[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea....i think imma really pass on this one.....it has only been 5hrs since i left DOME and NAT's live musical version of tawee pope and i fell in love...plus not diggin pancake in this time period. she doesn't really fit the outfits. and her hair in a bun is awkward. she looks better with her hair down and all over the place.

but the song in the trailer is khon la phop. i love that song! they should totally use it.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Om is overrated, his acting isn't that good and Pancake looks way to Korean to look right in traditional thai clothes.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i am so want to watch this lakorn but i will pass!!! Om is so handsome...
Im with u girl,gonna pass this one.Feel so sad i've got to let this go.Saranyu's version is such a classic even i who cant understand much fell for him(having Saranyu fever all over again)...I love Om but putting him wit Pan..sigh..they really look like older sis n young bro..just weird.I cant afford to destroy the classic Tawee Pope wit this 2 who lack of chemistry.will sure come back to check out on comments just in case by any chance its another awesome remake like JLR. WHY WHY PANCAKE?! :no:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm going to pass on this one, even though om and arnus are both in here. "sigh"

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
dam Pan, she's looks like Om's mother than more a n'ke, no chemistry at all,, :spam: why can't it be Min P..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Another teaser...pancake is singing a song, i hope they still keep the theme song tho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2vX3Nm1pac&sns=em

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
The first episode was so good and intense!! i didn't skip any part which is amazing and pancake is very pretty in here.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
just finish watching episode one. thnks for sharing the links. i love pancake in here so far. cannot wait for the next episodes.