that's so sad. hope his role is main and challenging in here though and get famous so more chances he will get p'ek role next lakorn. They should bring Tubtim to be a guest and end up with Natthew will be nice. But i'll watch this lakorn anyways, for Natthew. Who knows can be the only lakorn will see of him this year. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
News said Jekajan and Ace Kunthiphong is the main couple. Jekajan and Natthew will play action scenes in here. It's a big film lakorn. Thun Thanakorn is also in here too. Nice to see Natthew work with new cast and crew. so far all his passed lakorns he work with different companies.

myheromike

Oh really so it twos day left. Open ceremony on April 26 but who is cast in here Or the main couple in here? Is jakajan and ace are the main couple. Who is ace