[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
oooooooh yay! a mai lakorn and a remake of tawan tor saeng?? will dome sing in this or play an instrument too??? that remake of dok kaew made me depressed... the original was way better ^_^ i have never seen a dome lakorn... i should give him a try. i like pancake okay... but i don't think she would pair up very well with dome.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ THANK YOU! I'm super excited now, Dome confirmed he'll be acting with Mai. yay!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
can wait o see how dome play as mean in here. can not image dome as rai it look scary or idk.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know Dome was an agent. I thought he was w/ Ch3 only. What is the storyline to this lakorn? Man,. i think i seen this somewhere before can't really remember.

jjinxx

Here's the link to the synopsis: http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Tawan_Tor_Saeng

So it's going to be revenge, BUT NOT p'ek revenge on n'ek like usual. I heard that it's pretty dramatic.

myheromike

this clip is about the kisses of mai pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvi__QwIT2k&list=UUGKe5p8QsU04YyKqIeKkkzQ&feature=plcp

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai is the next queen of remake now. Lol. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to this or next because none of Mai's previous lakorns were good. >.<

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. rakdara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EucgxxtLSw&feature=g-all-u&context=G2258745FAAAAAAAAEAA

myheromike

For me,I think they don't very cute together n looks like dome he look different from his first lakorn on here. Anyway let's wait n see for awhile maybe they will look cute on the other day.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yea finally pic of them together...Mai is so pretty in da pics...dam she know how to rock on da first day ha! About Dome??? Not too much different BUT da two does look arite together not bad!!! Hope to see more clip...thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The girl in purple looks like Gubgib. Mai is so pretty, contemplating if i should go back to watch the Pete and Kob version, i tried watching once but i got bored during the first half and hour.

jjinxx

yes, Mai is shining, absolutely gorgeous as usual. The very first picture of Mai with Dome posted by dertaajaf made me think they don't look too bad together. I'm not a fan of Dome though.. Let's just hope there is some chemistry, even if the lakorn is ridiculously dramatic.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Ditto! Mai & Dome actually look pretty good together and Mai is gorgeous in the ceremony pictures! I'm not a fan of Dome but I'm tuning in because I'm a Davika fan. Hopefully they'll have some chemistry because I see the potential. Kinda OT but I just realized that Mai will have done two of Kob's remakes and Kob happens to be her idol.